Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bishop LFC O.o

Go down 
+14
Stragrath
TreXor
Pole
Disaster
Artemis
Nvlddmkm
Siege
Krisden
uranus
Vangel
Fury
Xetro
MuseBreaks
Tranquility
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stragrath
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 723
Humor : in on my left pocket
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:55 pm

TreXor wrote:
And its several good l2 servers out there private maybe even better than retail atm like dex / supreme i would say like the one we are looking at a mid rate one is good since it has some quite good reputation but then it comes down as always on time and how you want to spend it.

And you got one thing right L2 is boring as hell because the game is facking easy but people tend to make it sound harder than it is and i dunno why they dont listen and keep on repeating their mistakes and fucking up. Only reason i play L2 is because its cool playing with B2B other than that its retarded tbh.

Gotta give trexor a plus, Decent l2 servers are hard to find and the ones we do find interesting aren't that fun unless you have friends to play with and that's why i keep myself sticked with this addiction to the game, and as trex said it's totally not worth playing unless you have a cool crew to play with, and there are not that many of those playing arround, not like it used to.

BeyondControl was what made me come back to L2 after i stopped for a month, why? because there are a bunch of cool peeps playing there which is totally worth playing with but by now it's sad to say that BC is kinda loosing the spark(don't slap me Muse it's true ;o).

And that's also why i applied to B2B it's more than shown that the clan isn't loosing the spark and i hope it will last for long.

Will try my best to get my trial status in the clan, else i'll sue you guys for corruption!
Back to top Go down
Disaster
Active Guy
Disaster

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:58 pm

Trexor just to let you know l2dex has wtf corruption.
I know someone who plays there and he has max gear and shit from GMs.
Back to top Go down
Oxygen
LowLvlPoster
Oxygen

Number of posts : 21
Humor : Alot To Rape your feelings
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:36 pm

Well im really borred from gracia's server's.. isnt about the lag , all is about ppl's...
Since gracia come zerg comes 2.... I really missed the pvps with 18-25 buffs, with angel slayers with forgoten blade with dragonic armor with imperial ( c4/c5 items to dont start put every wep and armor into the topic Razz ) so i really would like join a interlude server and remember the old times...
Gracia = retard ppl's who learn to spam a skill ( aura of hate / aura flash / greater group heal or w/e ) and think they become pro....I really like the new armors /weps and skills but when u play on a pvp server which all have 40 buffs and s80 items its really rediculous and all are so fast....
About corruption? Everywhere u will find corruptions... Even at official ofc ppl's dont get items or something like that but gms or ncsoft close the eyes into the high lvls or big clans they made history from the c1 for example... I know at bartz like every guy which bot and no punish... I Had 2 acc's a pp lvl 74 and lvl 75 tyrant they got banned 5 days ago coz of botting.. ( i know walker is a bannable offense ) but why only on me ? and not on thems which are lvl 81 also somes are 85 and no punish thems?? Thats the corruption of official not help the players just close the eyes....
Well as i know about servers ( interlude ) are somes at hopezone and like i see this ... Probably more will open coz ppl's start missing the old times ( like me for example ) so servers like those will be atractive...

Headache? ^^
Back to top Go down
Nvlddmkm
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Nvlddmkm

Number of posts : 631
Humor : Fuck yo couch nigga!
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Disaster wrote:
Trexor just to let you know l2dex has wtf corruption.
I know someone who plays there and he has max gear and shit from GMs.
Yup i know the Hgm's from frienz/dex and the admin. They are korrupt kids. I know a guy that works security in the roxy club (Admin from frienz's net club, aka roxy network) and i got all the inside detail dirt on dem.
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:18 pm

@ Trexor: I'll have to agree with everything you said, except the part of L2 being an easy game. An easy game is a game where you learn everything in 1/2 days and after that you just need to practice and practice and practice until you get to be a veteran/pro at the game and you can kick newbs' asses. FPS are easy games in my opinion, easy to learn, hard to go pro. L2 isn't that easy, you have a shitload of settings, like from the grade of the armors and weapons, the SA system, the level of each grade, the PvE zones, the skills, the classes, special status things like epic raids, augmentations, and so on and so on. If you had never heard about L2 and you started playing today, I'm sure it would take you at least 1 month to get familiarized with everything.

And yeah, in low rates there isn't supposed to be much corruption, because it tends to show up really fast as it has to be unbalancing. Let's see, if a guy got draconic set in 10 days, wtf, how is that possible? Being low rate helps a lot in stepping away from corruption, although there's corruption for some minor things, but those don't really affect the overall balance of the server.

@ Stragrath: On the servers point, I'll have to totally agree, as you can be sure that there's basicly no one on this clan that has hopped from server to server as much as we did already.

Regarding BC, in terms of L2 it is dead, because I gave up on my leadership forever and no one is gonna take it. Why? Because everyone is used to have all the plans thought by the same persons, and if those get tired of having to do 90% of the clan work over and over again, no one is gonna do it for them. BC is just a group of friends from now on and I ain't gonna do anything to change it, I'll stick to B2B for my last L2 days.

@ Oxygen: Retards are everywhere buddy lol. Gracia chronicle isn't really bad, I mean, me and Stragrath were playing a midrate Gracia server in which 2 archers assisting could still kick a lot of ass due to the high damage.
The problem is that we're already too much used to being playing on these retarded high rates where you have every fucking protection you can have and so you deal shitty damage no matter which armor or jewels or weapons you got on yourself and your opponent has on himself as well.

And besides that, the fact that only l2j servers are gracia so far makes it... easy for newbies to succeed. One thing that I always loved on L2off was the ping and the delay of the servers. No matter if the server has 10 or 5k players online, the delay is always the same, and it is REALLY REALLY low. On the old L2PVPX, which was in my opinion the best l2off midrate of all times, I used to beat THs with my Warlord, and no, warlord was not overpowered. The fact is that the delay was so low that your skill as L2 player REALLY mattered, and using a skill on the right milisecond would really make a difference. That's why I'm so sick of L2J servers, BRs (not you kito) go around spamming skills without movement at all, because the delay is so huge for everyone that it doesn't really matter.
Watch me playing dagger on our future server and you'll see what's a kickass dagger Razz
Back to top Go down
Fury
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business
Fury

Number of posts : 143
Humor : HOMO Sapiens
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:34 pm

MuseBreaks wrote:
BRs (not you kito)

Copycat Suspect

Anyhow, I totaly agree with Muse. Corruption on low rates is easy detectable, because not everyone can run with +30 items.
Back to top Go down
marlboroman
Elpy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:50 pm

Tranquility wrote:
I would but for now I wanna keep the SS for myself, and plus this is a section that everyone can see. If I use the evidence now, I won't be able to use it again when I really need proof of their corruption. I will loose one argument.

As for the numbers, yeah I sometimes think that they are not right, I mean L2Refused had 500 players but wherever you ported you could find PVP. Here with 2K players during EU night time MOS is empty, Baium has 8 players, dino has 3 players, Farm1/2 have a maximum of 100 players, where are the rest 1,889? I don't know if nBd can edit the numbers though.

well i doubt nBd would be so dumb to give them those skills when every player can see those players using them. Second i doubt Sensation would said anything to u since u were the one putting the fraps with cheats to public. Third ..................................... wow u guys are so cool i was always wondering how the fuck u have ur members +30 geared since no1 fucking seen u farming, no bosses, no epics , no shit then suddenly i came across this on l2signs forum:

Kram wrote:
Who used Phx? i recall a convo. with someone (which i will not name..) who asked me how to enchant stuff with phx, and i told him that on the server i USED to be, i had a clan mate who enchanted stuff for clan members, and sorry to tell you, the clan i was in was NOT BC, and it was NOT a BC member.

rescue911 wrote:
About Phx darkgriffon, kram has the right, cause I asked him a "how to use it" guide, even tho he didn't know how to use it, and he explained me about L2Inc. I know the full story of that guy since I went there to try that Phx out

Kram wrote:
Like i said.....it was on another server, and we didn't use any of that stuff, plus, Sialeds was in the same clan as me, so was zenai and ash, so the stuff that was made by "us" is the stuff the other guy made, and when he says "bc", he means he was playing with some of the current members of BC, which i already named.

so sad to acuse some1 of corruption and cheating, using the same shit aswell
Back to top Go down
Fury
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:05 am

marlboroman wrote:
Tranquility wrote:

well i doubt nBd would be so dumb to give them those skills when every player can see those players using them. Second i doubt Sensation would said anything to u since u were the one putting the fraps with cheats to public. Third ..................................... wow u guys are so cool i was always wondering how the fuck u have ur members +30 geared since no1 fucking seen u farming, no bosses, no epics , no shit then suddenly i came across this on l2signs forum:
Well, think again. According to your nickname it seems that you are one of the 30+times hero who fights at oly 1 day and always has more points than everyone who live in oly. But that's not the point.

Have you ever been on siege? No? When VanitySins came with ~5 parties, which were fully geared, even if someone from their ally said, that half of them werent even playing L2 and came to siege only. Tranq posted a video where it's clearly seen, that that guy from VS used Heroic Dread, thats not enaugh? No, that's not a proof, why we should believe in fraps, when we have such 'non-corrupted' and 'respectful' gms, who 'always explains what's the problem, instead of fucking banning everyone out of forums'...

There are guys, who has got good enchanted items, but those were made by themselves. And how would you know were we farming or not? Probably you just haven't seen this clan in TOI or HB1/2. And if we would be corrupt, then why the fuck we should quit L2InC cause corruption?

Stfu please, because you have no idea what are you talking about.

P.S. Stop licking their asses expecting to get free itemz.
Back to top Go down
Disaster
Active Guy
Disaster

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:10 am

Fury wrote:
marlboroman wrote:
Tranquility wrote:

Well, think again. According to your nickname it seems that you are one of the 30+times hero who fights at oly 1 day and always has more points than everyone who live in oly. But that's not the point.

Have you ever been on siege? No? When VanitySins came with ~5 parties, which were fully geared, even if someone from their ally said, that half of them werent even playing L2 and came to siege only. Tranq posted a video where it's clearly seen, that that guy from VS used Heroic Dread, thats not enaugh? No, that's not a proof, why we should believe in fraps, when we have such 'non-corrupted' and 'respectful' gms, who 'always explains what's the problem, instead of fucking banning everyone out of forums'...

There are guys, who has got good enchanted items, but those were made by themselves. And how would you know were we farming or not? Probably you just haven't seen this clan in TOI or HB1/2. And if we would be corrupt, then why the fuck we should quit L2InC cause corruption?

1. Tranq doesnt play oly so stfu about that.
2. We have been to sieges but the lag is wtf so we stopped.
3. It seems your the only one who has no idea what hes talking about here.
4. We dont suck GMs dicks to get gear dumb fuck.
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:12 am

Disaster wrote:
Fury wrote:
marlboroman wrote:
Tranquility wrote:

Disaster behave, Fury was not talking to you.
Back to top Go down
Disaster
Active Guy
Disaster

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:15 am

MuseBreaks wrote:
Disaster wrote:
Fury wrote:
marlboroman wrote:
Tranquility wrote:

Disaster behave, Fury was not talking to you.
No he wasnt..
But I know what he does cause we do almost everything together ingame.
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:27 am

Disaster wrote:

No he wasnt..

Sorry but I didn't really get your post.
I assume you were telling me that you know that Fury wasn't talking to you, right?

And what do you mean by the 2nd part? Do you actually know this marlboroman?
Back to top Go down
Xetro
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
Xetro

Number of posts : 1111
Humor : exists
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:28 am

marlboroman wrote:
i was always wondering how the fuck u have ur members +30 geared since no1 fucking seen u farming, no bosses, no epics , no shit

thing is: you dont know nothing!
maybe you dont know that we where doing a lot of epic raids baium/anthy/valakas (valakas a lot since its the most valuable epic). just ask the romanian zerg which we pwned there or some other clans. if you are one of those guys who are never there how do you think you can see us there then? tard.
and maybe you saw me several times in toi because i did a shitloads of raids. ive got like 70-80k FA only from raiding in toi (and ofc some KSing) so wheres the problem?
you have never seen us doing something and this is "you proof"? gtfo i didnt see you either so your a facking cheater!
just idiotic....
Back to top Go down
Zuignapje
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Zuignapje

Number of posts : 688
Humor : WTF NIGGU
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:33 am

marlboroman Mucho Asslicker?
Back to top Go down
Fury
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:37 am

Disaster wrote:

What? What are you talking about? Damn, try to read more careful next time, it's for that malboroman not tranq or something.
Back to top Go down
Disaster
Active Guy
Disaster

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:39 am

MuseBreaks wrote:
Disaster wrote:

No he wasnt..

Sorry but I didn't really get your post.
I assume you were telling me that you know that Fury wasn't talking to you, right?

And what do you mean by the 2nd part? Do you actually know this marlboroman?
Sry the drunkness coming out in me.
Im saying I can speak for tranq cause I know him well enough and everything that douchebag said was false.

marlboroman wrote:
i was always wondering how the fuck u have ur members +30 geared since no1 fucking seen u farming, no bosses, no epics , no shit

@marlboroman:
We arrived on this server 2 months before you guys. Thats how we got geared and im still in +18 so dont say shit.
And you know what I wondering the same about your clan considering even your tanks have +30 weapons.. funny huh?
Back to top Go down
Disaster
Active Guy
Disaster

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:39 am

Fury wrote:
Disaster wrote:

What? What are you talking about? Damn, try to read more careful next time, it's for that malboroman not tranq or something.
whoops...
crappy forum quoting... Rolling Eyes
so yea everything i said before was jibberish then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:46 am

Now on to you, pizza boy.

marlboroman wrote:
Tranquility wrote:
I would but for now I wanna keep the SS for myself, and plus this is a section that everyone can see. If I use the evidence now, I won't be able to use it again when I really need proof of their corruption. I will loose one argument.

As for the numbers, yeah I sometimes think that they are not right, I mean L2Refused had 500 players but wherever you ported you could find PVP. Here with 2K players during EU night time MOS is empty, Baium has 8 players, dino has 3 players, Farm1/2 have a maximum of 100 players, where are the rest 1,889? I don't know if nBd can edit the numbers though.

Kram wrote:
Who used Phx? i recall a convo. with someone (which i will not name..) who asked me how to enchant stuff with phx, and i told him that on the server i USED to be, i had a clan mate who enchanted stuff for clan members, and sorry to tell you, the clan i was in was NOT BC, and it was NOT a BC member.

rescue911 wrote:
About Phx darkgriffon, kram has the right, cause I asked him a "how to use it" guide, even tho he didn't know how to use it, and he explained me about L2Inc. I know the full story of that guy since I went there to try that Phx out

Kram wrote:
Like i said.....it was on another server, and we didn't use any of that stuff, plus, Sialeds was in the same clan as me, so was zenai and ash, so the stuff that was made by "us" is the stuff the other guy made, and when he says "bc", he means he was playing with some of the current members of BC, which i already named.

First of all, it's sad to come on to here post such ridiculous things about subjects you don't have any clue about. When I saw your post, I lol'ed really hard.

First off, you're pointing out that nBd isn't dumb at all when you're most definitely a newbie on L2Inc. Well, nBd is not dumb at all, he's collecting a lot of donation money and then he's gonna shut down Desperion. Who's gonna burn in headaches when that happens? I can tell you who it is, and it is gonna be you, the faggots that still believe him.
I am 100% sure that these old-school and best PvPing clans on L2Inc (by this I mean B2B and Brawl) know a lot more about the server and its staff than you.
Sorry if watching Brawl and B2B become friendly is disturbing for you, but I guess we were the only left serious clans on that server, and we always recognized eachothers valour.

Back again to the newbie part, you are definitely a newbie on L2Inc that just started to troll its forums a while ago and so has found out topics related to B2B where randoms post out that they've never seen us farm. Well buddy, for your information, me, as one of the first B2B members starting on L2Inc, watched and participated in the whole proccess of B2B as a clan on that server, and sorry if we had already farmed a lot of gear with our alts before we actually formed B2B clan in there. We used to do almost 15 epic raids per day, as I recall myself just farming raidbosses for one whole week. Were you in there to watch us do it? And even if you were, there was no green tag in there buddy.

As for the part which implies me, Ash, Kram and Sialeds, does Kram say that we were on B2B when that supposed PHX use event happened? Me, Kram, Sialeds, Ash and some other mates of ours, outside B2B, were the first to join L2Inc, way before any B2B members started in there. And even still, you haven't given me any proof of me or my mates of that time using PHX. The fact that I still possess the same gear on L2Inc that I used to have when B2B was formed in there pretty much shows that one of the most outgeared guy on the server. Do I really care about it? lol. If I were to use PHX, wouldn't I try to keep up to date getting and abusing gear? Wouldn't I go for +30 skills either? Jesus Christ, go ask nBd for the logs and check my skill enchant level, my gear and how I obtained it.

You should rather go ask on VanitySins board how the fuck did they get all their clan members skills +30, how the fuck they do not post anything on the server board and they're always up to date, and how they farmed all the +30 gear (and above) that every single clan member of them possesses at the moment.

Until you have no other arguments that can appear to be valid (and can make you look serious instead of ridiculous), I have one friendly advice for you

Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Tshirt-m-gtfo-Green-art-280
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:53 am

Aight first of all we left InC mainly cuz of the unfixable lag issue which appears in every mass pvp / siege.
Alone the fact that its not siegeable been a reason for us to quit. Corruption, an admin who only cars about $$,
retarded GMs and the crappy chronicle are all things we can live with. Ofc corruption is evrywhere we've
experienced it just so many times. But what what we got on InC is just ridicolous. VS runnin around with
3-4 bishops in party with stacked augments, QHPs and hero skillz and still they fail.

@marlboroman:
Who are you anyway and why the fuck you are quoting something from the L2 Signs board? (/sense?)
Wow you never saw us farming do you actually know that we've been playin on InC for like 2 weeks before
we officially joined even with a different crest. And do you actually know the FA price of a valakas necklace?
But somehow I understand you homie... I would prolly use the same excuse when I'm failing with stacked augs,
QHPs and full +30 shitz. Just face that YOU SUCK, just the fact that you're comin to our forum quoting something
noone understands from Kram, whos not even B2B member.....

So please do us all a favor and follow Muse's advise, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bishop LFC O.o
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: General-
Jump to: