Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bishop LFC O.o

Go down 
+14
Stragrath
TreXor
Pole
Disaster
Artemis
Nvlddmkm
Siege
Krisden
uranus
Vangel
Fury
Xetro
MuseBreaks
Tranquility
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tranquility
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 10
Humor : I'm a serious person!
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:09 am

2. Your Application should look like this:
-how old are you? I'm 14
-where are you from? I'm from Alaska but I didn't like the weather so I moved to Egypt.
-since when do you play lineage 2? I played Lineage 1 but I don't think that counts, I play since the very very very first day of the Open Beta in Korea.
-since when are you playing on L2 InC? Since yesterday, I like the server, I mean you can buy anything you want, heroic skills, passive skills, modify your stats etc.
-whats your favorite class? Third grade.
-previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B) I told you I joined yesterday.
-why do you wanna join B2B? Cause you're leaving and I want your gear.
-what is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)? Tranquility or in BR language, Tranquilidat.
-what TimeZone and onlinetimes do you have? Same as yours.
-other information (what else should we know about you?): I like ballet, horse riding, bird watching, I play piano, trumpet, guitar, I speak 10 languages, including Ancient Greek and Latin. In my free time I read books. My favorite show is Friends and maybe Family Guy.

Oh come on guys, all servers are like L2Inc, even retail nowadays is like that. Corruption is everywhere :/

Anyone of you staying? What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:15 am

lol Tranq, nice application (14 years, playing since the first day of korean beta and lineage 1 player... LOL) but this is a serious section !

Anyway, I hope that Issle doesn't get mad at me for saying this, but I guess he's the only one staying.

And no, not all servers are like L2Inc to be honest. It's not just about the corruption, it's also a matter of the PvP, since Gracia that it started to get retarded, and with all those Protections and shitty things it is everlasting, and what counts the most is the land rate of curses. Zergs also count, ofc.

We're looking for a bashing chronicle where you can actually watch and feel the full power of B2B, the premiére anti-zerg clan.

You should be joining us btw bounce
Back to top Go down
Tranquility
LowLvlPoster

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:29 am

Move it to another section Razz

I'm just saying guys you need to give it a month, see how things will turn now that Lancer is open. Many people will move to Lancer so the zergs will be reduced, every server has it's zergs, it's just in a server with 5k players zergs are 3-4 not one as in the most cases. Yeah Gracia kind of destroyed PVP but is there any decent high rate C5 server out there?

Thanks but if I ever leave BrawL I will quit the game, this game isn't fun, the people you play with make it fun.
Back to top Go down
Tranquility
LowLvlPoster

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:30 am

Why does everyone have their real life pictures as their avatars? Cyber...?
Back to top Go down
Xetro
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
Xetro

Number of posts : 1111
Humor : exists
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:32 am

MuseBreaks wrote:
but this is a serious section !

if you life in egypt you can meet my friend in sharm el sheik if u want. i think she will make you a good price in the hotel shes working in.

and like muse said. not every server is like this.
i never experienced a server which is that corrupted as inc is. its rediculous how ppl donate smth "lol" others find out and AFTER that its added to the donationlist.
the gameplay thing is a gracia problem not inc specific. but not working sieges is a shit since sieges are the biges event all over the l2world.

edit: deutscher noppen
Back to top Go down
Tranquility
LowLvlPoster

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:40 am

Nothing in my application is real, except the trumpet, the nickname and the two TV shows.

Tranquility AKA Sherlock Holmes has SS of Sensation explaining why nBd gave those heroic skills to the players, he is also saying that he won't remove them, because they were "donation gift". I thought donation gifts were the gear that you get from donation. Maybe I should stop donating to the Red Cross, they only send me cleansing wipes, adhesive dressings and seeds, they never gave me heroic skills or extra passive augments. (Yes there are people out there who have 3-4 augments on one weapon, given by nBd).

I'm so enjoying this, nBd nor Sensation can not ban me from this forum!
Back to top Go down
Xetro
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
Xetro

Number of posts : 1111
Humor : exists
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:43 am

Tranquility wrote:

nevertheless they would ban you on inc i bet!

all i get from the red cross is food Sad
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:21 am

Tranquility wrote:
Move it to another section Razz

I'm just saying guys you need to give it a month, see how things will turn now that Lancer is open. Many people will move to Lancer so the zergs will be reduced, every server has it's zergs, it's just in a server with 5k players zergs are 3-4 not one as in the most cases. Yeah Gracia kind of destroyed PVP but is there any decent high rate C5 server out there?

Thanks but if I ever leave BrawL I will quit the game, this game isn't fun, the people you play with make it fun.

The problems are not the zergs lol, the problem is the corruption and the lag issues during sieges, that's what's really unbearable for us.
Back to top Go down
Fury
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business
Fury

Number of posts : 143
Humor : HOMO Sapiens
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:34 am

I've never seen staff, which would be such disrespectful and corrupted. I know, most of people are annoying, but still banning them for stating the opinion which is not even insulting (at least not straight) is lame.

Imho, nBs is going going to close down Desperion or leave it careless. Because I know, that he has got A LOT of donation money. After Lancer will come out he will get even more. It happens always on servers with such cheap donation system. I've requested some things, that aren't even in the list and he said 'Ok, just ask what you want'.
Someone of GMs on ventrillo was talking with other when I joined and he said something like this before noticed that I am in: '...has like 50(40?)k of eu...' then they moved to other channel. I dunno why they were talking in channel which was not pass protected, but I know what I've heard.

And lag during sieges is not fixable or they must rewrite whole core code, because L2j is to weak to handle that many people and siege at once.
Back to top Go down
Vangel
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
Vangel

Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:56 am

I just realy dont understand, brining heroic skills takes out the fun from oly.
Yeiii lets go oly, for what, just donate.... give me a break
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Number of posts : 2664
Humor : Caralho.

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:57 am

Hi meng Wink Welcome to our board.

Tranquility wrote:

Never thought of you joinning us, But the brawl core could move in the future to our future server , think on that Wink

Tranquility wrote:

Thing is ... We always did that... We always tryied to see only the good side... And hoping for a better future, but after 3/4 years together we recognised in all servers we were that its not like that unfortunately.

Last edited by Uranus on Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

Number of posts : 2164
Humor : Fucking Sexy ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:58 am

btw sup my buddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpeloromessina.it
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:12 am

Guess Brawl is to lazy to farm all over again, like we are probably. <.<

Totaly suckzor is the fact that you have like 5 k player online (at least community server says so) and there is absolutly
no single mass pvp. . .

that's quite annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:13 am

Tranquility wrote:

Tranquility AKA Sherlock Holmes has SS of Sensation explaining why nBd gave those heroic skills to the players, he is also saying that he won't remove them, because they were "donation gift".

You should share that with us over here as you said it yourself:

Tranquility wrote:
Back to top Go down
Nvlddmkm
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Nvlddmkm

Number of posts : 631
Humor : Fuck yo couch nigga!
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:44 am

Tranquility wrote:
2. Your Application should look like this:

-since when are you playing on L2 InC? Since yesterday, I like the server, I mean you can buy anything you want, heroic skills, passive skills, modify your stats etc.

Oh come on guys, all servers are like L2Inc, even retail nowadays is like that. Corruption is everywhere :/

lol'd @ that
but the 2nd part saying al servers are like l2inc isnt right. L2inc has the most unbelievable corruption i've seen including like you've said, stats, hero skills, basically w/e u want if the price is right. And what makes it worst, is all the GM's and modified players are all in the biggest zerg ally in the server, which is just lolz. You should check out l2menace or smthing cuz atm i've seen 0 corruption there, and donations are all items players can obtain pretty easily. NO hero skills or modified stats.
Back to top Go down
Tranquility
LowLvlPoster

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:45 am

I would but for now I wanna keep the SS for myself, and plus this is a section that everyone can see. If I use the evidence now, I won't be able to use it again when I really need proof of their corruption. I will loose one argument.

As for the numbers, yeah I sometimes think that they are not right, I mean L2Refused had 500 players but wherever you ported you could find PVP. Here with 2K players during EU night time MOS is empty, Baium has 8 players, dino has 3 players, Farm1/2 have a maximum of 100 players, where are the rest 1,889? I don't know if nBd can edit the numbers though.
Back to top Go down
Nvlddmkm
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Nvlddmkm

Number of posts : 631
Humor : Fuck yo couch nigga!
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:47 am

Btw you said we should stick around until they open lancer. Once that happens the server will become x2 worst. x2 the corruption, and some of the zergs will leave the x500 server so there will be even less mass pvp.
Back to top Go down
Tranquility
LowLvlPoster

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:49 am

Nvlddmkm wrote:

lol'd @ that
but the 2nd part saying al servers are like l2inc isnt right. L2inc has the most unbelievable corruption i've seen including like you've said, stats, hero skills, basically w/e u want if the price is right. And what makes it worst, is all the GM's and modified players are all in the biggest zerg ally in the server, which is just lolz. You should check out l2menace or smthing cuz atm i've seen 0 corruption there, and donations are all items players can obtain pretty easily. NO hero skills or modified stats.

I've only played in Devianne and L2Refused, so my experience in private servers is really poor. When I got baned and I didn't want to "beg" to Her Majesty The Queen NBD, BrawL told me that almost all private servers are like this. About the GMs and the zergs that's not true, Sensation is in TeamAmerica, they aren't a zerging clan. But I think L2Inc must be the only server in EU and US that allows the GMs to play in the server. Coincidence than Dissension have unlimited QHPs etc?

So how are you liking your new server? What are the rates etc? The server is EU or US?
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Number of posts : 2664
Humor : Caralho.

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:56 am

Tranquility wrote:

So how are you liking your new server? What are the rates etc? The server is EU or US?

Nothing decided till now .
Some guys here are testing one server , wich is probably going to be our next server . But i dont wanna starting saying the name .. rates and where the server is hosted since we still dunno if its gonna be our next home .
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:05 am

Uranus wrote:
Tranquility wrote:

Nothing decided till now .
Some guys here are testing one server , wich is probably going to be our next server . But i dont wanna starting saying the name .. rates and where the server is hosted since we still dunno if its gonna be our next home .

True that.

Anyway if you're willing to test it with us, be ready to download Interlude client. I'm sure you'll need all your bishoping skills in a server like that.
Back to top Go down
Vangel
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
Vangel

Number of posts : 1159

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:13 am

Tranq, u should realy consider the offer coming with your clan to the new stage with us, are you going to give up a good fight??
And as much as i know ur clan as been the only one that brought to all of us a fun rival, same knowledge and everyday is a day each of us try to suprass it, please realy consider that offer to come with us all, B2B vs BRAWL all the time Smile
Back to top Go down
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Artemis

Number of posts : 1562
Humor : Hai !

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:11 am

Tranquility wrote:

But I think L2Inc must be the only server in EU and US that allows the GMs to play in the server. Coincidence than Dissension have unlimited QHPs etc?

That's why B2B left, they wont simply tolerate such kind of "open mind" server owner.
Besides that, nBd doesnt give a shit for it, with the money hes gettin' wont be short till he closes the server and stops having all those headaches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ulusiada.pt
Disaster
Active Guy
Disaster

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:51 am

lol'd

Every server has corrruption just some hide it better than others.
About the lags well that will take time to fix...
And there is mass pvp all the time.
Today it was Overkill zerg vs showtime zerg vs protectors zerg vs 3 brawl :p

PS: The only shot in hell you got tranq going to B2B is if I was there...
Like Tranq said the game is boring as fuck but not the ppl you play with.

Last edited by Disaster on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pole
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business
Pole

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:04 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
TreXor
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 536

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:31 pm

You know Tranquility if you have some screenshots u should see the ones i got add me on msn usman-a@hotmail.com if you feel like and i will show you stuff which will make you cry hahaha. Anyways other than that i played private servers now for 4 years most private servers are indeed shit but the ones who are the most fucked up are usally the high rate ones because the fact high rate is easy etc people dont care as much and end up leavin fast.

And its several good l2 servers out there private maybe even better than retail atm like dex / supreme i would say like the one we are looking at a mid rate one is good since it has some quite good reputation but then it comes down as always on time and how you want to spend it.

And you got one thing right L2 is boring as hell because the game is facking easy but people tend to make it sound harder than it is and i dunno why they dont listen and keep on repeating their mistakes and fucking up. Only reason i play L2 is because its cool playing with B2B other than that its retarded tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bishop LFC O.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishop LFC O.o   Bishop LFC O.o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bishop LFC O.o
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: General-
Jump to: