Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th

Go down 
+2
Avanti
LiXXiT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LiXXiT
Elpy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-08

SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th Empty
PostSubject: SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th   SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Read carefully, this thread, it will be the next greatest moment in whats left of the Lineage 2 community as we know it today!

Lets blow L2Extreme 2005 out of the ballpark, lets MAKE Sublimity the most populated, most anticipated, most epic, most memory making PvP server to officially mark the death of L2 since the community has been wrecked the passed couple years(1st the quality of players dropped dramatically around 2007+, more and more random home-made servers flood our private server gateway, and most recently, retail releases Free to play model with completely new game mechanics basically killing what real players know as, Lineage 2! It's simply wrecked.), redeem the death of L2 and let SUBLIMITY be the memorial of what remains of the current day of what is left of the "Lineage 2 community", if your a true L2 fan, I know I will see you there.

As most of you probably know Sublimity is a very stable server, Sublimity has attracted the most high organized, factor clans(take for example QuantiumBase/SiSenors/Genocide) over the years(and still are attracting them), and creates some of the most epic PvP battles! BUT this 'memorial', if our last true L2 fans join together in this event, will create a whole new aspect of "factors", this will be soo big, no one will be thinking about a certain clan, it will be the most entertaining time of your gaming history.

Also let me make this clear, I'm not simply trying to advertise this server, this server doesn't need advertisement it already has hundreds of people lined up waiting, as always. I'm not trying to make you actually play the server, even if you don't normally join high rates, join, at least for a couple days(If you end up liking the servers, kudos)- show your support the the Lineage 2 you once enjoyed years ago, if you've played that long I'm sure those were your greatest moments, lets make this a good ending memory for you and everyone else!

Lets make this a moment to remember, Sublimity. The FINAL server.

If you participate in this gathering 'memorial', I want you to show your participation, on April 20th, when SUBLIMITY launches, post a screenshot(s) of your character saying "R.I.P. Lineage 2", and I want you to post it here on this thread.

Also to YOU, who support this gathering/event/memorial, I want you to wear this signature everywhere to spread it, share even this entire thread, spread it like a flesh eating virus, or make your own with similar wording, as long as the word is out we want this to be the most epic Lineage 2 gather in history, ready? Lets see how this goes, see you there.

SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th Theendofl2memorial

Please note: Sublimity Staff has in no way influenced/or even knows about this (yet), I'm a L2 player since C2 myself, and this is a player-movement to try and see what is left of the community we have, we'll see.

http://l2sublimity.com
Back to top Go down
Avanti
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z

Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th   SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Result:
server will be the same PvE festival with the same bullshit files like they had before.

clans result:
QB will emoquit again after nolifin' the first 2 weeks pullin out the "no competition" card.

server's alive : 3-4 weeks
Back to top Go down
Finobufferaki
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Finobufferaki

Number of posts : 1583
Humor : Safe and Sound
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th   SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Avanti wrote:
Result:
server will be the same PvE festival with the same bullshit files like they had before.

clans result:
QB will emoquit again after nolifin' the first 2 weeks pullin out the "no competition" card.

server's alive : 3-4 weeks

Kev you bad bad boy!!!!!!! Btw where is B2B's name in factor clans!????
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th   SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Avanti
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z

PostSubject: Re: SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th   SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:47 am

Finobufferaki wrote:

Kev you bad bad boy!!!!!!! Btw where is B2B's name in factor clans!????

B2B aint a factor, we just played outgeard and outnumberd and won a high amount of pvps.
no sense to call us factors.... lul
Back to top Go down
Hush
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th   SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:49 pm

pvp on this server is insane almost 3k population and rising. where dat b2b at
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

PostSubject: Re: SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th   SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:13 am

ARCHER PARTY 4 LAYF
Back to top Go down
Stragrath
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 723
Humor : in on my left pocket
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th   SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:49 am

Hush wrote:

Already told you why I can't play, atleast for now, though I'd enjoy to CC zergs again Neutral
Back to top Go down
Avanti
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z

PostSubject: Re: SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th   SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:27 pm

MuseBreaks wrote:
ARCHER PARTY 4 LAYF

as far as i can see, there are 2 mage parties on their side aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

PostSubject: Re: SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th   SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Avanti wrote:
MuseBreaks wrote:
ARCHER PARTY 4 LAYF

as far as i can see, there are 2 mage parties on their side aswell Very Happy

Amongst the remaining 300 archer parties I c
Back to top Go down
Hush
LowLvlPoster

PostSubject: Re: SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th   SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Stragrath wrote:
Hush wrote:

Already told you why I can't play, atleast for now, though I'd enjoy to CC zergs again Neutral

when you're outnumbered you need that CC
Back to top Go down
Stragrath
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 723
Humor : in on my left pocket
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th   SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:54 am

Hush wrote:
Stragrath wrote:
Hush wrote:

when you're outnumbered you need that CC

Wouldn't mind having a shared account of a warlord, I could try to make appearances in some big pvps when possible.
Back to top Go down
Hush
LowLvlPoster

PostSubject: Re: SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th   SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:34 pm

warlords atm are 100% worthless, first interlude server where warlords need buff Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th   SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join th
Page 1 of 1