Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]

Go down 
+3
Finobufferaki
umag
NeCroDivA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NeCroDivA
Elpy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Empty
PostSubject: Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]   Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:28 am

-how old are you?
I am 16 years old.
-where are you from?
I am from Greece.
-since when do you play lineage 2?
I play since Lineage2 c1(bnb server).
-since when are you playing on L2 Forever?
I play in L2F after the wipe and for about 1 month.
-whats your favorite class?
I play mainly Dagger Classes such as Adventurer,but I am a good Bishop too.
-previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B)
No.
-why do you wanna join B2B?
I believe it is a motivating clan with good community and experienced members.
-what is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)?
My In Game Name Is "NeCroDivA" and this is the only char i have.
-what TimeZone and onlineimes do you have?
My TimeZone is GMT+2 and I play mostly the evenings for 4-6 hours.
-other information (what else should we know about you):
I've played in many server such as Official and L2Revenge,where i wasn't in any clan.Although i have passed from OlympiansElite clan which is now retired and some other clans in bnb server,such as Mercenaries and Little Pigs.

Last edited by NeCroDivA on Sat May 02, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
umag
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 629
Humor : Big & hard & black! OMG!
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]   Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:36 pm

You forgot " / " symbol to close the action that you want. And btw the application write with Bold shrift wouldn't help you. Tell us more for servers and clans that you play before that.
Back to top Go down
NeCroDivA
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]   Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Sorry,but i was confused.I think i've added some clans and past servers...If You need any other info then just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Finobufferaki
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Finobufferaki

Number of posts : 1583
Humor : Safe and Sound
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]   Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:55 am

I played in bnb it was a cool server. Anyways good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
NeCroDivA
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]   Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:05 am

Indeed is was a very good server.Thank you...
Back to top Go down
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Elentil

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]   Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:52 pm

NeCroDivA wrote:

-other information (what else should we know about you):
I've played in many server such as Official and L2Revenge,where i wasn't in any clan.Although i have passed from OlympiansElite clan which is now retired and some other clans in bnb server,such as Mercenaries and Little Pigs.

Why u mention that fake clan (Little Pigs) from a noob server like BnB that only Greek ppl know ?? And when bnb was C1 official was C3, going for C4 already. I am just getting so much pissed when ppl mention clan name Little Pigs in prv servers..

And ur experience tells me nothing. Good luck though
Back to top Go down
NeCroDivA
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]   Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:43 am

LoL. I mentioned that clan because it is a real Clan and it moved from bnb to Elixir(x6) low rate server.If you want you can check it...Also, bnb was the main server that i was playing and to my mind it is not a "noob" server.You asked me to notify you about the servers that i've played so far.So "bnb" is a greek server,indeed,Not Noobish and one server that i've played.As you see i haven't played Official.So i have many things to learn....but ok i think that if i need help this clan is ready to help its m8s...
Back to top Go down
ssh
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business

Number of posts : 175
Humor : yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]   Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:15 am

don't sweat it : ) , i know loads of ppl who play oficial for years , and still havent learned a thing about the endgame pvp wich is mainly what u get on highrates : P
Back to top Go down
NeCroDivA
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]   Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:14 am

Yeah ok maybe it is.I don't want to show you that i am Genious Or Guru of L2.I think I am a good player and devoted to what i am doing and i want to join to this clan....
Back to top Go down
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Elentil

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]   Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:52 pm

NeCroDivA wrote:
LoL. I mentioned that clan because it is a real Clan and it moved from bnb to Elixir(x6) low rate server.If you want you can check it...Also, bnb was the main server that i was playing and to my mind it is not a "noob" server.You asked me to notify you about the servers that i've played so far.So "bnb" is a greek server,indeed,Not Noobish and one server that i've played.As you see i haven't played Official.So i have many things to learn....but ok i think that if i need help this clan is ready to help its m8s...

Ok since u are a small child let me tell u some REAL shit !!

Little Pigs is a real clan indeed. But not in f@ckin BnB server. It was a retail clan in Lionna server among 4 other clans in ally Invincible. I was in BigBadWolfs clan and VeniVidiVici. So dont tell me crap. and if u play from BnB net places u should have heard by some other Greeks telling about that golden period where Lionna was ruled by those clans/alliance.Greeks ppl stole that name cause some of them were trying to play in Official for about 5-6 months. This isnt a history lesson, its just some things u need to know before u make ur words. And I know about that Elixir server were LP clan is created there.
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]   Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:38 am

we wont recruit, since we are probably done with L2 soon.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
NeCroDivA
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]   Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:46 am

Elentil wrote:
NeCroDivA wrote:

Ok since u are a small child let me tell u some REAL shit !!

Little Pigs is a real clan indeed. But not in f@ckin BnB server. It was a retail clan in Lionna server among 4 other clans in ally Invincible. I was in BigBadWolfs clan and VeniVidiVici. So dont tell me crap. and if u play from BnB net places u should have heard by some other Greeks telling about that golden period where Lionna was ruled by those clans/alliance.Greeks ppl stole that name cause some of them were trying to play in Official for about 5-6 months. This isnt a history lesson, its just some things u need to know before u make ur words. And I know about that Elixir server were LP clan is created there.

Yeah ok i know that Little Pigs is a clan which right now has a castle in Official.But i know that it was a good clan in the greek servers....I don't know and i don't care if THEY stole the name from a clan of Official.

Siege what do you mean by that?I know that you won't play for so long L2 but why don't you Play Till the end of L2Forever?
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]   Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:02 am

L2F is kinda at the end.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
NeCroDivA
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]   Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:37 am

So Can I Join To This Family At least at the end of it?So i want to be a part of it and maybe one day you guyz meet each other and start again in a good retail like middle rate server...
Back to top Go down
Nvlddmkm
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Nvlddmkm

Number of posts : 631
Humor : Fuck yo couch nigga!
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]   Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:54 am

NeCroDivA wrote:
So Can I Join To This Family At least at the end of it?So i want to be a part of it and maybe one day you guyz meet each other and start again in a good retail like middle rate server...
l2f is b2b's last server, and b2b basically quit there, so that answers that question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]   Application To Join In The Clan[Check it] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application To Join In The Clan[Check it]
Page 1 of 1