Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GriTs´s application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GriTs
Elpy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-21

GriTs´s application Empty
PostSubject: GriTs´s application   GriTs´s application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:11 am

Hi...

My name is Marcel and i am from Celle in Germany near Hannover.Im 20 years old and for
next 2 1/2 years my job is 2-wheel-mechanic(dont know its right?Fix bicycles in
training).My timezone is UTC/GMT +1 mostly im online from 20/22.00 till 00/02.00 mostly 4 hours
a day on weekends at different times times less ambitious i like to drink some beers ;D.
My hobbys when i dosent play Lineage 2 or work is Downhill/Freeride/Dirtjump with my bike.
My chars are GriTs(Duellist) and GriTz(Main:Spellhowler Subs:Bishop,Hawkeye and Shillen Knight with Nobless).I play on l2 Ownage since August 2008 irregular so in summer my job is very hard and
and in winter is hardly what to do so i have many time.I dont have an clanhistory on L2 Ownage.
On L2extreme i have played in Evo ally and on L2 Fortuna German Giants there i was one of the first
player i have played with Ammon, Impi, Barthelby(Admins on L2F) and many more on L2x.
As you can see i am very loyal to clan.I want to join the clan because he is well organized and I am an raidactive clan search and mass pvp/siege.

Greetz GriTs
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Number of posts : 2664
Humor : Caralho.
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: GriTs´s application   GriTs´s application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:50 am

isnt germany gmt +2? O.o
Back to top Go down
Crystall
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
Crystall

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: GriTs´s application   GriTs´s application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:58 am

Yep atm. Germany is GmT+2 but this week in the night of Saturday to Sunday the Timezone will change to GmT+1.
I know GermanGiants and i was in there, but later before we quit and Ammon opened a server, my name was xTarkix there.
maybe you remember me, i dont do cuz i wasnt there so long so i can nothing say about your skill.
Even in Virtual i dunno you : /, and in evo dont ,too. xD
Maybe we failed to meet us at the same time Very Happy
Evo was simply to big, and in Virtual/GG i wasnt that long.

You are a bit to far away => otherwise i would chek your skills in Reallife Razz.
Anyways Gl.
Back to top Go down
TingelTangelBob
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: GriTs´s application   GriTs´s application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:10 am

if siege and sonnic need another one i saw him a couple of times pvp and seems good.
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: GriTs´s application   GriTs´s application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:10 am

Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GriTs´s application   GriTs´s application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GriTs´s application
Page 1 of 1