Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+2
Nvlddmkm
El3mEn7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
El3mEn7
Elpy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:31 pm

Hello everyone, We're 2 guys from Bulgaria that rly want to join your clan =) That would be me and my friend Seraphym

-how old are you? -We're both 19 years old

-where are you from? -Sofia, Bulgaria

-since when do you play lineage 2? -We've been around since c4

-since when are you playing on L2 InC? -About 2 weeks

-whats your favorite class? -I would say that mine is Sagi and Seraphym's Storm Screamer

-previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B) -none

-why do you wanna join B2B? - Mainly because we were in a very similar clan b4 we came here on l2inc - well organised, friendly members (considering themselves "1 fairly big happy family" Razz . Besides we enjoy owning ppl thanks to good communication and a party where everyone knows what they are supposed to do, not just by luck and benefitial circumstances Wink

-what is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)? -Mine is El3mEn7, my friend's nick is Seraphym (both ingame and forum)

-what TimeZone and onlinetimes do you have? -Our time zone is GMT +2 and we're mainly online evening times around 6-12 gmt + 2

-other information (what else should we know about you?) -Well, we're both in the 12th grade ( final ) which means alot of upcoming exams and boring things related to school which very much affect our activity these months, but there is always some time left to relax and have fun in l2 Smile Im writing this joint application because we've been playing together this game ever since we started it - its always more fun to play with people that you know in real life, which im sure that you know Smile, Overall we've been playing on Wrath, L2Ownage, Fury... cant think of any other. As for TS, in our previous clan on Wrath we used to talk in TS every day with ppl from America, England, Denmark ... ect so I feel confident to say that we both speak fluent english and we dont have a problem communicating with other people c(:

We're looking forward to your response and I hope that me posting an application concerning 2 people wont be a problem for you. Well thats it - Best of luck to you if things dont work out Smile

-Cheers

Last edited by El3mEn7 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nvlddmkm
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Nvlddmkm

Number of posts : 631
Humor : Fuck yo couch nigga!
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Before anyone posts trial or declined you should probably have your friend make an app. as well just cuz its kinda our way to judge ppl's english, manorism's, behavior traits, things like that.
Back to top Go down
XerX
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
XerX

Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Lol another one bulgarian application Shocked , gl dude

/bulgarian on

Успех пич!

/bulgarian off
Back to top Go down
Seraphym
Elpy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Hello mates, my name is Kristiyan, I am 19 and I am from Bulgaria. Me and El3m3n7 have been playing togrther since c4 on a romanian server called Wrath. We have achieved almost everything in game there while we were playing. Now we are looking for fun in a serious active clan. As El3m3nt said my favourite class is Storm Screamer but I also love playing on a Fortune Seeker (my previous main char was spoiler). I want to join B2B mainly for the same reason mentioned by El3m3n7. I don't have much to say because he explained pretty much everything about us. If this was not enough to judge my english or me as a person you can always chat with me on skype.
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

Number of posts : 2164
Humor : Fucking Sexy ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:44 pm

well dude i think he meant that you should make another apply.. lol!

Nvlddmkm wrote:
Before anyone posts trial or declined you should probably have your friend make an app. as well just cuz its kinda our way to judge ppl's english, manorism's, behavior traits, things like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpeloromessina.it
Seraphym
Elpy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:18 pm

I thought it would be more appropriate to write in this topic, cuz everything about me and El3m3nt is written here.
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:33 am

declined

atm we don't need new ppl. Especially this classes are not intresting.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1