Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To some b2b members

Go down 
+10
Zeus
Xetro
Lestrad
Sonnic
Artemis
King
Siege
uranus
MuseBreaks
Zakalia
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

Number of posts : 2164
Humor : Fucking Sexy ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-07

To some b2b members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To some b2b members   To some b2b members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:43 am

Issle wrote:
King wrote:
I came here just to waste my time since i wait a friend to go to a party. Yeap its no use posting the truth. I got proofs that u used a bug but still u denay it . And then u acuse gm. Well cya have fun.Atleast i dont lie for a game

There it goes another one of those guys. Let me tell you some things about that hacking/cheating you talk buddy.

Some guys in this clan , are not just normal players.

Some people here have deep programming/networking knowledge and know how things work behind a game.

Some people here , have probably read more lines of java code , than you have ever met friends in your miserable life.

Some people in here probably have more ways to hack your computer/server/penis than you have masturbations in your whole life.

Some people in here , are just meant to be better than you. Sounds unfair eh ? Well thats reality. Life is not fair buddy. And guess what can an uneducated, pantpooping, pathetic weakling like you do ? NOTHING.

Quote :

My name is john , and in L2 im known as Issle. Im a computer and electronics engineer in AUTH univercity and i can probably hack your computer/server/penis more times than you can masturbate in a day. And there is nothing you can do about it... So instead of coming here and talking all this bullshit, start thinking : Why can some people be that smarter than me and do those things ?

And incase you copy/paste that in another forum , ill probalby edit the post and claim that you edited my words. That simple. You got nothing , i got everything. Thats the difference between us two. And probably some huge gap of wisdom...

Have a nice day, our precious forum trolls ...

Owned lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpeloromessina.it
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Number of posts : 2664
Humor : Caralho.
Registration date : 2008-04-15

To some b2b members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To some b2b members   To some b2b members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:47 am

I guess , there is nothing more to add lol .

closed? ~ .
Back to top Go down

To some b2b members
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: General-
Jump to: