Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krisden's Application

Go down 
+12
Kane
KinkY
Zerrb
Xetro
XerX
Kevin
RaveDave
Elentil
Finobufferaki
MuseBreaks
Zeus
Krisden
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

Number of posts : 2164
Humor : Fucking Sexy ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Krisden's Application Empty
PostSubject: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:06 pm

-How old are you?

I’m 19 years old.

-Where are you from?

I come from Rome/Messina, Italy.

-Since when do you play lineage 2?

I have been playing l2 since C2..I started on a low rate private server with some friends.. we left it cuz we joined retail in a friend’s clan ( Barts Server )..but we didn’t play that much..cuz it required a kind of time and I was often out with my football team.

-Since when are you playing on L2 InC?

I started playing L2Inc around 1 week ago..i have farmed trying to get a decent gear..but I am still working..I have been in clan with some friends but i am not leading anymore..

-Whats your favorite class?

Well my favorite classes are surely StormScreamer/Cardinal…but I even really like to play Archer/Dagger and Dominator ( and when clan needs I can play whatever can be usefull if I ll be able with it..but I am not that good with all classes..but the few of them I quoted before I think I am ok. Smile .)

-Previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B)

Yes, i had my own clan on Ownage..It was called DarkElite..I was Hero StormScreamer ( not feeded Wink )..There were 2 leaders at the beginning but one left for some reason..and I leaded it till I left that server…

-why do you wanna join B2B?

Well..when we were on Ownage..we faced sometimes..and you were the only clan able to kill us.(1 party vs 1 party)…so during this battles I have been interested in your playing..you were nice organized..and the teamplay was really good...but I have to say that if I made this application is even cuz I played with some of you on Ownage, and I tested all these qualities and i really got some fun and had some nice pvps…in particular with Reco Xetro and Sizmael…( recently with Netz too…<<<< That’s a new part Wink )

-What is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)?

My Character name is Krisden..same on forum.

-What TimeZone / onlinetimes do you have?

My gmt is +1…and its perfect cuz I saw your main online times…and I even gave a look to some old applications..and like I saw our leaders ( in particular siege if I am not wrong ) said its better be online in the rights hours while a no lifer cuz it could be boring Razz .

-Other information (what else should we know about you?):

Well..i didn’t quote Pole before cuz we had a bad experience on Ownage with my clan..but this is not surely the right place to discuss it.
If you can be interested..i feel like a friendly dude..i love have fun with my friends..but maybe sometimes I give too much interest to some things or players I shouldn’t…but that’s how I am. am attending university and at the same time playing in a nice football team..if you wanna cheak ( www.sportingpeloromessina.it  )
In the end you should know I have a big summer house where maybe we could regroup a few days destroying that place ( not my house I mean the island called Lipari Very Happy )..when I said “destroy” I meant…disco..girls..drinks and smoke……..something…Razz

ps : well..if you got a girlfriend…just explain her that…Love Is Love..but………Sex is Sex Very Happy

Hope sincerely we will play togheter.

Best regards Krisden
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpeloromessina.it
Zeus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##

Number of posts : 2012
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:40 pm

Pro application. I have been pvping with him lately and he got great skills, as archer mostly but also as bishop although he didnt use that class very often. Keep up the good work bro Wink
I would give him a trial for sure.

Netz
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:42 pm

Not true not true, DarkElite vs Alcoholix (when I had my gringos already in Alco) it was pretty even most of the times, so... But yeah you guys were pretty decent to be honest, that's why I wanted to make alliance with you for a while but you rejected, then we joined Alco.

About your app, doesn't look bad to me, and as some nigs already kinda know you, I'd say test him and trial, as he seems to be a good guy.

But I retired from L2 already, or at least for now, so I don't have any vote on this subject (I dunno if I ever had anyway LOL).

Good luck nig.
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:11 pm

well we decided to stay alone..without ally..we declined even Ascender's invitation...and about pvps..what i can say..b2b were the only one clan able to kill us Smile..anyway ty for your comment see ya dude Smile
Back to top Go down
Finobufferaki
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Finobufferaki

Number of posts : 1583
Humor : Safe and Sound

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:54 pm

Very good aplication, gl man
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:39 pm

thx fino Smile ..i just woke up...gonna do my Football match..see ya later.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Elentil

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:30 am

Well i can say that Krisden is 1 of the L2 players that i enjoyed playing with apart from my team ofc.
His is a good guy, he has knowledge in L2.
I would like him to be tested, get in Trial period and why not be a part of the team.
Good Luck man

ElentiL aka Reco Smile
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:36 am

well..nothing to say..you know i love you Reco Very Happy...thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaveDave
LoveTheGame
RaveDave

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:12 am

Krisden indeed knows how to play but some of your clanrecruits don't...
I killed 3 of them a while ago... They were chasing me on their Titans... I was getting crit for 5k when they equiped their bow...
The thing they did wrong was just running after me and just spamming F1... I could easely outrange them and kill them 1 by 1...
Anyway... good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:29 am

well dude i have not the rights to invite someone..so i couldn't recluit..its just a clan with old friends..this is not the darkelite that was on L2ownage..so..btw ty for your comment.
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:30 am

i am playing solo most of the time.....not exatly solo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kevin
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:46 am

sorry for interrupt.....just wanted to ask smth..

Krisden wrote:
we declined even Ascender's invitation...

when should that have been? it was never in mind to invite your clan to ally
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:50 am

i hope your ascender..anyway thats not important and if i still have the old sytem file there is a screen for it..and if you are not ascender and you posted it..well i ll not comment anymore..
Back to top Go down
XerX
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
XerX

Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 am

No, he is not Ascender. Good luck, and maybe you will have a chance to prove ur skills.
Back to top Go down
Xetro
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
Xetro

Number of posts : 1111
Humor : exists
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:14 am

hey krisden!
nice application. hope you get the chance to proof your skills.
good luck =)
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:59 pm

hi Xetro Smile..yeah i am waiting an answer from the boss Smile ..anyway ty for you comment..hope to see you soon.. Laughing

Oh..if you are not ascdener then..you shouldn't talk anymore..thx.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zerrb
Elpy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:58 pm

I know it's not much of my business, but i know Cloud for some time now and all I can say that he's a very, VERY good player. My ex-CL on ownage. Was always fun to play with him because we used to own the crap out of those BR zergs. Take him. Would be nice to wage war against him ^^
Back to top Go down
KinkY
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
KinkY

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:49 pm

Krisden seems a nice player i pvp with him and netz some time ago and he plays fine.
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:17 am

btw new record...burned 5 weps going +16... Sad Holy shit
Back to top Go down
Kane
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Kane

Number of posts : 621
Humor : wudap

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:23 am

could you guys stop setting your ridiculous bodys as avatar?
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:29 am

kane..i just putted it someminutes for make Elentil lough..nothing else...don't be so rude zomg Mad

Kane wrote:
could you guys stop setting your ridiculous bodys as avatar?
Back to top Go down
Kane
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Kane

Number of posts : 621
Humor : wudap

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:46 am

whatever, I just can't stand ppl that think they can show off with their wannabe body, thought you're one of these.. Iam always rude in application sector nvm Wink
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:05 am

I'm sry if you thought that then..but as i told you was just for elentil Very Happy ...anyway its much better if you will comment my apply then my body Smile

Kane wrote:
whatever, I just can't stand ppl that think they can show off with their wannabe body, thought you're one of these.. Iam always rude in application sector nvm Wink
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Number of posts : 2664
Humor : Caralho.

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:05 am

Well i liked his application , he said everything there.

He seems to be a great players from what i saw in l2ownage time, and he is very friendly .

Never played with him on my side , so i cant say if i like the way of his pvp style or not so i think that a trial time would be good to test it.

He seems to know english pretty well and he can be usefull , since we need bishops / Sph / Necros .

Dunno , but i think that he should be tested, or giving him a try to sho his skills. Gl dude.
Back to top Go down
Vangel
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
Vangel

Number of posts : 1159

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:44 pm

Its my turn to talk, btw everyone is puting their pics on avatars Razz

Well i gladley had the chance to play with him, and i can say great coordination, and fast thinking, the hit and run we did was excelent, so i can see a great path in him.
=D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krisden's Application   Krisden's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krisden's Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next