Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ash's application

Go down 
+2
ssh
Ash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Active Guy
Ash

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Ash's application Empty
PostSubject: Ash's application   Ash's application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:45 pm

Hi, my name is Filipe, also known as Ash.
I'm 18 years old, and I'm from Porto, Portugal. I'm a senior in high school, I usually to go to the gym, go out and hang out with my friends and girlfriend in my free times, but still I have alot of time to play L2.
I play L2 for like 3 years, my first servers were low rates, but I started to learn playing L2 properly on L2 Signs, that where I met alot of people, like Kram, Canary, Sialeds, Musebreaks, etc... and also joined some good clans compered to my old clans. I played on L2 Signs for like 1 years and something, than I left the server with some of my friends, and we joined alot of server in atempt to improve or skills and meet new people. Later on, Musebreaks rejoined alot of old players from L2 Signs and made Beyond Control, we joined L2 Aethernia and some other server. Well I dont remember every server that I played until now, but I learned alot about L2 and improved alot, but I couldnt do everything alone without friends like Kram, because they were with me since we met in L2 Signs, supported me and helped me to improve my game style, that why i have to thank them. Smile
My favorite classes are GhostSentinel and HellKnight.
I know alot of people in B2B, most of them are my friends, old clan members and I know some of them in RL, I'm also to play with them on L2 Inc, that why I'm making this application to join you guys, I'm helping the clan in everything possible since the begining in this server, even without clan I'm trying to act like normal member, but its not equal.
My IG name is AshX and my main char its a GhostSentinel.
I guess its all, thanks for your time. Smile
Back to top Go down
ssh
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business

Number of posts : 175
Humor : yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Ash's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's application   Ash's application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:38 am

i +1 for ash Hes a douche but then again so is trexor : P

And we need some pve nolifer mengs .

Tag, ur it!
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Ash's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's application   Ash's application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:55 am

Ash is a good player, although he's still gotta learn to listen to people, and to follow their orders.
He needs to argue less and to be more submissive, not that this is a hitler-like clan, but he really needs to complain less and argue less.

But after all he's a good guy and he knows how to sacrifice himself for the clan (when he feels like it... so that's gotta be worked out as well).

I'll say take him in if he's willing to learn, to respect and to listen, and ofc, if someone teaches him how to play with bishop Razz

Last edited by MuseBreaks on Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TreXor
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Ash's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's application   Ash's application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:13 am

Learn to listen other than that your a good guy and in my eyes clan allready have enough Portugese guys and i would like to recrute people from other countries instead if it would by my say. Anyways i wish you gl i will tell Siege / Sonnic about my impression of you.
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Ash's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's application   Ash's application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:49 am

you know trex may be selfish sometimes, but there is one awsome thing i like on this guy.
he always can express my point of few so well. we have absolutly the same opinion sometimes.
always when i think it's time to write something about a special case... he already did it. awsome.

we already got like 50% pt guys in clan and i wanna mix it up a bit.
iam talking more with the german guys than with the international guys for example,
coz it's simply more easy to communicate and they got prolly the same lifestyle here in germany.
so you guys living in the same town where you got even more in common.
i want one united clan and not the pt guys and the rest = b2b :/.

it's absolutly no racism ... am just afraid about the mood inside.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Ash's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's application   Ash's application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:35 am

Good job in the siege, trial granted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ash's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash's application   Ash's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ash's application
Page 1 of 1