Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?

Go down 
+13
TreXor
Spyro
uranus
Azurae
umag
Painkiller
Zeus
Kito
Viscy
Siege
Artemis
XerX
Sonnic
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which of these L2-related-quotes is your favourite?
"R-R is very rox" - random BR
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
"OMGBBQQWTFPWNAGE Party" - Kenji
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
"B2b's stats got changed by GM" - Vassilios
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
"something is fishy about them" - Massacre
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
"Cerbis is Azurae !!" - Massacre
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
"not fair with cat is 2v1" - random Eagle
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
"next fight: Ura vs Smurfs & Eagles" - Anurin
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
"B2b is exploiting range" - Menes
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
"like B2b's dictator leadership" Gesuntheit
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
"Fraps or never happend" - Okina
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Viscy
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:21 am

Sonnic wrote:

The only siege you guys won was the one when we got zerged by 8 parties..

Not quite xD I remember 2 more sieges.One when b2b returned to l2f from l2x only to take aden from roYality (who were allied with morituri at that time) but u failed ;D The second one was when u tried to take a castle by barthelby i dont remember which one or when that happened but what i remember from that siege is the huge lag.(not as huge as in the last sieges tho xD)and almost that wasnt exactly royality's siege i think that counts too since they were participating.
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:26 am

it was the oren siege yes.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:58 am

Wow Menes.. 2 sieges ! Very Happy Still 20:2 for us.. Remember the first siege after our real return ?
You zerglings allied again vs us and got pwned hardly. We always were outnumbered tho ;P

I bet menes has a calendar, where he always notices the sieges he won in his life against b2b.
Its the biggest thing for him to win a siege against us, thats why he always celebrates on those days (2 actually) ;D
Back to top Go down
Azurae
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:18 am

Quote :
One when b2b returned to l2f from l2x only to take aden from roYality (who were allied with morituri at that time) but u failed ;D

wasnt that the siege where it was 1 b2b party against like 3 or 4 parties of roy + mori ?? as far as i remember we took it pretty easily within the first 20 minutes and you weren't able to take it back until the last 5 minutes where you got lucky ^^. next siege roy was scared to defend since they knew it was only luck the time before (which you can see easily by the screens we took out of roy forum ^^). in Party vs Party events roy always lost hardly. i still like to remember you on the CTF event... b2b needed 5 minutes. roy needed 48 minutes, 5 or 6 of our people critted during that time ^^. roy was lucky and i think only 1 or 2 of them critted.
well i had a discussion with you menes already about roy and b2b. no matter what we say you will never face the facts and accept that b2b is just the best clan that was ever playing on fortuna and roy was never really close to our skill-lvl....

for the oren siege i remember 3 people of us killing about 2 parties of our enemies when there was no lag Wink (including at least 7 royalitys ^^). yes we didnt take oren but that wasn't really our fault ^^, the registered attackers just weren't very smart with attacking walls and organization... and ofc after like 20 minutes the huge lag started and i still remember it as the worst lag that was ever on fortuna. it took minutes to change a target or do a skill for the whole siege (for some reason it seems that only b2b and our allies encountered that lag while our enemies could change targets much faster, dunno if linnky was gm already so i won't speculate about that now...)
the lags we had on fortuna recently are lags where you can't do anything for a few minutes but then it continues without probs for quite a while. and everyone lags for the same amount of time and can't do anything at all.

nevertheless it doesn't matter what we try to explain to you, you don't wanna see it ^^. you know what, wanna prove us wrong? wanna prove that roy is better?? get them back on fortuna and they should try to take aden with their party against 1 of our parties. a 9vs9 siege. wth just come with all your people and try to get aden, we'll see lol! . don't know why you bothered with rune since everyone knew it would be the toughest castle to get for you... a huge aden siege would be soo much fun Very Happy. i don't care if we should really lose it or not. i just want a big and funny siege again without those coordinates bugs or spawning in a different town ^^

ofc if they want they can face us on white eagles also. they should just create chars there, lvl them up and tell us a time and place where they wanna die ^^
Back to top Go down
Viscy
LowLvlPoster

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:33 am

Azurae wrote:
wanna prove that roy is better?? get them back on fortuna and they should try to take aden with their party against 1 of our parties. a 9vs9 siege. wth just come with all your people and try to get aden, we'll see

1.roYality would never come back in a server just to show WTFPWNAGEQQ..party they r cuz it's not in their character.
2.They have dropped and given away all their items.
3.Even if they had their previous items,their budget(donate items) can't be compared with urs.
4.Even if they had similar budget with urs and all their items back they wouldnt be able to make a full royality-core party (let me remind that archana has disappeared and ascender has left royality).
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:44 am

Menes the only royality fan boy left on this planet ;D
Back to top Go down
Viscy
LowLvlPoster

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:05 am

It's true that i admire some qualities in roYality altho I was never one of them. However, the first 2 clans in my heart r R-R and Morituri Cool
Back to top Go down
TreXor
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 536

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:21 am

Whats so good about Royality? I remember in the past when b2b was only on fortuna the main argument allways was has b2b done anything great outside fortuna? I tought for once i will throw the argument right back at you Royality who once left for l2 exille a server said to be the reborn version of l2x (which failed) there they got owned by EC and other clans and was just another no name clan while on fortuna they bragged about beating EC there and the server was shit etc. As far as i can judge from these actions it just shows Royality is just talk nothing more.

And the difference between this clans is we with mostly b2b members before EC came to l2x reborn and some of our members left to join them since many of b2b members for various reasons quit l2x. With a clan named legiox we litterally dominated sieges and was seen as one of the most powerfull clans on the server. Shows where Royality failed b2b sucseeded.

Aden siege on fortuna right after b2b came back menes you should remember that siege i guess how b2b members never died once in that siege litterally owned Royality and morituri in that siege reason why we lost i still cant understand to this day how Royality leader suddenly turned up in Throne room and engraved while we was controlling all the ways into the throne room is still a mystery. Funny part is if they had belived in their ability to beat b2b they would stayed on fortuna where they got the enemies they hate the most like siege. But Royality left to keep the little respect they had in some peoples heart intact and made a run for it.

Ok you are telling me Royality will never get back their good items why not have a 9 vs 9 with all items + 0 i surely wont mind they didnt give away their characters did they?. And many people on this server are way to overrated like Archana or Aschender i am not saying they are bad pvpers but sometimes gear says a lot trust me if you go outside fortuna and ask anyone who Royality is or imago, kenji , taralas or archana for that sake? You will get your answer.
Back to top Go down
Viscy
LowLvlPoster

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:09 am

TreXor wrote:
Whats so good about Royality?

Well Ill give u the pros and cons list according to my opinion Very Happy

Pros:
  • Very skilled players in their majority

• Some of them know things about L2 that the big majority doesnt.

• They don't provoke their enemies,they don't like showing off their powers,they r modest and generally good in character

Cons:
  • They were always a small-in number of members-clan and as a consequense they usually had a difficulty in making 1 full party in sieges even in their most active periods.

• They lack in diplomacy and sometimes they r too proud to ask for help)
Back to top Go down
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Artemis

Number of posts : 1562
Humor : Hai !

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:25 am

Viscy wrote:
They don't provoke their enemies,they don't like showing off their powers,they r modest and generally good in charactes

Yea, Sure thing lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.ulusiada.pt
Finobufferaki
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Finobufferaki

Number of posts : 1583
Humor : Safe and Sound

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:04 am

Emerelle=Alundra & Azurae=Cerbis - Mushashi

Pwnz it all
Back to top Go down
Azurae
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:08 am

to bad all those people arent long enough on the server to know that cerbis was gm on that server way before i was playing there...
its not our fault that they died so much against valakas (and ofc some of us died also, i've seen xerx, ura and truncs down and maybe some others also). they should learn to use the right buffs and tactics Surprised
Back to top Go down
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Artemis

Number of posts : 1562
Humor : Hai !

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:15 am

My quote is winning! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.ulusiada.pt
Crystall
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
Crystall

Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:01 am

Ye i voted for that one too
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:45 am

That one counts to the "not fair with cat is 2v1" quote ;D.

Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 2v12gs2uz1

Ofc its a mori <3
Back to top Go down
OrcoGnagna
Elpy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:18 pm

menes, royality were everything but modest. anyway the 2vs1 cause of the cat rocks hard XD
Back to top Go down
Viscy
LowLvlPoster

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:33 am

OrcoGnagna wrote:
menes, royality were everything but modest

How can u have an opinion? Who r u? xD
Well,even if they r not as modest as I believe , they r surely way more modest than b2b Wink
Back to top Go down
Azurae
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:11 am

well we are arrogant to get more enemies, to face bigger and better parties. roy never was like that Wink, they had strong enough enemies with us ^^.

but btw not all b2b are arrogant. most of us are nicer than roy Razz. most of the time it's just me who is flaming everyone Very Happy, and vrael... and well for vangel, i always tell him to flame, he is my slave. he has to fear pain if he doesn't say what i want
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:34 am

Viscy wrote:
OrcoGnagna wrote:

Well,even if they r not as modest as I believe , they r surely way more modest than b2b Wink

Who cares anyway ? Its a game.. I dont need to be modest.
Im modest to those I can expect something from (RL).
Back to top Go down
Viscy
LowLvlPoster

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:25 am

Ofc i judge what i see in game,I can't know how everyone is in his RL.However my theory is that either someone is modest or not.I don't believe there is a "modesty-switch" inside of us that we can turn on and off ;D
Back to top Go down
Spyro
LowLvlPoster

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:11 am

Sonnic wrote:
Viscy wrote:
OrcoGnagna wrote:

Who cares anyway ? Its a game.. I dont need to be modest.
Im modest to those I can expect something from (RL).

so true ...+1

i played this game for about 2 1/2 years ( or more idk, since c3) ,and i think the only rl thing that everyone expects from any other player is trust .
Back to top Go down
http://coldblooded.niceboard.com
Kevin
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:26 am

1. "next fight: Ura vs Smurfs & Eagles" - Anurin

the only one that made me just laugh, so i voted that one (by azuarae)

i just agree ^^
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:46 am

RenaldoNjeshi wrote:
Best Clan : SonsOfTheEagle (the most active,most crowed,best clan/team work,the most loyal members,mature ppl,all exellent in l2 knowledge,the greatest RB hunter clan,among the best pvp/tvt-er,a real university for small/new created clans,the most influent on other clans,all non donators.

That one made my day ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: General-
Jump to: