Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dotz' Application

Go down 
+7
Siege
uranus
Sonnic
Jaxa
MuseBreaks
Artemis
Dotz
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Dotz
Elpy
Dotz

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:48 am

-How old are you?

- 16 and everyone takes me serious. Lol.

-Where are you from?

- Portugal, Porto to be more precise.

- Since when do you play L2?

- I’m not sure, but it was around C2 or C3.

- Since when are you playing on L2Ownage?

- I started at the same time as my dear leader MuseBreaks, since I’m following him anywhere he goes.

-Whats your favorite class?

- My favourite class? Well that’s a tough question since I’ve played a huge load of classes so far… But I can say Bladedancer and Swordsinger are my favourites, regardless of the playstyle (heavy with dagger, shield + sword “tanker style” or bow), but I’ve mostly played them on low rates… But I’m missing playing with them, so I’m just about to remake ‘em on Ownage, although I can play them as subclass as well.
Despite of my preferred classes, I can play anything that you want me to, I’m eager to learn to play any class, using any combination or tactic, I’m just ready to follow superior orders.

- Previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B)

- On L2Ownage just BeyondControl and Alcoholix (which is basicly the same, no?). I’ve just been a BC member ever since I met Muse aka Zenai.

- Why do you wanna join B2B?

To be honest, Muse. MuseBreaks is the reason why I still stick to L2. Since I joined his clan I’ve learned a lot of things, and I’ve had the best moments on L2 under his leadership. He’s one of the best leaders, if not the best, I’ve ever had on L2, and one of the best persons as well that I’ve met over this game. I was kinda sad when he told me he was considering leaving the leadership of BC and joining you guys, but as soon as he told me how you guys roll (apart from what I’ve experienced ingame already), how organized you are and how you roll as a team, I became interested as well. As I’ve said before, I’m eager to learn, and to follow any instructions that I’m given to accomplish, that’s my strongest point now that I mention it, so it makes me a 100% team player. I’m totally up to this new challenge and giving my best for this clan if you accept me.

- What is/r the name(s) of your ingame char(s)?

- Sporky (Storm Screamer, Saggitarius and Titan)
- Beond (Fortune Seeker, Saggitarius) ( I luv the look of the male dwarfs, they’re so nasty xD)
- And my 3rd character that’ll be main SwS or BD if you guys take me in.

- What TimeZone / onlinetimes do you have?

- I’m Portuguese, so GMT +0, no?
Bout the online times, from 3h to 7h online during the weekdays and up to 10 hours during the weekends.

- Other information (what else should we know about you?):

- I think I’ve pretty much said everything that needs to be known in here. I’m loyal and trustful (if that word exists in English lol), I’m up to new challenges and eager to learn. Ready to follow is my mote, and I love it x)

Regards

Dotz
Back to top Go down
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Artemis

Number of posts : 1562
Humor : Hai !
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:56 am

I'm really interested on your Bladedancer and Swordsinger. Thus you're portuguese wich is wonderfull, and I find it cool you always followed your leader, it shows trust and loyality (very important qualities for us).
You have played on low rates and that shows how experienced you can be at this game.
But the main reason I want to give a trial time is the "wanna learn" attitude, dedication and enthusiasm are some rare qualities found in some L2 players.
Another fact is that you were with BC, most respect for that Wink.
Let's wait for the leader answer and hope it's a positive one.

PS: Viva o porto carago!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ulusiada.pt
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:01 am

My most trusted clan member ever applied to B2B, I'm really happy tbh !

As he said it himself, his best qualities are team qualities. He follows strictly any given order and decision, he plays any asked class, he does what needs to be done, and something that's important as well, he learns quite fast.

He'd be one good addition to the clan if you decide to take him in, and I'd be very happy if it happened.

And also, as he said, any question that you may want to ask me 'bout him, I'll answer right away
Back to top Go down
Jaxa
LoveTheGame

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:10 am

I would like to see what you can to as BD and SwS...but out sws is bot so lol maybe a second bd would be nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/usmc3703
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:21 am

Yea I'm interested in your SwS/BD skills aswell.

You are already used to SwS/BD fusion skills in CT1 ? Or did you ever used / placed them ?
Back to top Go down
Dotz
Elpy
Dotz

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:36 am

I know their effects but I've never used them, since the last time I played SWS and BD was on a mid-rate l2off server... I guess you know it, L2Aethernia, you guys were there right?
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:38 am

Yes but just some of us playin in EC.

Well I guess you gotta play Sws/BD a bit different on L2J, more tank like (also buff like a tank).
I think its no problem getting used to the fusion skills its just practise Wink
Back to top Go down
Dotz
Elpy
Dotz

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:44 am

Okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Number of posts : 2664
Humor : Caralho.

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:45 am

imba application . I cant add anything more . Already everything was said here so...

I would like to give him a trial.

PS: So tugas pah ;D Somos poucos mas bons x')
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm

try to contact siegez / sonnics / shademan ingame this evening.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Dotz
Elpy
Dotz

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:55 pm

Ok, but i need to know what class (BD(d.elf) or SWS(elf)).
Back to top Go down
TreXor
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 536

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:27 am

I asked Siege he said make a bladedancer for tonight;) Good luck^^
Back to top Go down
Dotz
Elpy
Dotz

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:58 am

BD ready.. full S80 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:43 pm

I'd say take Dotz in as he learns quite fast as you could see by today's test, and he's an averagely good l2j bladedancer.
Besides he'll be working his ass off for the success of the clan, and his activity times are good as well.

But the last decision is up to you guys ofc.
Back to top Go down
McDuDe
LoveTheGame
McDuDe

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:58 pm

I like... this guy...

Yesterday i was pvp with him... and.. he is a great bd....

+1 Trial time
Back to top Go down
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Elentil

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:37 am

Yesterday i pvped with him as well and i dont see him doing smart things

-1 for trial
Back to top Go down
Zeus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##

Number of posts : 2012
Humor : :D

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:45 am

Personally I was pvping with him and Artz and I liked him, he know's how to play that class but, atm I think we dont need much more ppl.Lets the lider decide
Back to top Go down
Dotz
Elpy
Dotz

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:14 am

I want to thank the players that supports me, and also those who do not like to see me play, because I'm not perfect, and all opinions are good to myself (positive or negative) because it helps me improve further .
And I think I have been improving, at least in my view, made some mistakes, but I apologize for that and I try to always do well in the coming times.
(I apologize for my English Neutral )
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:49 am

I think you have potential and your bd playing stlye reminds me on my own, when i played l2off (bd is my fav).
But unfortunality you got to less experience with L2j and to much members are not happy with you.

So I'm giving you a declined , altho I like you somehow .
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Dotz' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dotz' Application   Dotz' Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dotz' Application
Page 1 of 1