Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LEARN SOMETHING

Go down 
+12
uranus
Finobufferaki
Makenshi
Zuignapje
Siege
TingelTangelBob
King
Akkarin
MuseBreaks
Soul
Crystall
Artemis
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zuignapje
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Zuignapje

Number of posts : 688
Humor : WTF NIGGU
Registration date : 2008-10-10

LEARN SOMETHING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEARN SOMETHING   LEARN SOMETHING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:54 pm

no offence but we play on a private server not retail.
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: LEARN SOMETHING   LEARN SOMETHING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:31 pm

King wrote:
ok mr pro u know everything all BOW to mr knowledge of lineage u ve played official right?? have u been in pvp where u couldnt tell who is who ?? i doubt it have u been bishop or even soultaker there ?? i doubt it u must be lvl 40 or something and in nap clans SO STFU AND DONT TALK SHIT! in official in antharas cave imagine the hole area covered with ppl pvping all were using MASS skills cause they couldnt tell who was ally and who wasnt and i was bishop if u would see that pvp and been there then u can talk about pvp never have i seen players losing so quick their hp we were 3 bishops in the party just to heal 1 tank and 4 nukers and we couldnt catch their hps anyway u ll say that this was l2 official well in l2inc such pvps existed in antharas lair imagine the hole area covered with ppl pvping i ve been there as bishop to SO DONT TALK ABOUT l2j AND L2 RETAIL some servers succeded in making their servers so popular ( more than 3000 players ) that ncsoft closed them like l2inc l2bnb i guess u play on servers where too many naps exist and u are happy about it from ts i would say b2b is in tehgamers ( i ve played on tehgamers i never seen such clan ) in l2fortuna from some videos i would say u are donators ( great challenge to win naps with +20 weapons) and in l2ownage that u think u are the best sonnics maybe the best but some of u are noobs so u cant critisize others ppls because u think urselves as professionals etc...

Bullshit.

If you had that party setup, who the fuck would buff you? And who'd give you mana recharge?
Lemme tell you something mrking, I've played retail, Teon, I had my lvl 77 saggitarius there with A grade armor/jewels and drac bow focus, and I NEVER went on any kind of PvP without at least 2 support classes in my party... And we're talking about random PvP, imagine Sieges/Epic Raids... I had this vid on livepvp made by my ex-exile clanmate poppast1x that showed our way to Frintezza, and you could see everyone full buffed, every single party in there had full buffs, how come you say that you had such a party on retail?
That party is a complete failure in any server with retail buff-times, so stop lying pls.
Back to top Go down
King
Elpy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: LEARN SOMETHING   LEARN SOMETHING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:31 am

FinoBufferaki wrote:
BnB didn't got closed by NCSoft, GM Artec closed it and numerous of excuses came up, and if you know it re-opened Wink. Also, you can heal in such a crowded area. If you were pro you should use mass heal skills, or target the ppl in your party, so you can't come here and say that was difficult this is shit you are talking about. Frankly, don't try to play it hero who ever are ya
l2bnb was hosted by kastoria's bnb my brother was the admin ncsoft warned them that if they continue to be online they ll shoot them down so plz dont talk to me about l2bnb it btw u would know that in retail in mass pvp they play with mass attacks when 5 sph's using aura splash and another 5 sps using mass skills on u and necros using mage/warrior banes major healing is that easy casting gets interupted thats why we had 3 bishops and thats why we were able difficulty yo heal our allies muse have u heard that dominators can buff clans ?? and a blade dancer or sword singer can dance/song every clan member with a correct set up and program i mean programms developed to make clan members get dances even without pt nukers are in a command list and team speak and they have one buffer buff them all at the same time and dmgers have another bd and tanks another did u know that?? NOP CAUSE U NEVER PLAYED OFFICIAL AND U TALK BULLSHITS and u never went in organised mass pvp in imperial tomb with ur #1 clan like i did
and crystal do u take drugs?? l2inc reached 1400ppl when i was gm on that server
i never told that fbi closed it lmao server just died however ncsoft warned l2BNB and not l2inc and i bet u never played on l2inc or in another l2j where mass pvps with EXPERIENCE ppl were held u are just happy playing in l2fortuna as donators and in l2ownage because noobs are ur enemies
Back to top Go down
Zuignapje
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Zuignapje

PostSubject: Re: LEARN SOMETHING   LEARN SOMETHING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:42 am

What are you trying to achieve with all your speeches ?
Back to top Go down
TingelTangelBob
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: LEARN SOMETHING   LEARN SOMETHING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:19 am

King wrote:
FinoBufferaki wrote:
BnB didn't got closed by NCSoft, GM Artec closed it and numerous of excuses came up, and if you know it re-opened Wink. Also, you can heal in such a crowded area. If you were pro you should use mass heal skills, or target the ppl in your party, so you can't come here and say that was difficult this is shit you are talking about. Frankly, don't try to play it hero who ever are ya
l2bnb was hosted by kastoria's bnb my brother was the admin ncsoft warned them that if they continue to be online they ll shoot them down so plz dont talk to me about l2bnb it btw u would know that in retail in mass pvp they play with mass attacks when 5 sph's using aura splash and another 5 sps using mass skills on u and necros using mage/warrior banes major healing is that easy casting gets interupted thats why we had 3 bishops and thats why we were able difficulty yo heal our allies muse have u heard that dominators can buff clans ?? and a blade dancer or sword singer can dance/song every clan member with a correct set up and program i mean programms developed to make clan members get dances even without pt nukers are in a command list and team speak and they have one buffer buff them all at the same time and dmgers have another bd and tanks another did u know that?? NOP CAUSE U NEVER PLAYED OFFICIAL AND U TALK BULLSHITS and u never went in organised mass pvp in imperial tomb with ur #1 clan like i did
and crystal do u take drugs?? l2inc reached 1400ppl when i was gm on that server
i never told that fbi closed it lmao server just died however ncsoft warned l2BNB and not l2inc and i bet u never played on l2inc or in another l2j where mass pvps with EXPERIENCE ppl were held u are just happy playing in l2fortuna as donators and in l2ownage because noobs are ur enemies
you make a fool of yourself Crystal didnt say it i say it and i didnt played on l2inc like i said before, a real life friend played and still play there.
You think cause you pvped in Offcial Server you are sthg special?
Btw we played many other Server and also not sucky Java ones.
You know L2Extreme,L2Revenge,L2Forever,L2UltimateBFD;L2Gold,L2Promisance aka L2Khaos.........??????
Dont say things you cant know and if you are much smarter then us show us in game.
Cause talking , accusing and telling bullshit you are good show us that youa re also in Game.
Back to top Go down
King
Elpy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: LEARN SOMETHING   LEARN SOMETHING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:20 am

name of ur friend in l2inc i know all guys that pvp Wink
u miss the point im telling u that u can judge ppl by telling if we invite more we ll become zergs and because im bored to explain again just look previous posts
played on l2extreme that server sucked hard played on l2gold i hate c4 servers and u ve never seen me playing a bishop Smile
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Number of posts : 2664
Humor : Caralho.
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: LEARN SOMETHING   LEARN SOMETHING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:29 am

King wrote:
u ve never seen me playing a bishop Smile

/care

King wrote:
played on l2gold i hate c4 servers

so what? we dont give a f*ck .
Back to top Go down
Zuignapje
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Zuignapje

PostSubject: Re: LEARN SOMETHING   LEARN SOMETHING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:42 am

Close tbh this topic is worthless
Back to top Go down
TreXor
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 536

PostSubject: Re: LEARN SOMETHING   LEARN SOMETHING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:46 am

I been avoiding this Topic since i just find it hilarious how you come to our forum and go on and call us noobs and say bullshit about us. You know what since you feel like your such a good player and can beat us why dont i give you a challenge go join WOS and learn them how to pvp will you? And then take Aden castle from us or smthing.

Having many people in clan is good in servers where its needed if we can get the job done by two parties why should we run around with four so we can just overkill the whole server is that what you want us to do? If in future this server grows even more maybe we will have to reconsider things but as of now I think we have the privelege to choose ourself if we want to play with a 120 man zerg or with two parties only.

One thing more why are you talking so high about Retail both you and i know Retail pvp and mid/high rate private server pvp is different.
Why do i who for once who Dont care shit about retail need to hear you talking about how cool your fight in Antharas lair was do you think i even care? In my eyes many retail pvpers are good but i would like to see how well they would have done on a high rate server since i havnt seen many who have just gone breefing around just like you about how much they pwn and they are from Retail etc like its something special and just failed to deliver.

I am just wondering if retail pvp was sooo amazing for you and made you feel so good WTF are you doing on L2 ownage now? Nah i dont feel the need to wait for your answer since you will just start talking even more bullshit here.

I will only say this get a life and find something else to do rather than going here and writing shit about other peoples clan go farm weapon or make WOS pro zerg and pvp us or somethign rather than wasting time here flaming us for what we do and what our clan believes in. This topic has only made me think of you as a pitiful person in my eyes....
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: LEARN SOMETHING   LEARN SOMETHING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:54 am

Agree with Trex but I gotta add something about apps 'n stuff:

First of all King whats the matter with you ?

You show up in our forums with a totally sensless attitude.
First of all you complain about our way handling applicaitons.
Its not your business how we decline / accpet people, we got our own way to do it and we all know what kind of players we're lookin for.
And you should have checked the application section a bit longer cuz evryone got the same chances to apply.
For example you can see at the 1st view if the app is made serious or not (did the person wrote in common english ?, etc).
Probably you're not experienced enough in leading a clan to recognize stuff like that, dunno. And who asked you to advise us how to handle
applications ? Its our business and I can say we've done pretty good desicions till now, if not we wouldnt be successfull ig.

So you would invite evryone who's good in your eyes ? Oh well sorry that we're NOT on retail and 4+ parties are a zerg here.
We would NEVER decline anyone with an uber application with the answer "soz if we inv more we'll become a zerg", sometimes
we're just tired to decline the same section of ppl over and over again so we do it in a polite way without telling them they're retarded.

Oh and how we can judge peps just through applications ?
I would say its a sign of intelligence or a first impression. If we're intrested we move on in testing them ingame.
Where would we go if we'd test evryone who applys for b2b ingame aswell ? jesus...

And why you keep talking about retail ? Its a different world I know and without loads of ppl and good organisation you
cant reach a lot there. Thats exactly why we're not playing there becuz our philosophy is to fight outnumbered and rape zergs.
Beleave me I know a lot about setups and l2 tactics but what you're telling is just doesnt makes any sense...
Back to top Go down
Zakalia
The Forum Retard

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: LEARN SOMETHING   LEARN SOMETHING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:42 am

just ban him or smth -.- he thinks he is a good healer or he is pro or smth but if u were "experienced" u would say there are better players than me or " heal is never enough " as a friend of mine reminded me when in l2inc i saved the hole clan bishop is a subject u must master and not be proud of since u dont "heal enough" always there will be some1 needing more heal Smile u have just to continue and improve ur skills u wont be good enough to save every1 some members must be sacrificied in pvp the lowest and the noobiest so there is no pro cardinal its a matter of choice which one u ll save or if u want there is only "experienced" cardinal
Back to top Go down
Kito
PiMP FaTHeR oF PosTs
PiMP FaTHeR oF PosTs
Kito

Number of posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: LEARN SOMETHING   LEARN SOMETHING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:45 am

close this topic?
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEARN SOMETHING   LEARN SOMETHING - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEARN SOMETHING
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: General-
Jump to: