Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New portal comments

Go down 
+2
uranus
Azurae
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Azurae
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-04-15

New portal comments Empty
PostSubject: New portal comments   New portal comments Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:35 am

i voted "I'm gay" because i feel gay when i see that WHITE TS WINDOW on our site... remove that shit or make it fit into the rest....

for the rest: good work ^^

but: Home button doesnt get you back to the portal when you are in the forum (same for the Back2Business banner). plz change the home button to link to the portal and add a button for forum
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Number of posts : 2664
Humor : Caralho.

PostSubject: Re: New portal comments   New portal comments Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:42 am

Azurae wrote:
i voted "I'm gay" because i feel gay when i see that WHITE TS WINDOW on our site... remove that shit or make it fit into the rest....

I like to see The TS in our site... so i can see who is online there without open any programm. I dont feel ghay ;o lol

Azurae wrote:

but: Home button doesnt get you back to the portal when you are in the forum (same for the Back2Business banner). plz change the home button to link to the portal and add a button for forum

agree
Back to top Go down
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Elentil

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: New portal comments   New portal comments Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:59 am

yeah i think TS should have a live icon because i would like to check
if Vangel is online ( i cant stand his voice What a Face lol! )

P.S. : good work i like it i voted YES
Back to top Go down
Azurae
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: New portal comments   New portal comments Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:04 am

but that white thing just doesnt fit into the portal and it ruins the mainpage... maybe hide it somewhere behind an extra button for those who want to check...

i also think that the statistics should be on the left site below the top poster stats and the search bar should be on the right side below the Poll window and below that search bar should be the User Online information...

ts bar (if it has to stay on mainpage) on the left side below the statistics window (after you moved it to the left side ofc Wink )

or the other suggestion:

search bar below navigation on the left side. top posters on the right side below the poll.