Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello pvp offer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tekilla
Elpy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-09-30

hello pvp offer Empty
PostSubject: hello pvp offer   hello pvp offer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:57 am

www lindvior lineage2media com
Hello i wanna offer you some HR Server based on Lindvior.
Its compilation somethin like old l2inc (this from hellbound) and old l2ownage(first version).
Here u got active administrator making updates and doing many good changes if something work bad or don’t work.
On Server play: Koreans, Witnams, Wenezuelans, Philipines, Polish, Espaniols, Russian players and some Greeks.
We look creazy good competition so we wanna invite you to join our Server.
How with farm and make char? – detals:
Making good armor(+16) + wapons+16-20 and  half epicks is about 1-2 month (for you because u play effective 1).
Class from 1 NPC- start vilage, nobles from sub – option from community( alt +b- work like on INC – AIO gem for all things). Ther are bloody and pvp armors u can upgrade it in Arcana City.
Ther are 5 big farms: Garden of Genezis, Orbis, Seed Of Hellfire, Land Of Haos and Gillotine
PvP is everywher just flag
Dagers, Archers, Tyrs-all kind are best for pvp, Mages – u need to be Fast to be good mage and not to die Fast. Healers are OP with active iss on party u can be realy effective on pvp.
So if you look some pvp Server based on new chronicle join us we will care about satisfaction from PvP.
Tekilla
SemperFidelis leder
Of course i will sent this info to all big clans - more clans more fun.

I know i m Troll but u are old bastards who i remember and waana see in action:)
Regards
Back to top Go down

hello pvp offer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: General-
Jump to: