Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Turnament meet with teams from all world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tekilla
Elpy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-09-30

Turnament meet with teams from all world Empty
PostSubject: Turnament meet with teams from all world   Turnament meet with teams from all world Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Hello

I' m here because I want to invite You for L2 Turnament. Best teams from L2 4 game Europe innova servers (International + Polish) will meet on neutral server (server created just for this turnament) for big PvP. Registration is open for all you just need download L2 4game client to play( its easy donwload from main 4game page)
Rules are here :www 4gameforum com / showthread . php ? t = 20568
First 8 teams get the price. Of course all teams will have same equal - u need chose the classes u will play 7+2 substitutes.
( We can watch all maches on server page!!!!)

Why i write?
We was meet few yers ago on l2 prives: l2ownage, l2 WhiteEagle, l2 Inc etc, and i was see your perfect game. I have big fondness to your clan - speed of your team, brilliant tactic and unbelivelabe pvp skills. I old SemperFidelis leder (my old team was: Baniak, DarkEvil, Jacobin, Pr0sty, Ziomeek, Alibaba, Galonm Sitim, Raulo, Beny aka PokaDupe, Tirisfal, Delirium and Executioner.
Now my team non exist they are taken by real life- work, bad womans, work in fabric (night) sleep in day, have childs etc. ( Of course u have same problems for sure). But i belive u are beter conected (organized) and you are biger legend then my old clan. I was love too see your pvp films on youtube - dunno this with stronegr music my favorite( l2 ownage was MOS+FG+cementary and raids hehe).
I belive u can prove your awsom skills and do greate job wining all turnament.
The moust important for me is change ,,soul''old Core official players for more reality. They belive they are greate because they nolife all day and work on euip ( 3 bilions R99+ 400-500bilions for pvp set of course adena just from big dragons and 1 location powned my top cp- impasible for new players- official have 1 system for new players: fak new players).
New l2 official look like old donated prive server 800-1k players - nothin change by many yers.
Conclusion: Lineage 2 dont have now real pvp players - just players who think they are good- ,,ultra maraton farmers" nothin more. You are for me small legend( tears in my eyes) so i wanna belive agein and see how you kick some asse's. I dont need anything i just wanna see 1 more time creazy skills on areana and down big dumb nooobs from official.
Tekilla
old SemperFidelis leder

Maybe it was funny but i realy like YOU:)

PS: Small Antharas can rise my OLY stats:P

Contact me by email
waldek20 @ gazeta pl or team speak: (i can give detals about many players)
Back to top Go down
Tekilla
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Turnament meet with teams from all world   Turnament meet with teams from all world Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:32 pm

Tournament: AMC season 4

Warriors of Core!

Hope your blades are sharp and spells are ready, because we are proudly announcing...

Season 4 of the AllMighty Championship!

The submission starts today at the AMC official website!

This season there will be more action, more prizes and more fun for everyone! We believe that you are in a good shape, you are ready for battles ahead and that a team from Core will earn glory and honor through victory!

What is AMC?

AllMighty Championship is a cross-server PvP tournament!

Teams from all Russian servers as well as Core and Lilith, will meet on a neutral server Ken Rauhel to find out who is worthy of being the champion!

What do I need to participate?

You need a team of 9 players (7 players in a party and 2 substitutes) and a will to win!

What are the prizes?

Here is the list!
1st place - 3 items to chose from the list

2nd place - 2 items to chose from the list

3rd place - 1 item to chose from the list

4th place: Octavis' Ring (1 for a team)
5th place: Octavis' Ring (1 for a team)
6th place: Octavis' Ring (1 for a team)
7th place: Octavis' Ring (1 for a team)
8th place: Octavis' Ring (1 for a team)

The list of rewards:

Blessed Valakas' Necklace
Blessed Antharas' Earring
Tauti's One-handed Axe
Tauti's Axe
Tauti's Dual Axe
Dark Amaranthine Enhancement Stone
Tauti's Ring
Baium's Soul Ring
Earth Wyrm Heart Ring
Queen Ant's Soul Ring
How do I sign in?

You can find information about registration here! You can also read the rules of the tournament here.

Swords will start clashing on 14th of October!

This time we are going to hear new names at the tournament as players from Lilith (Polish server) are joining the fight!

And even if you are not going to participate, don't miss the opportunity to follow the event at the AMC official website! You can witness how teams of finest warriors from all servers will face each other in a fierce combat!

The time has come!
To arms!

Its very easy to participate just all of u need register forum/make some account on core level 1( for price after- if u will not play of course u can go ebay or somethin:P) and after register on server page special turnament area you and your team. Batles will be on special server created just for event - all another teams will have same gear.
In last year lose just teams with: feohs, wyns - dont use this class( feoh 1 hit down, wyn - debuffs are useless when u got 2 healers . Take beter 2 heals+tyr+dager+bow+iss(buffer, debufer, and help heal)+tank(best from OL or dancer/singer). Its last chronicle top tyr is dreadnought or glad, archers = kaemals +15% pvp, dagers dark/human, healers i think human+ elf. But before u will start find some pirate server for test or just contact me i will give all detals by team speak or email.
Back to top Go down
Tekilla
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Turnament meet with teams from all world   Turnament meet with teams from all world Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:38 pm

www l2 amchampionship com
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Turnament meet with teams from all world   Turnament meet with teams from all world Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:39 am

Turnament meet with teams from all world Uh43048,1269810700,lol_que
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turnament meet with teams from all world   Turnament meet with teams from all world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turnament meet with teams from all world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: General-
Jump to: