Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Types of solar systems.

Go down 
+6
uranus
Finobufferaki
Azurae
umag
MuseBreaks
MalcolmDudely
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MalcolmDudely
Elpy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Types of solar systems. Empty
PostSubject: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Solar power systems are usually grouped into two classes, active and passive. A passive solar system makes use of the light as well as heat from the sun straight for cooling, lighting and heating. Solar power is regularly being used in residential properties to heat water.

Getting a solar systems victoria is probably one of the most powerful methods to cut down your utility bills and make a positive contribution towards the atmosphere. The fact is the quantity of pollution reduced by installing a domestic solar system is equivalent to taking one automobile off the road.

Solar power panels take control the heating of the hot water throughout the day time, so no gas or electrical energy is applied to heat the water. Solar heating panels are available in a range of configurations. 1 preferred set-up will be the flat plate collector.

Solar heating panels are simple to install. As soon as the installation is over, it can drastically cut down your power bill whilst cutting down the carbon footprints. Solar heating panels utilizing these coatings have been high priced and tough to create. You can find many solar systems victoria companies who can provide their expert staff at your disposal to install the system without giving you any headache.

Hot water heaters are presently applied in each and every dwelling and workplace to heat water for daily use. Even if the hot water is just not becoming employed, the existing water heater, discovered in numerous residential and commercial applications, is consistently re-heating water to maintain it at a desired temperature. Hot water from the panel is transferred towards the cylinder where it is stored for later use.
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:42 am

What are the alternatives to using a flat plate collector?

(I'm really into this)
Back to top Go down
umag
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 629
Humor : Big & hard & black! OMG!
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:57 am

What about Reversed Carnot cycle, using underground cold water?! Think about it! affraid
Back to top Go down
Azurae
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:10 am

so, what happens at night. no hot water to do anything?
well i heard hope is on the way and it might be possible to store the solar energy in an inexpensive way. Any information on that?

i guess we'll see
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:15 am

Azurae wrote:
well i heard hope is on the way and it might be possible to store the solar energy in an inexpensive way. Any information on that?

i guess we'll see

HE LIVES
Back to top Go down
Finobufferaki
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Finobufferaki

Number of posts : 1583
Humor : Safe and Sound

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Azurae wrote:

i guess we'll see

Oh Gosh. I have to hear news about you for ages Azurae. How are you? Where have you been?
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Number of posts : 2664
Humor : Caralho.

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Azurae wrote:

i guess we'll see

Epic Come back ! xD
Back to top Go down
Finobufferaki
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Finobufferaki

Number of posts : 1583
Humor : Safe and Sound

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:00 am

I have a semi solar/electric system for heating up water. When it's too hot outside it saves the water for some time and it lasts till the night. But when it goes cold you have to turn on the electric power. It's pretty comfy and not so much expensive.
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:28 am

Azurae wrote:

i guess we'll see

It's been AGES ... I mean AGES wtf.

Guess some spambot hacked into his account Smile
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Azurae
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:49 am

Finobufferaki wrote:
Azurae wrote:

i guess we'll see
Oh Gosh. I have to hear news about you for ages Azurae. How are you? Where have you been?

Actually im doing quite well right now. Finished my Bachelor degree last year and got only one more year left for my Master Degree. Although i'd prefer to continue studying like 5 more years Very Happy
What about you, how are you?

uranus wrote:
Epic Come back ! xD
Hey Ura ^^
you wouldn't believe how long all that stuff about solar power has bothered me, i was just waiting for someone to finally start talking about it here, so i could get some advice ;-)
how are you?

Siege wrote:
It's been AGES ... I mean AGES wtf.

Guess some spambot hacked into his account Smile

aww cmon, give my inet-skills some credit, you really think my account would get hacked? Very Happy
For some reason my password is like 2173921678 chars long here, no way someone is gonna figure that one out, i was lucky i had it saved somewhere.

Its been almost 3 years now i think. Thought about "good old times" yesterday and just wondered if you guys were still here ^^

@all
so how are you guys and what are you doing now? all the old guys still here? like Zeus, Kane, Varowars, Vangel, XerX, Artemis, Trex and all those others

Last edited by Azurae on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azurae
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:04 am

Finobufferaki wrote:
I have a semi solar/electric system for heating up water. When it's too hot outside it saves the water for some time and it lasts till the night. But when it goes cold you have to turn on the electric power. It's pretty comfy and not so much expensive.

my parents got that solar system to heat up the water too, but since they got that it always takes longer than it did before to get hot water somewhere in the house. Anyways wouldnt be worth it for my place, maybe in the future. I bet they can save solar power for the night by then.

I just noticed that guy didnt even post a link or anything to contact him about purchasing, tzzz... ;-)
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:05 am

Azurae wrote:

I just noticed that guy didnt even post a link or anything to contact him about purchasing, tzzz... ;-)

His post was full of links. I just deleted all these URLs to keep the spam to a minimum.
Altho I left the topic since it was kinda intresting and as we can see it was worth it.
It motivated some old fella to jump back into the forum Smile.

Well as you can see we are still around. And almost all the old guys are writing something in here from time to time.
We are not playing any game as clan anymore. B2B retired after L2Relapse (pretty much our own server ) which was like 2 years ago.
So basicly the most talks in our board aren't even game related anymore.

I can give ya access back if you want to stay here for a while Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##

Number of posts : 2012
Humor : :D

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:33 am

Nice to see you at home Azurae. Wink
Take care.
Back to top Go down
Avanti
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z

Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:00 am

Siege wrote:

We are not playing any game as clan anymore. B2B retired after L2Relapse (pretty much our own server ) which was like 2 years ago.
good old times....

Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:39 am

I was sad to know that Azurae left just before I joined B2B, since I heard from basically everyone in this clan that he's a great guy and used to be an outstanding player, so it's nice to see you in here Azu =)
Back to top Go down
Azurae
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:43 am

yeah i heard of L2Relapse, even saw one of the videos, at least i think it was an L2Relapse, saw some quite interesting big fights there.

well if noone of the others got a problem with it, i'd sure like to get access back to chat in non-spam threads ;-). really interested in what everyone is doing now, since it really has been quite a while.

even if you are not playing as whole clan in one game anymore, which games do you guys play right now? i suppose you guys still play online games geek Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azurae
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:48 am

MuseBreaks wrote:
I was sad to know that Azurae left just before I joined B2B, since I heard from basically everyone in this clan that he's a great guy and used to be an outstanding player, so it's nice to see you in here Azu =)

thanks. i actually heard about your skills even after i left ;-) sure would have been fun to kick some ass with you. I'm not sure, maybe we even had 1-2 fights together before i left
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:49 am

Back to top Go down
Azurae
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:54 am

thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Zeus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:02 am

The only game in which u can catch some of us together is League of Legends. ;D
Back to top Go down
Azurae
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:07 am

i'm not really a fan of LoL though. Never had the nerves to figure out which stuff to buy of all those damn items, i dont like to spend my time reading all those tooltips before knowing what to buy ^^. Well i know you just have to read them once until you know whats good, but still there were way too many and i didnt want to read all that when i played it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:58 am

Yea those are the Builds. But you really just need to read them 1 time at the begging cuz' after that, with the practice, u'll know which items you should buy right away for you champion. Its really easy believe me. Wink

The game is awesome, we have been playing it for 1 year now and we had a lot of fun already. Actually, the only guys that you might remember from the past and are playing kinda activiely are Siege, Uranus, Vangel and me. I dont think im forgetting anyone ...
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Zeus wrote:
Yea those are the Builds. But you really just need to read them 1 time at the begging cuz' after that, with the practice, u'll know which items you should buy right away for you champion. Its really easy believe me. Wink

The game is awesome, we have been playing it for 1 year now and we had a lot of fun already. Actually, the only guys that you might remember from the past and are playing kinda activiely are Siege, Uranus, Vangel and me. I dont think im forgetting anyone ...

I guess you're not, since the others don't usually post in the boards anymore Laughing
Back to top Go down
TingelTangelBob
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:28 am

Hey Azu,
du spielst ja Starcraft also nehm ich an du magst Strategiespiele?
Ich such verzweifelt noch paar Leute die Bock haben auf ne Runde Company of heores.
Die meisten hier im B2B Clan haben keine Lust auf Strategiespiele und meine Rl Kollegen spielen so gut wie nie Computer.
Btw worin haste dein bachlor? (schreibe grade meine Bachlorarbeit deshalb bin ich auch grad am Rechner obwohl ich auf Malle bin Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Azurae
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Eigentlich bin ich net so der Typ für Strategiespiele, außer Warcraft 3 hab ich vor SC2 eigentlich nichts gezockt Very Happy
Weiß garnet warum ich auf SC2 gekommen war, weil mir StarCraft: Broodwar eigentlich überhaupt garnicht getaugt hatte. Aber scheint als wärn Strategiespiele mittlerweile scho bissel mein geschmack. Könn Company of Heroes gern mal zum Test zocken, aber Zeit dafür werd ich wohl erst wieder im August haben, bis dahin bin ich noch etwas im Stress ^^

Meinen Bachelor hab ich in Chemieingenieurwesen gemacht und zum Master hab ich nun zu Energie- und Prozesstechnik gewechselt. Im Grunde das gleiche, so ziemlich 80% die selben Vorlesungen ^^ aber bissel weniger Chemie.

Was studierst du? und wie schaffst du es innen Urlaub zu fahren, obwohl du noch schreiben musst? Very Happy das wär bei mir garnet gegangen, da hätte ich wohl nichtmal 2 sätze am tag geschafft ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Types of solar systems.   Types of solar systems. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Types of solar systems.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: General-
Jump to: