Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kensan, one of the greatest.

Go down 
+24
Rcorreia
Colmac
Artemis
Daitsu
ssh
Aziss
VAdan1tsa
uranus
PleXy
Avanti
Shion
Hiko
Makenshi
Xetro
Krisden
Zeus
Cyrus
spyd
Sonnic
Finobufferaki
Dhax
MuseBreaks
TreXor
Siege
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Kensan, one of the greatest. Empty
PostSubject: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:39 pm

R.I.P. Brother

Kensan, one of the greatest. Cahan
Michael Lamb *1989-12-17 - †2010-01-26

Our friend and mate Kensan died in the age of 20.
We are deeply saddened and grieving for this awesome person he was.

What remains is sadness, distress, tears and the question of the "why?".
Why such a young peaceful and friendly person had to go?

Sometimes life isn't fair and it smacks you right into the face.
This is such a moment and it's hard to go through.

All our thoughts are with Kensans family and his all time best friend Okina.

Personaly I had the luck to play with this great guy Kensan many times.
Together we had a lot of fun moments in vent and ingame.
I will miss him a lot. Even after 1 day of sadness it is still hard for me to find words.
Words which are worth it to descripe Kensan as person and player.
Words which are honoring his character and the way he used to act.

He was a great guy and died to early.

I want everybody who used to play with him to take a minute of silence and remember
the moments you had with Kensan. Remember the great victories we shared ingame
and remember that no vicotry ever can recover his loss.
Just remember him...

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img512/7500/kensan.jpg

Kensan was member of the legendary Evil Council and part of our Revelation project on L2x reborn.
He was always an important member with an incredible high sense for the game.
He was one of the best players I've ever played with.

Last edited by Siege on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
TreXor
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:03 am

I have no words when i heard about this news it just struck me deep in my heart how could this happen
to such a young and amazing person...

I feel no words can make up for what Kensan was and is for several people around in the world and what he gave us
nothing can make up for it.... I dunno what to say i am just not able to understand this...

The memories we shared together keep flashing in front of me of all the emotions we shared and moments of joy...

It feels just so not true.... My heart isnt willing to accept it... I just expect any moment Kensan to log on msn and we will play tekken together and he will beat the shit out of me at it....

I still remember the time we spent in Vent and IG my best time in my l2 career and it was never one dull moment around you it was a honour to be able to play by your side...

You were a great guy Kensan / Michael and i respected you a lot it saddens me to know i never will have the honour to meet you in person as i so much wished.... I hope you rest in peace now friend knowing you gone to a better place and will be waiting for us there with open arms and we will in that realm continue to rule together forever !

Last edited by TreXor on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:19 am

I'm so sad to face these news again...

I didn't know Kensan that well, I had watched his action through some PvP movies, which lead me to talk to him a couple of times in a couple of servers, and was always friendly towards me.
Life has taught me that you always gotta watch your back for things like this, and peace doesn't trully exist. When you less expect it, you'll get seriously damaged by something that just came outta nowhere.
And I guess that's what happened with Kensan, no one was expecting it, and it just happened, striking the ones closer to him completely unaware...

My feelings are with his family and best friends right now, I sincerely wish you all the best and keep on living the best you can while you are still alive, as that's what Michael surely would have wanted.

Rest in peace Michael, you will be missed in here
Back to top Go down
Dhax
LoveTheGame
Dhax

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:50 am

I'm still in shock after Plexy told me about his death.
I didn't know Kensan too well, but I do know that he was one of the best guys u can play with.
I dont think I remember him ever doing something wrong or flaming anyone in a bad way.
20 years.. Thats just unbelievable. Its way too low age.

We shared many amazing moments in game , many victories, moments we all depended on eachother.
No matter what happened we always had a good time in the clan.
A big piece of Revelation has fallen apart with the loss of an incredible person and awesome player.

There is no way to put it better than what Siege just did :

I want everybody who used to play with him to take a minute of silence and remember
the moments you had with Kensan. Remember the great victories we shared ingame
and remember that no vicotry ever can recover his loss.
Just remember him.

R.I.P Michael Lamb. I hope you went to a better place and wait for us with open arms my friend. We will all meet you there someday.
Back to top Go down
Finobufferaki
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Finobufferaki

Number of posts : 1583
Humor : Safe and Sound

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:52 am

God bless his soul. I am like shot down right now. Can't find words to tell.
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:03 am

I am still totally shocked, when I recieved these news yesterday I didnt want to believe it.
I spent a lot of time with this great person playing an online-game, which connected us a lot.
Still remebering his voice on ventrilo and all the times we had fun together pvping and just fooling
around on vent.

Besides the fact that he was one of the greatest L2 players I guess that everybody who knew him
just a bit closer like me, knew that he was a really awesome and calm person aswell. Right now all my wishes
and feelings are with his family and also with his friend Okina. We will always be with you and we will
never forget you Michael. I still dont want to believe it...

God bless you and Rest in peace brother...
Back to top Go down
spyd
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:00 am

When I first heard the news I couldn't really think or react. When my mind finally cleared I started thinking about gaming with Michael and all the good times we had. It saddens me to think those will be just memories now, but they will be memories that will live on in us all.
Michael you will be deeply missed. My thoughts go out to his family and all his friends in game and out.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
LoveTheGame
Cyrus

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:26 am

rest in peace Kensan.

I've never played with him but it doesnt matter now.

God bless you and your family

20 years only... Sad
Back to top Go down
Zeus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##

Number of posts : 2012
Humor : :D

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:31 am

Iam also shocked with his death still... what a sadness dieying with 20 years old...
I can consider him one of my first idols ever on my L2 history. He was always an exemple to follow.
Proudly I played along with him on L2x and not only, and I will never forget the kind of guy he was.

Rest in peace brother, you'll surely be missed.
Back to top Go down
Link

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:26 am

R.I.P </3

Peace- Link
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

Number of posts : 2164
Humor : Fucking Sexy ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:50 am

nuf said i think, just Rest in Peace bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpeloromessina.it
Xetro
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
Xetro

Number of posts : 1111
Humor : exists
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:58 am

i had the honor to play with him at the revelation project but nevertheless i didnt know him which i find sad.
my feelings are with his family and friends who will miss him like hell.
as long as you keep him in mind, his sould will never die.

rest in peace michael/kensan
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
Makenshi

Number of posts : 414

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:21 am

Man...I'm so shocked to read this news today....what everyone said previously is true for me also...

R.I.P, you were indeed an incredible man who accomplished incredible things.

As Billy Joel says in one of his songs.. "Only the good die young"

With respect,
Mak
Back to top Go down
Hiko
Elpy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:29 am

Can't even find words to say, I was utterly shocked when I found out what had happened. We met because of an online game but you changed my person forever, I learnt so much from you not only how to play the game but how to live life aswell. We had some amazing fun, still remember when we'd go just the two of use and create havoc in TOI. Great times those were, I'm trully sorry I will never have the pleasure to meet you but I'm sure that opportunity will come someday in some other place or life. Thank you for everything, Michael.
Back to top Go down
Shion
B2B ~ 4 Life
B2B ~ 4 Life
Shion

Number of posts : 262
Humor : Fo` Shizzle My Dizzle
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:35 am

So far what i've been reading what you all have written here, and tbh i dont have any words. Kensan was a great person and a great player. I will always remember him as one of the best players in L2, a true friend, and a great comrade. We could always rely our problems to him and he would help ous out. So my brother Rest in Peace, you will be remembered. Sad

Yours truly - Shion
Back to top Go down
Avanti
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z

Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:03 am

well, i've no words for this, even when i never played with him.
it was too early, thats for sure.
Rest in Peace and god bless your soul.
Back to top Go down
PleXy
Active Guy
PleXy

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:30 am

Rest in peace, Michael Lamb.

You were a great person both ig and in real life. You will always be remembered.
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Number of posts : 2664
Humor : Caralho.

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:21 am

Sad Never played with Kensan , but i remember him from the old Evil Council Movies, how pro he was...

He was an awesome mate and a great person , im sure of that.

I hope you rest in peace Michael , with all my respect. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
VAdan1tsa
Elpy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:23 am

It seems like it was yesterday that we were playing together... All this fun we had...I can't believe that this happened to you, it is just unfair...no more words to describe it.
You'll always live in our hearts and you'll always be a hero <3 We'll miss you.
Rest in peace, Kensan
Back to top Go down
Aziss
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:15 am

we had lot of fun together,even if i met him in a game i suffer a pain in heart like he was a RL friend.i hope you can rest in peace..
Back to top Go down
ssh
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business

Number of posts : 175
Humor : yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:09 am

I havent posted in a while..

There's no word to express how wrong this feels..
I feel for him ,his familly and mostly all the friends he's left behind whom i cant imagine how must be feeling right now.

Rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Daitsu
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Rest in peace Micheal, I will never forget you :'(

I have redirected www.lineage2extreme.com to this thread, if you think its not appropriate, let me know and I will remove it the same instant.
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:47 am

Daitsu wrote:
Rest in peace Micheal, I will never forget you :'(

I have redirected www.lineage2extreme.com to this thread, if you think its not appropriate, let me know and I will remove it the same instant.

it's a good move. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
TimpC

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:36 am

A good player, a better friend.

R.I.P buddy.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Artemis

Number of posts : 1562
Humor : Hai !

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:33 am

Amazing how such a person that you never shaked hands has made such an impact with his absence in the world.

Michael "Kensan" Lamb, one of the greatest players I've ever met. I'm sure you were even a better person in real life.

Forever in our hearts, rest in peace mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ulusiada.pt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kensan, one of the greatest.   Kensan, one of the greatest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kensan, one of the greatest.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Announcement :: Portal - News-
Jump to: