Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Binladen

Go down 
+20
FrenzyCck
Finobufferaki
Peanuts
Xaen
Coma
umag
lulsRus
Issle
MuseBreaks
Skyaz
Foxxx
B2B
Zuignapje
Krisden
Stragrath
Sonnic
Zwoogle
Artemis
Painkiller
Siege
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Foxxx wrote:

DarkLord is the HGM btw

Though Artemis is Suspect

Actually it was the main reason we left L2ownage, coz BinLaden was never listening to the community.
It seems like you are talking about another Binladen no? Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Skyaz
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Well, from my point of view, l2o was a great server, nice community, but Binladen made many changes and many decisions who grew down the community, example inviting those 2 dickheads Zexina and Sunshine, last time i logged there, server was dead with 30 players at giran, when about 1 month before there were 100+ with a balanced economy, last days i saw players selling +10 items for 200 gold bars, thats why BinLaden mustnt do any mistake again
Back to top Go down
Foxxx
Elpy

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:09 pm

I thought that the reason you left was that you've conquered everything there O,o

About BinLaden , personally i had no problem with him and was doing everything fine .
Now I don't know why are guys saying all that , maybe the server won't be like B2B imagined ?
Back to top Go down
Stragrath
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 723
Humor : in on my left pocket
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Well i can't say much about the Old L2O Staff matters as i've rarely played there, only for a few PvPs and Sieges all i know is that it was the top notch PvP server out there and let's hope it will be so again.

But agreeing with Siege, this topic isn't about L2Ownage but BinLaden (altho BinLaden is part of L2Ownage and the server takes consequences from his acts)

But from what i've read BinLaden just seems like my birth server's admin who opened a own server with always the same features (besides rates and sometimes name) for about some 5 times.

Attention Wall of text incoming

At the rebirth of the best project of his, the BC leaders team put up a whole plan with detailed specs for the server, from rates of skill sucesses to HP of custom mobs and drops to enchant rates to drop rate and ammount of epic jewelry, everything detailed as the server admin asked us, what happened? only about 1 or 2 of the ideas (which ofcourse were awesome as many others) were accepted and the server after a month from 500 players daily droped to 100~ and half the second month it closed and so he opened another server under another name and rates.

//over

What i mean with this is, the admin will always be the head on the server and if the admin screws up, server screws up, take a look also to L2eXtreme (the staff drama)

All in all i say we respect BinLaden's opinions but still try to make him see the positive side of some of the new ideas regarding new gameplay and addapting to the new chronicle because if we do stay exactly like L2O (which we won't as Artemis already mentioned there's alot of changes) we might aswell join here https://back2business.forumotion.com/general-f3/listen-guys-t1202.htm

As for BinLaden listening or not that's a problem that must be solved but ofcourse sometimes the community is what causes such "effect" since they come up whinning about everything sometimes even about how they droped their corndog into the sea and ofcourse /allblock

Sorry for all this wall of text, i just felt like writing all that hope you had the will to read it all too!

p.s. Artemis you know i wuz jokeeng, my fav HGM<3 GIVE ME ITEMS PHAG !
Back to top Go down
Skyaz
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:19 pm

Stragrath wrote:
GIVE ME ITEMS PHAG !

me 2 mang Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:18 pm

I agree with Siege and Sonnic, tho teh boss can be exageratting a bit, he's got all the reason.

I'd say either Issle's bee engine gets FULLY implemented or the server will suck donkey cock.
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:32 pm

MuseBreaks wrote:

I'd say either Issle's bee engine gets FULLY implemented or the server will suck donkey cock.

Thats teh point.
Back to top Go down
Issle
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:46 am

Long time no see here. I was thinking the following. We will collect the most important things about a server setup such as : Prices , olympiad style, archers damage, spell landing rates, mage damage bla bla bla in a poll where i will ask the players opinion about it.

Ill give the poll-fille ( fill in form actually ) into many people , from many different clans and ill collect all the data. That will give us a good idea of what players really want.

Careful though if for instance i ask :

What is the ideal average-archer damage: _____ ?
If i get like 10 answers with range vary between 1k and 5k ... then ill assume that something is wrong with players opinions Smile

So expect implementations when the community agrees in something. But if there are things when i get like 10 different opinions i cant really be the judge to figure out which one is right. That means i cant really suggest to binladen a change which has a debating validity.

Expect a poll-form in about half an hour. Be sure to be in msn to get it if you want to fill it. If you dont have me in msn add me. kuba90ssj@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
lulsRus
Elpy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:41 am

hello!

Imo, with or without Binladen things can be good, from what i saw in this post, the dev/gm team in l2ownage have experienced staff and above all ppl that plays the game and knows what we want, so imo lets wait for the final thing and them we can juge Smile
my hope is that the server will be rly good, and will bring l2Ownage old times back Smile
Ty for ur time and sry for my poor english Smile
Back to top Go down
Issle
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:15 am

Seems the B2B site is serving forum representative duties till l2o forum comes up hehehe Smile
Back to top Go down
umag
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 629
Humor : Big & hard & black! OMG!

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:19 am

F*** us we are famous! affraid
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

Number of posts : 2164
Humor : Fucking Sexy ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:24 am

i would just wait for that fucking opening..then i think we can judge and do whatever we want..

@Foxx...Surely wasn't the BinLaden of l2o ( listening to players lawl )
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpeloromessina.it
Coma
Elpy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:11 am

Lets just wait
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:35 am

Coma wrote:
Lets just wait

And then what? Come to conclude what we had previewed a couple of weeks ago and was known right from the start?
Back to top Go down
Xaen
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business
Xaen

Number of posts : 160
Humor : Not Available
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:32 am

http://www.l2ownage.com/
In some days we will see what ownage has to offer...
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:04 pm

should be Saturday/Sunday
Back to top Go down
Coma
Elpy

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:57 am

Quote :
And then what? Come to conclude what we had previewed a couple of weeks ago and was known right from the start?

Startin all over again and again is your choice and mine.You know,you cant find a stable l2 server anymore.Every fuckin private server close and re-open..like always.If issles ideas work then we will see something different and interesting.I hope that guy named BinLandel wont refuse em or then that server will fail once again like l2x.Dunno whats going on with that guy..we'll see =/
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:55 am

Coma wrote:
Quote :

Startin all over again and again is your choice and mine.You know,you cant find a stable l2 server anymore.Every fuckin private server close and re-open..like always.If issles ideas work then we will see something different and interesting.I hope that guy named BinLandel wont refuse em or then that server will fail once again like l2x.Dunno whats going on with that guy..we'll see =/

Binladen - Page 2 Omfg
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:23 am

lol Muse :DDDD
Back to top Go down
Coma
Elpy

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:32 am

which reason made you post that pic ?lol
Back to top Go down
Xaen
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business
Xaen

Number of posts : 160
Humor : Not Available
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:48 am

So the estimated opening date it 14th September...
Back to top Go down
Coma
Elpy

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:07 am

oh nice!
Back to top Go down
Peanuts
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:12 pm

l2ownage, is it good ? im thinking about going there if l2inc finally dies :s
Back to top Go down
Finobufferaki
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Finobufferaki

Number of posts : 1583
Humor : Safe and Sound
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:52 pm

MuseBreaks wrote:
Coma wrote:
Quote :

Binladen - Page 2 Omfg

Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:53 pm

Peanuts wrote:
l2ownage, is it good ? im thinking about going there if l2inc finally dies :s

InC already died after Tranqulity and we left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Binladen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Binladen
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: General-
Jump to: