Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It comes to an end.

Go down 
+16
Kane
Vangel
Patriotas
Artemis
Krisden
Painkiller
Shion
Finobufferaki
Makenshi
MuseBreaks
Daitsu
Xetro
Stragrath
Zeus
Sonnic
Siege
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

It comes to an end. Empty
PostSubject: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:52 am

It comes to an end. Forevergreen

After 3 years of playing L2 in this awesome Clan B2B, it comes to an end now.
Like everything is coming to an end someday... somehow, but not everything is touching my feelings this way.

With tears in my eyes I have to announce the disappearance of the green crest from L2.
With tears in my eyes I have to say goodbye to an awesome group, which showed perfect team play over the years.
With tears in my eyes I have to accept that life is going on and is leaving only memories behind. Memories I'll never forget.
With tears in my eyes I'm looking forward to a time without B2B. A time without wasting evenings in front of the pc, a time without L2.

How much houres did we play this game together? I guess uncountables.
Now I can say it was totaly worth it. All the fun we had in this clan, made our lifes a bit more beautiful.
A great feeling was it 1000 times to type our log in info and see our chars spawning with the green B in front of their names.
The green B, which became a symbol for the most of us.
Teamplay, friendship, professionalism, concentration, smartness and much more united in one single green letter.

Awesome times I'll never forget. From the beginning we started owning Virtual on Fortuna in the early days,
over our totaly undergeared chars on L2WE and the totaly domination of every L2j server we joined... to our last chapter on L2off.
Uncountable times we gathered up for a Siege, a Raid or just random PvP.
Everything is engraved in virtual history and part of my green heart.

Without this clan the most of us wouldn't play L2 anymore. It would never become such a big part in our lifes...
but it became, becouse of B2B. Becouse of this crazy guys, who tagged themselvs as Back~2~Business.
Back~2~Business a name I've choosen to announce our return ...back in time.
I didn't expect that it will be just the beginning of something so great.
I didn't know that it will control my feelings later on. I didn't know you guys before and I'm happy we met each other.

I also wanna say thank you. Thank you to every single B2B Member, who fighted for us.
Thanks for all the trust you gave Sonnic and me. It was easy to lead such an awesome group.
Together we owned everything. Rly everything... the only guys we had trouble with, were exploiters or cheaters.
I'm proud of what we've done. We reached something together, coz we had dreams and plans. We reached all of them.
Continue like this in Irl and have the motivation to go through even if you are outnumbered or if you are the odd one out.

Back~2~Business.
Every return needs a goodbye.
Keep that in mind and keep owning everything you are facing.

Goodbye my family.
Goodbye greatest clan ever.
Goodbye B2B.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:22 am

So thats it, siege already said what had to be said. I'll never forget the awesome moments with you guys.
Ofc it was more than just an online game which connected us. Our spirit and great friendships
which have grown over the years were the most important part of B2B and thats why I loved playing
with you guys. We managed to role evry server we joined mainly cuz of amazing teamwork.
Although we've already been quite inactive the last months we're now officially quiting L2 for good.
But even if we're all gonna be bussy IRL, we'll always remind ourselves on great persons, great
moments and all in all on one of the greatest clans ever.

Never to be forgotten... B2B a way of life ~

United we stood <3
Back to top Go down
Zeus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##

Number of posts : 2012
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:46 am

God bless that words Siege.
I gotta admit that when I joined this clan I didnt expect to go so far with it. But I did it and Im greatfull to all ppl that lived this years with me, together we had great moments that we'll never forget. With you I grow'd up in many ways, not only in game but you also helped me to grow up as a person.
Every thing has his end and this is the end of a clan that rulled every server that joined. Together we made it. We reached every dream, every plan, every objective we had. Our great friendship, motivation, ambition, teamwork, teamspirit ...made it possible.
We went through a simple mates in game, we created a family inside this clan and Im glad Im part of it. <3
Huge thanks to everybody specially to Siege and Sonnic, the Leaders of this clan, without them we wouldnt have lived all the amazing moments that we had. You will never be forgotten by every B2B member.
Huge thanks too all my Brother's inside this clan, you also contributed a lot to the improvement of B2B. All the effort you put'd in was simply awesome mangz.
We'll go for diferent ways now, perhaps our lifes will cross again in the future. Who know's Wink
I just wanna wish the best of luck to yours real lifes!
Let's all take the green B with us on our hearts forever. <3
Im not gonna say bye cuz' we'll still be in touch on forum.

United We Stood
Back to top Go down
Stragrath
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 723
Humor : in on my left pocket
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:10 pm

It's sad to know that like anything in life it comes to an end someday and so did B2B.

I must say that the few time i played with B2B were just some of the best days of my L2 time, i'm just really sad that i didn't joined the adventure a year ago, there was alot of B2B that i've never seen, but the few i've had, has pretty much shown alot of it.

A virtual group that became a family, a family that is leaving us with so many good memories.

It was a pleasure playing with all of you, the green B symbol was dissolved but the green spirit & heart is and always will be with us.

Let's all hope that in some months/years there will be a new video on YouTube like this one: Link

Quote :
Im not gonna say bye cuz' we'll still be in touch on forum.

United we stood !
Back to top Go down
Xetro
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
Xetro

Number of posts : 1111
Humor : exists
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:34 pm

i dont have much words to say....
just a BIG thank you for siege and sonnic for giving me the chance to be part of this awesome family called b2b
im so proud that i was able to play with all this fantastic persons. it was wonderful time!
thank you guys!

b2b 4 life!

ill be green inside... forever...
Back to top Go down
Daitsu
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Thanx for leting me in, thanx for leting me to be a parf of this familiy I have tears in my eyes as well, but this is it, greatest clan and familiy ever <3

b2b - never forget ya <3
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:04 pm

Oh boy, this is a really sad moment... And I do mean it. Sad

Despite the fact that I'm a late joiner into this awesome family, since the moment I set feet on this forum for the first time I could feel the green aura that was embedded in this unique group. That aura made me feel that this could be my 2nd home, a place to where I could escape and meet my buddies, buddies that would be there when I needed them to relax a bit from this tiring hard thing that is life.

I'm sure that everyone of you, by reading Siege's final post, recall all the best moments you passed while carrying the green tag next to your name... As Siege said, if you're finally giving up on L2, look back, remember those great times, take a deep breath and face life the way it needs to be faced.

Don't worry, our names will still be spoken for a long while in every corner of the gamming community of Lineage 2. The B2B tag is already written down on the e-history of this game, and with it so are your names my brothers, the ones that have been carrying that special tag that created this strong bond between all of us.

Thanks for everything you gave to this group guys (specially you, fella bosses, I know how hard it is to lead a clan, and I admire you so fucking much for the way you did it), it was one of the most remarkable experiences in my whole life.
I don't care if I sound no-lifer'ish or not, this is how I feel, and you all deserve to know it.

With tears in my eyes I must tell you that I expect to fight alongside you all once again someday my comrades.

It comes to an end. United11
FOREVER

P.S.: I left a small tribute for all of you, and for all of us, in BC homepage, feel free to go there and post any comment if you feel like it.

P.S.S.: Once again my family, thank you for everything Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
Makenshi

Number of posts : 414

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Indeed....everything must come to an end someday, but memories carved in stones and marble are left to be remembered and discovered by all.

I remember everything just like it was yesterday, Fortuna.. our alliance, how I firt met you guys, how in the end I end up being part of the clan itself, how much I learned, how much I laughed, how much I've stayed up late, countless hours to work on myself and the clan itself. Everything for one goal, our goal.

I'll never forget you guys, the vent/ts talk, how much people almost screamed on the mic when we accomplished something even more unrealistic every time. All the kindness in every one of our members. The sad times, the good times, they helped us become what we are now. We should all be proud of it.

Every Back~2~Business member are awesome in their very own way and I'm sure everyone would agree to this. When people tried to take us down, by words, by actions, we never let any one of them take away our goals, we always stood up, straight and proud, we have never let something bring us down.

It just made us stronger, because we knew that if people were trying to get us away from our goals, it was because they knew we could make it. And we did.

I'll never forget you guys, an awesome team, an awesome spirit, an awesome soul, the Green Soul.

Yours Truly,
Mist Wiseman,
Makenshi
Back to top Go down
Finobufferaki
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Finobufferaki

Number of posts : 1583
Humor : Safe and Sound

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:09 pm

So true, so inspiring.

B2b was the best clan I ever joined. It was a second family. It was a pleasure playing with you ppl, I learnt much from you and became a lil bit a better player. Now for me a circle's closing, the green B disappearing, b2b's ending. But that doesn't make me so sad considering what we have passed together menaz. What we did afternoons and nights at sieges. How we ruled everything. The laughs we had together, the non stop joking . I was truly happy being on this clan and every single second of my online game time. It was always a pleasure to assist you, and help you for something great the glory. The green soul still remains as a memory of owning and you don't know one day it may gonna return.

B2B NEVER DIED IN OUR HEARTS <3

UNITED WE STOOD
Back to top Go down
Shion
B2B ~ 4 Life
B2B ~ 4 Life
Shion

Number of posts : 262
Humor : Fo` Shizzle My Dizzle
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:25 pm

Well, since i joined this clan recently it has been the best time i have ever experienced in L2. When it comes to the game i have played it on another level than before. I couldnt have done that if it werent for you. i have watched you play, and the way you are handling every situation IG is totally awesome.

Its been a pleasure to be a part of B2B, and the people i`ve met will never be forgotten. Peace out Brothers, and i hope we can meet eachother someday IG or IRL.

- Shion
Back to top Go down
Painkiller
B2B ~ 4 Life
B2B ~ 4 Life
Painkiller

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:11 pm

I wanna say Thank You to Siege and Sonnic which let me and my friends be part of this great adventure.

United we stood !
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

Number of posts : 2164
Humor : Fucking Sexy ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:52 am

Words that just confirmed how amezing is that clan..
i have been part of that family for an half year or so..and when i joined i just knew that it was a good clan with skilled players...well...it wasn't only that..i couldn't expect to find here real friends...trustable person..always ready to help you when you needed...you really changed e inside...and i could go on with adjectives for years but i think i ll never describe the feeling..only someone that was part of it can understand my words...
LIke i said i didn't stay that much..but i feel to say that..all the fun togheter..all the special moments..i think everyone of us will remeber it for the rest of their life..
I must say one of the best thing is that we were all friends..before to be players...The B2B Family..
I had the possibility to have fun with almost everyone of you..with someone more..with someone less..but thing is..i ll keep those fantastic moments in my heart for the rest of my life..you were just Beautiful persons..and i am saying that words with my heart in the hand..
In the end i would give a special thx to Siege and Sonnics..first cuz they gave me the possibility to be a part of it and then cuz..they made all that "POSSIBLE"...and that sound strange for me..cuz you made something in a game that i didn't think was "POSSIBLE"..
i really loved..loving..ll love your amazing MasterPiece..

Krisden_Back_2_Business
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpeloromessina.it
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Artemis

Number of posts : 1562
Humor : Hai !

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:44 am

A part of me wants to make this essay, but my heart keeps saying dont.

It's a sad day for everyone green soul out there, B2Bsians and members who are not anymore. This clan reached almost everything in every server we passed on, fought against all odds and specialy had alot of fun together.

In this clan we made friends for life, I will always remember everyone, even in 20 years I will still remember how B2B rolled back when I was yonguer.
This clan also was the place of an evolution of alot of people, I joined this clan when I was 16, now I am 18 (almost 19, inc 5th June). So the clan saw alot of improvments on my person itself. Maybe Siege taught us alot of things wich are usefull for life, he helped us grow up, and I'm so thankfull for that.

We always stood together, even if we werent playing L2, just logged in TS and Vent to chat with each other, when we flamed becuz' of Football or any other sport, when we screamed for happiness in vent after we pwned a whole alliance.
When a member was acused, and he knew he had a whole clan backup. When we started on a new server and everyone helped eachother to rise upon.

So thanks guys, really thanks to everyone, I will miss this 2nd family the most because you made Artemis the L2 player he is today.

United we stood (L).
Back to top Go down
http://www.ulusiada.pt
Patriotas
LoveTheGame
Patriotas

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:14 am

"Can't say goodbye....!"
Well, by this song words i just can't say goobye Smile Damn it really hurts, but the time what we spend together was really GREAT, B2B left some nice marks for my life, i just don't know what i have to say here... Smile
Best wishes for u all and have fun at your real life ! Smile cheers king
Back to top Go down
Vangel
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
Vangel

Number of posts : 1159

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:11 am

I realy quite dont know what to say, its kind of unreal.
We´ve been here for ages, instead of a clan we became a family.
I quite remember the first days i started with everyone, and i can say i dont regret any of them.
Countless hours on TS laugthing, making dreams, tactis hopes come true.
Great friendships, and for the least i have to say, if its time, i think its now, we should reconsider, every and each member a meet up in real life, only a suggestion =P
Cant say B2B ends here,
Causa
It will live on;
Everyday
Everynight
As long
It is kept in our hearts
Memory
Souls
B2B for start,
B2B for life
Back to top Go down
Kane
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Kane

Number of posts : 621
Humor : wudap

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:30 am

Honestly, on the weekend I wasn't in the right condition to find the right words to write here, first I had to remember all my memories and get my head clean about all the happenings end emotions in the far Past.

The Business is done, we dealt wirh hundrets of Clans, always different in their way of acting and pvping. But theres one thing that makes the difference to us, b2b. Its the over years earned Teamspirit. The enemys may have better Weopens, they may have better Armor or even multiskills..
But sometimes its not the equip/number of players in a party what counts. Sometimes its a question of who these Players are.. And tell me one single guy as (ex) b2b-member that didn't feel part of the -family-

This Trust, this mutual assurance plus always the thought that every single member will do his best for the glory of b2b, all this is what making us stronger than the enemy. Last but not least, the skills we gained out of this type of teamplayin.

Such a clan requires social-satisfaction and a good climate inside the Clan. A thing that has always been kept up by our Leaders Siege and Sonnic. A brother duo, which complements one another just perfectly.. And the best Leaders I can imagin. But also the best friends I've ever met over the internet... Bro's I'd wish to live next to Sad
Hope we'll find games we can play together in the future..
And even if we lose contact one day, you should know that I will never ever forget you Very Happy

I'll also never forget all oldschoolers, every single one of you.. I enjoyed playing with all of you, enjoyed fighting side by side with you. You're all great players I hope you will always carry the green heart inside you like I do, the thought to someting unique, something pro you were part of.
Also to the other guys.. I must say, we recruited tough guys there, you did a great job and I hope our Chars will meet one day again ingame Smile

I will always keep checking the forum daily so I aint sayin goodbye..

Iam sayin, oh my gawd Iam green inside cheers

It comes to an end. Greeninside
Back to top Go down
Zuignapje
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Zuignapje

Number of posts : 688
Humor : WTF NIGGU
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:39 am

United we stood United we stop
Much love for you all you gave mmo's in my eyes a whole new perspective
Friendship Tactics Owning that joint

Gone but not forgotten
Luf yuh homies <3
Back to top Go down
Zwoogle
Active Guy

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:34 pm

Great somewhat pvping with you guys but im sorry i had to quit l2.... my mom came down with cancer and i had to take care of her.
Back to top Go down
VaroWarS
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business
VaroWarS

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:05 am

No words. Too sad...

Thanks for be there when i need shoulders where stand.
For me, B2B has been more than a L2 Clan. U guys have been my own family.

Thanks Siege, Thanks sonnic, and Thanks to the others B2B members.

No words. Too sad...

I will keep u in my mind what ever happends. I love you
Back to top Go down
Lestrad
B2B ~ 4 Life
B2B ~ 4 Life
Lestrad

Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:05 am

Big Thx first To Siege and Sonnic, you 2 created a perfect home for our Green Familie!

I can not say so much, we all know one Day "This Day must come" but when the Day is there, you feel Bad.

United We Stood ------ thats really all I can say and thats all what i feel when i think back to all the Fights and Server we played on.

And when you like to feel a little bit better, I joined a Big Clan on Retail and they asked me what FreeServer I played and the Name of My clan!

We have FanBoys on Retail !!!!! Many Player on Retail know our liitle Green-Familie.

I never forget our Time and a little part of my Heart will ever been Green!!

plz dont close the Forum! With the Forum we can stay a little bit in contact from time to time
(i think when the next Champions League games starts we need the Forum! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It comes to an end.   It comes to an end. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It comes to an end.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Announcement :: Portal - News-
Jump to: