Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MrHyde's Application

Go down 
+2
Krisden
MrHyde
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MrHyde
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-22

MrHyde's Application Empty
PostSubject: MrHyde's Application   MrHyde's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:26 am

Hello to everybody from B2B !

I saw your Topic about recruiting on L2InC Forum.

Now about me:

I'm 17 year old (turning 18 in may) and I'm from Romania.
I'm playing L2 almsot since 3 years ... I've started back with L2Pwnage and after closing continued to play DEX Romania, then back on L2Refused and now on L2InC ^^... On L2InC I'm playing since 1 month or maybe abit more thou i left for a break 1-2 weeks ago.
About my favourite class .... umm, there aint just one Very Happy ... my favourite classes are TH/HE/Bishop. Here on L2InC i changed to bishop after played as TH/HE cuz i just broked all the weps >.> ... so as Bish don't need good wep just good augments, i took it.
In the other hand, about the clans I was in, I was in ShowTime first of all and atm I'm in Awakening.
Why do i wanna join B2B?
The answer it's simple, everything i saw about the clan it's perfect to me, and the most thing was "we are playing as a team, not for ownselves" thats the most thing i like to a clan.

My in game char name is MrHyde / forum LethalBooster.

My time zone is GMT+2, and i can log in after 18:00 up to 23:00/00.00 (this is during the week) and during the weekend i can be almost all the time in game.

Also if u wanna know more details about me, here is my msn shadow.paty@hotmail.com or the Yahoo one evo_rock699@yahoo.com

Greetings, MrHyde. Wink
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

Number of posts : 2164
Humor : Fucking Sexy ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: MrHyde's Application   MrHyde's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:51 pm

good apply..i didn't see you in game..so i can't say anything about your skills...anyway...a +1 for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpeloromessina.it
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: MrHyde's Application   MrHyde's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Decent forum aplication indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
MrHyde
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: MrHyde's Application   MrHyde's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:42 am

Krisden wrote:
good apply..i didn't see you in game..so i can't say anything about your skills...anyway...a +1 for me

Well, i was going to PvP only when 2-3 ppl were online (atm awa aint that active) but lately i was trying to get better gear just cuz saw ... let's say "little zergs" Razz to stay up against them. Maybe that's why u didn't see me ... u also know, ppl at start ppl spen more time for stuff then after comes the pvp ^^

Although, I know some ppl from your clan thou: Netz and Jiggah, and some others too, but i don't remember everyone's name Very Happy

Well, if u wanna contact me, u can find me in game from now on ( if not, fo-sho I'll be on msn/yahoo cuz of doing homeworks xD )

C ya.

MuseBreaks wrote:

Thank you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

Number of posts : 2164
Humor : Fucking Sexy ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: MrHyde's Application   MrHyde's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:09 am

lawl i gave you a +1.. Razz ( ppl at start spen more time for stuff then after comes to pvp ) not me i can't wait Very Happy

MrHyde wrote:
Krisden wrote:

Well, i was going to PvP only when 2-3 ppl were online (atm awa aint that active) but lately i was trying to get better gear just cuz saw ... let's say "little zergs" Razz to stay up against them. Maybe that's why u didn't see me ... u also know, ppl at start ppl spen more time for stuff then after comes the pvp ^^

Although, I know some ppl from your clan thou: Netz and Jiggah, and some others too, but i don't remember everyone's name Very Happy

Well, if u wanna contact me, u can find me in game from now on ( if not, fo-sho I'll be on msn/yahoo cuz of doing homeworks xD )

C ya.

MuseBreaks wrote:

Thank you. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpeloromessina.it
Zuignapje
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Zuignapje

Number of posts : 688
Humor : WTF NIGGU
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: MrHyde's Application   MrHyde's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:51 am

Nice apliction and hes a bishop wich is +
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: MrHyde's Application   MrHyde's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:32 am

tomorrow (Tuesday) around 16:00 gmt +0 or 18 gmt +0 with your bishop pliax.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: MrHyde's Application   MrHyde's Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:15 am

I dunno if you lied to get invited (although it was a misunderstanding between our members).
All in all it doesnt change the fact that you're way to unpatient and your ig skills were not THAT impressing.

Thats why I'm declining you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrHyde's Application   MrHyde's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MrHyde's Application
Page 1 of 1