Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RaveDave's application

Go down 
+2
Siege
RaveDave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RaveDave
LoveTheGame
RaveDave

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-25

RaveDave's application Empty
PostSubject: RaveDave's application   RaveDave's application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:48 pm

- How old are you?
I'm 18 years old.

- Where are you from?
I'm from The Netherlands.

- Since when do you play Lineage 2?
I started playing l2 when C3 got reLeased. My RL brother was playing since C1 on Bartz but we decided to check out some private servers together. That's when we found the private server called "Eternal Sin". I've played there for years but BRs took control and I decided to leave. I started playing there in 2005 and decided to leave in 2008.

- Since when are you playing on L2Inc?

I started playing on Inc a few months ago. I took a brake after playing for 1 month because I had some private stuff to take care of. After a while I decided to check out the site again and I noticed that there were over 3k people online. So I gave it another shot.

- What's your favorite class?
I've played pretty much every class there is... But I like HawkEye the most.

- Previous clans?
I've been with Evil Activities, Final Solution, Blad, SiSenors. Each of those clans were very organised and I had a great time while I was on their Ventrilo Smile

- Why do you wanna join B2B?
I checked out some movies of B2B. And the movie called "Random PvP" made me realise that B2B is a very organised clan and that's what it comes down to "organisation". I especially liked the parts where you had like 3 people rolling over 1 party.

- What is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)?

I've got some decent gear on my char "RaveDave" and I have a buffer called "Cel".
My nickname on the L2Inc Forums is "reLease".

- What TimeZone / onlinetimes do you have?
My TimeZone is GMT+1 and I'm usually online from 18:00 till 22:00.

- Other information:
I still live with my parrents in Holland. I study managment and I have to continue doing that for 2 more years.

Just to let you guys know, I've got a mic so feel free to pm me with your TS infos Smile

Any other questions? Go ahead, i'll be checking this forum every day Smile

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: RaveDave's application   RaveDave's application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:17 am

this evening around 17:30 gmt+0 write siege, siegetiger or jiggah a pm pliax.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: RaveDave's application   RaveDave's application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:22 am

Someone that has been into EvilActivities, Blad, SiSeñors and FS... lol, that's interesting, I thought you guys didn't play on L2J.

But back on topic, what was your name when you were tagged with the SiSeñors crest, and in which server did you play in mr. aran0s' clan?
Back to top Go down
RaveDave
LoveTheGame
RaveDave

PostSubject: Re: RaveDave's application   RaveDave's application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:38 am

Ah well ye, I was in SiSenors on L2 Survival... My name was Kinshu. I was playing OL usually.
On ES, I had a a couple of chars... TipsyBR, reLease, reLeaseAW, Coone...
Nah, EA doesn't play on l2j thats right but they pretty much quit l2 so I decided to play @ this server Smile
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: RaveDave's application   RaveDave's application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:50 am

RaveDave wrote:
Ah well ye, I was in SiSenors on L2 Survival... My name was Kinshu. I was playing OL usually.
Nah, EA doesn't play on l2j thats right but they pretty much quit l2 so I decided to play @ this server Smile

LOL TipsyBR. And yeah I saw your name on the vids, since I was part of SiSeñors on the 500x and then on the 50x, but for a short while on the 2nd one.

Well, good luck with your app, I'm pretty sure that if you were part of all those clans you'll manage here without any problem.
Back to top Go down
RaveDave
LoveTheGame
RaveDave

PostSubject: Re: RaveDave's application   RaveDave's application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:55 am

MuseBreaks wrote:
RaveDave wrote:

LOL TipsyBR. And yeah I saw your name on the vids, since I was part of SiSeñors on the 500x and then on the 50x, but for a short while on the 2nd one.

Well, good luck with your app, I'm pretty sure that if you were part of all those clans you'll manage here without any problem.

Oh that's great to hear Smile... What's up with the "LOL TipsyBR" that name fucking rocks Razz
Back to top Go down
RaveDave
LoveTheGame
RaveDave

PostSubject: Re: RaveDave's application   RaveDave's application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:18 am

Just to show you guys that I know how to pvp and that I really fit in...
Even with the crappy gear I have:
RaveDave's application Nr1zw2
RaveDave's application W503
I'll post some more as soon as I get back to farming xD
Back to top Go down
Nvlddmkm
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Nvlddmkm

Number of posts : 631
Humor : Fuck yo couch nigga!
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: RaveDave's application   RaveDave's application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:51 am

hopefully we'll be able to pvp more together considering last time we tried you out, the pvp got cut short.
Back to top Go down
RaveDave
LoveTheGame
RaveDave

PostSubject: Re: RaveDave's application   RaveDave's application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:56 am

True dat, no one showed up @ mos... I've been pvping @ TOI 3 today, we had like 6 people... made like 20 pvps in 10-15 minutes Smile
Back to top Go down
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Elentil

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: RaveDave's application   RaveDave's application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:52 am

Dont try to impress us posting screenshots. Do that in game when we are gonna test u Smile
Back to top Go down
RaveDave
LoveTheGame
RaveDave

PostSubject: Re: RaveDave's application   RaveDave's application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:27 am

I will show that IG Smile
Just want to let you guys know that I can pvp without any decent gear...
Working on the gear though but I'm not really lucky ....
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: RaveDave's application   RaveDave's application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:15 am

trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RaveDave's application   RaveDave's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RaveDave's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: Want to join (Application)-
Jump to: