Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gallina's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gallina
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Gallina's Application Empty
PostSubject: Gallina's Application   Gallina's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:22 am

how old are you?
-where are you from?
I'm 22 years old from New York City, USA.

-since when do you play lineage 2?
I've been playing L2 since Prelude on Bartz, then moved to Gustin(when my brother and best friends started playing). On Gustin I was an active memeber of EternalAvatar(Aden Owners for 2 years or so). I quit retail around C3 and moved to private servers. On each server, I've been an active and involved with top clans.

-since when are you playing on L2 InC?
I started playing on L2InC about a week and a half ago. I've farmed for some decent gear, nothing crazy yet. I believe my current gear is +18 dagger with all my armor pieces being at LEAST +10. I currently have Baium + AQ but I have 2 extra AQs and 2 extra Baiums that I'm looking to sell for gear or other Boss Jewels. Shouldn't be long till I have top dagger gear.

-whats your favorite class?
To be honest, my favorite class used to be spellsinger on retail, but since I've changed to private servers, I've enjoyed playing an EE or bishop. The servers I play are usually low or mid rate so EE are usually in high demand.

-previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B)
On L2Inc I've been in a clan that my brother and I created just for clan skills, called TheVillagePeople. There were probably about 4 active members hehe. Then I joined 2 other clans similar with friends I found from old servers. Those were called Thuglife and WeLikePie (I think). Both clans have less than 5 active people and the point of joining was just for clan skills. I would like to be more active in clan wars and larger pvps/sieges.

On other servers I've been in Weakness, INevitable Alliance, and all the top alliances on L2x, ESL2, L2P, L2Supreme, etc..

-why do you wanna join B2B?
As I just said, I want to be more involved in the server politics. Just running around ganking on my dagger is fun for a very limited period of time. I still havent been in a decent organized party with more than one healer or any kind of quality pvp structure. I want to siege/pvp and from my point of view, B2B seems the most organized and structured clan on the server.

-what is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)?
The name of my current char that I've been working on gearing up is Audra(My GF's name Razz). Other than that, I've been going by Gallina on every server I've played. I think on the forums I'm Audra(??) but I'm not really sure because I play, not post.

-what TimeZone / onlinetimes do you have?
I'm from GMT -5 but I graduated college in December and my job starts in July so I've TOTALLY active until then when I will become active nights during GMT -5.

-other information (what else should we know about you?):
I have a larger family, 6 brothers and sisters. I am a Finance/Management/Global Business major and my employer starting in July is JPMorganChase & Co. I went to school in Manhattan and live currently with my parents on Long Island until I start working and move out.

I am proficient in Italian and fluent in English, obviously Razz. I have vent/TS and a Mic and go on whenever I'm in-game.

I think that's it, I'll check the thread for any other questions you guys have. Feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Elentil

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Gallina's Application   Gallina's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:40 am

I see an application 100% in the way we want ppl to type down. I have seen u in game and also pvp (pked by u actually).
I would be glad if u take a chance to prove ur skills. But i didnt exactly understand with what main class u want to join us
Is it Bishop or Dagger ?? Doesnt matter really thought, just want to know.
Good luck

ElentiL
Back to top Go down
Gallina
LowLvlPoster

PostSubject: Re: Gallina's Application   Gallina's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:59 am

Bishop is my favorite(or EE but I dont think they are really necessary on L2InC), but with my brother the only person I know to heal, it's kinda pointless to run around on a bishop. So I just go pvping on my GH to pass the time.

I would like to join on a class that's needed because the main should be that class(81 skills). If it's bishop, I'll make a noble bishop and +++ up some defensive gear real fast, if it's dagger, then I'll continue working on that gear. Whichever is more useful.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Nvlddmkm
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Nvlddmkm

Number of posts : 631
Humor : Fuck yo couch nigga!
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Gallina's Application   Gallina's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:09 pm

Whoa another eastcoast yankee apply'n here! America is taken over mutha fuckahs. Northeast ftw!
Back to top Go down
Gallina
LowLvlPoster

PostSubject: Re: Gallina's Application   Gallina's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:38 pm

Ok so I've been on vacation skiing for a couple of days and just got back today. Since I haven't heard anything, I decided to make a noblesse bishop just in case you guys ask me to play that. In-game name is FoooookYu(not sure how many o's lol). I made it tonight and it has okay robes with a +16 staff.

If anyone tries to contact me in-game I'll be on either FoooookYu or Audra
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Gallina's Application   Gallina's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Which alliance have you been in on L2x ?
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?

PostSubject: Re: Gallina's Application   Gallina's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:49 am

tomorrow (friday) 18 gmt+0 pm Jiggah, Siege or Siegetiger.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Gallina
LowLvlPoster

PostSubject: Re: Gallina's Application   Gallina's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:38 am

Will do.

@ Sonnic - I was leader of VoiceOfReason on the mid rate server, hard to remember the names of the servers and alliances. I believe when we owned all 5 castles it was ViciousVendetta Alliance or maybe EVO(not the same evo as the lower rate server).

Hehe my bad, thought today was Friday, I PMed Jiggah. Will do again tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?

PostSubject: Re: Gallina's Application   Gallina's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:29 am

trial
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gallina's Application   Gallina's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gallina's Application
Page 1 of 1