Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

about applications

Go down 
+5
MuseBreaks
TreXor
Canary
Nvlddmkm
Euronymous
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Euronymous
Elpy
Euronymous

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-21

about applications Empty
PostSubject: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:12 pm

Well after I got declined i took a look on the other applications to see why other ppl got accepted or declined as well and it seems that ppl get accepted if they are get to be known by the leaders of this clan....cul...some of them get accepted after they made their 2nd application after the leaders get to know that person. Hmmm maybe I should make my 2nd application? maybe I'll get my chance then...
Back to top Go down
Nvlddmkm
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Nvlddmkm

Number of posts : 631
Humor : Fuck yo couch nigga!
Registration date : 2008-10-17

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:58 pm

Most likely not.
Back to top Go down
Canary
LoveTheGame
Canary

Number of posts : 93
Humor : knock knock~
Registration date : 2008-12-19

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:43 pm

doesn't always work that way, dude :/
it all depends on what the leaders are looking for, they're always looking out for the betterment of the clan and sometimes, they just have to make certain decisions
Back to top Go down
Euronymous
Elpy
Euronymous

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:02 pm

well i couldn't say that after how many applications i saw. I wonder how would siege, artemis, sonnic describe a perfect application? I saw ppl making applications like the model they posted and got declined cos the application wasn't rich enought in words. The ppl anwered all the questions with normal anwers, straight answers right to the topic without making to much asskissing...and got declined.Nice...truly nice. ppl who got really supported from the inside got in by influence not by being really tested and they declined some ppl without even testing their skills cos they think he's not completing their standards (w/o knowing them ofc) truly nice....very fucking nice GG
Back to top Go down
TreXor
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2008-04-15

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:14 pm

Euronymous wrote:
well i couldn't say that after how many applications i saw. I wonder how would siege, artemis, sonnic describe a perfect application? I saw ppl making applications like the model they posted and got declined cos the application wasn't rich enought in words. The ppl anwered all the questions with normal anwers, straight answers right to the topic without making to much asskissing...and got declined.Nice...truly nice. ppl who got really supported from the inside got in by influence not by being really tested and they declined some ppl without even testing their skills cos they think he's not completing their standards (w/o knowing them ofc) truly nice....very fucking nice GG

Euronymous i see you as a friend but this has gone way too far. But you pointing finger at our decision making, makes me think the decision not to accept you was right. If you cant trust our decisions then how can you be in this clan? Things can change over time and we can change our decisions its all upto us. Siege and Sonnic with help from clanmembers of B2B decide who we want in clan and who can strengthen which part and its all tought and discussed well over.

If we had gone around testing every member who applied here we would have no time to pvp. We see by how much time a guy put into his post also how much he want to get into the clan and his english skills it can tell us a lot about a person. I dont think i have any reasons to explain you how we decide and who we want and dont want but i think you should back off while i am still being polite for questioning our decisions will lead you to nowhere.

Our decisionmaking has worked in the past and will work in the future too i trust the members in this clan for the values they stand for and respect them for that. And no one who came on our forum has any right to know how we decide and what we do its all upto us.

Have a nice day and continue enjoy Christmas and stop being so angry for a refusal.
Back to top Go down
Canary
LoveTheGame
Canary

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:20 pm

TreXor wrote:

Euronymous i see you as a friend but this has gone way too far. Your pointing fingers at our decision making which for me shows the decision not to accept you was right. If you cant trust our decisions then how can you be in this clan? Things can change over time and we can change our decisions its all upto us. Siege and Sonnic with help from clanmembers of B2B decide who we want in clan and who can strengthen which part and its all tought and discussed well over.

If we had gone around testing every member who applied here we would have no time to pvp. We see by how much time a guy put into his post also how much he want to get into the clan and his english skills it can tell us a lot about a person. I dont think i have any reasons to explain you how we decide and who we want and dont want but i think you should back off while i am still being polite for questioning our decisions will lead you to nowhere.

Our decisionmaking has worked in the past and will work in the future too i trust the members in this clan for the values they stand for and respect them for that. And no one who came on our forum has any right to know how we decide and what we do its all upto us.

Have a nice day and continue enjoy Christmas and stop being so angry for a refusal.

Well said~Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Euronymous
Elpy
Euronymous

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:43 pm

Well how can someone know ur standards in order to accomplish 'em? You want people to get up to ur standards but you don't give them a chance to see what are they capable of. You tell me you figure out how a guy is from it's english? wth? there are people who are fucking pros but don't speak english very well, there are noobs from USA or UK, there are people who like to talk a lot and in circles, there are people who don't like to talk that much, they like to act. But untill you figure out how the psichology works you should rethink before making any decisions cos there are people and people. You will never find a man to be at full standards and to be the best in everything cos there isn't such think , nor is any of you (no offense). You all are a part of this clan and you all contribue with ur ideas and classes and stuff...none of you represents the whole clan...cops you can't just be the best...there isn't such thing get over it. And we still are friends Trexor...we allways were friends since we met...even if we had lil fights...it were constructive fights Wink. Maybe I'm not that good for this clan, maybe I am who knows? You should from now on think twice before making a decision but make it in a short time...don't let ppl w8 centuries for a reply at their application jsut to get the same answer. That's the reason i asked for a quick decision. So GL with B2B...change ur mentalites Wink
Back to top Go down
Canary
LoveTheGame
Canary

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:59 pm

Euronymous wrote:
Well how can someone know ur standards in order to accomplish 'em? You want people to get up to ur standards but you don't give them a chance to see what are they capable of. You tell me you figure out how a guy is from it's english? wth? there are people who are fucking pros but don't speak english very well, there are noobs from USA or UK, there are people who like to talk a lot and in circles, there are people who don't like to talk that much, they like to act. But untill you figure out how the psichology works you should rethink before making any decisions cos there are people and people. You will never find a man to be at full standards and to be the best in everything cos there isn't such think , nor is any of you (no offense). You all are a part of this clan and you all contribue with ur ideas and classes and stuff...none of you represents the whole clan...cops you can't just be the best...there isn't such thing get over it. And we still are friends Trexor...we allways were friends since we met...even if we had lil fights...it were constructive fights Wink. Maybe I'm not that good for this clan, maybe I am who knows? You should from now on think twice before making a decision but make it in a short time...don't let ppl w8 centuries for a reply at their application jsut to get the same answer. That's the reason i asked for a quick decision. So GL with B2B...change ur mentalites Wink

We're not judging people as players/ their skills by their ability to speak English. I believe that Trex was only stating that, for us, as a clan, the ability to speak English is important for us. It is the dominant language that we use to communicate in this clan because it is the language that we all speak (and we're all from different countries) and if someone cannot speak English, how is the clan supposed to work/communicate with them? We never said anything about non-English speaking people being bad players.
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:49 pm

TreXor wrote:
Euronymous i see you as a friend but this has gone way too far. But you pointing finger at our decision making, makes me think the decision not to accept you was right. If you cant trust our decisions then how can you be in this clan? Things can change over time and we can change our decisions its all upto us. Siege and Sonnic with help from clanmembers of B2B decide who we want in clan and who can strengthen which part and its all tought and discussed well over.

I'm sorry Euro, but I gotta agree with Trexor on this, it was really well said.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Active Guy
Ash

Number of posts : 42

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:28 pm

Aww :/ . You should keep hanging out with the clan and help them even without clan , in other to show that you really wanna join. Well I did that and worked. :/
Back to top Go down
Nvlddmkm
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Nvlddmkm

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:34 pm

Sometimes the clan is just full and we dont really need new members.
Remember, b2b likes to accomplish the biggest achievements with the odds against us.
Back to top Go down
Euronymous
Elpy
Euronymous

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:21 pm

Ash wrote:
Aww :/ . You should keep hanging out with the clan and help them even without clan , in other to show that you really wanna join. Well I did that and worked. :/

Sorry to tell you this but that's called asskissing and it's under my dignity Wink

Nvlddmkm wrote:
Remember, b2b likes to accomplish the biggest achievements with the odds against us.

BULLSHIT....get a better excuse
Back to top Go down
Canary
LoveTheGame
Canary

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:51 pm

Euronymous wrote:

Your disrespect will get you nowhere fast.
Back to top Go down
Nvlddmkm
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Nvlddmkm

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:42 pm

K someone's a little to needy.
Time to close this thread imo.
Back to top Go down
Zuignapje
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Zuignapje

Number of posts : 688
Humor : WTF NIGGU
Registration date : 2008-10-10

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:59 pm

Euronymous wrote:
Ash wrote:

Sorry to tell you this but that's called asskissing and it's under my dignity Wink

Nvlddmkm wrote:

Gj bro ... u pretty much Spoiled ur changes by acting like a douche

Last edited by Zuignapje on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:46 pm

Euronymous wrote:
Ash wrote:

No, that's called self-motivation and will force, since ash got declined the first time, but he really wanted to join, so he kept following our actions, just like a real member of the clan, he helped with academy chars, helped in the epic raids (even without gaining the jewels at first), and still, he was out.
In case you don't know, Siege and Sonnic ain't blind, so they saw AshX's will to hop into B2B, and as he had done a good job, he convinced them.

That's what happens in real life bro, if you really want something, you gotta fight for it, even if you're rejected at first.

Euronymous wrote:
Nvlddmkm wrote:

No it's not bullshit, it's true. Clan might be full, but still if you're an extraordinary player at a certain class that we think that can increase our level, you might be considered and tested to get in.

Don't forget, B2B is a clan composed of Elite players, not of everyone.
Back to top Go down
TingelTangelBob
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-09-01

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:11 am

[quote="Euronymous"]Well how can someone know ur standards in order to accomplish 'em? You want people to get up to ur standards but you don't give them a chance to see what are they capable of. You tell me you figure out how a guy is from it's english? wth? there are people who are fucking pros but don't speak english very well, there are noobs from USA or UK, there are people who like to talk a lot and in circles, there are people who don't like to talk that much, they like to act. But untill you figure out how the psichology works you should rethink before making any decisions cos there are people and people. You will never find a man to be at full standards and to be the best in everything cos there isn't such think , nor is any of you (no offense). You all are a part of this clan and you all contribue with ur ideas and classes and stuff...none of you represents the whole clan...cops you can't just be the best...there isn't such thing get over it. And we still are friends Trexor...we allways were friends since we met...even if we had lil fights...it were constructive fights Wink. Maybe I'm not that good for this clan, maybe I am who knows? You should from now on think twice before making a decision but make it in a short time...don't let ppl w8 centuries for a reply at their application jsut to get the same answer. That's the reason i asked for a quick decision. So GL with B2B...change ur mentalites Wink[/quote Personaly i do like you Euro but to TELL B2B to change their mentality is a step to much.
I also wanted to bring a real firend in this clan( this RL firend is also the reason why we are on this nice Server cause he showed me L2Inc) but Siege also told me he had to pvp with us etc.
Like all ppl have to do, iam feeel sorry fopr you Euro but its rly awkward to say B2B to change the mentality.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Artemis

Number of posts : 1562
Humor : Hai !
Registration date : 2008-04-15

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:13 am

Zuignapje wrote:

Gj bro ... u pretty much Spoiled ur changes by acting like a douche

Ill just quote this dutch fellow over here ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ulusiada.pt
Sponsored content

about applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: about applications   about applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: General-
Jump to: