Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lion

Go down 
+4
Sonnic
Siege
Elentil
Lion
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lion
Elpy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Lion Empty
PostSubject: Lion   Lion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:18 pm

HI ALL

-how old are you?

-where are you from?
Portugal

-since when do you play lineage 2?
along time ago since C1 comes

-since when are you playing on L2Ownage?
like 5 moths now im in l2inc and i see u guys there is a good server whid alot of people

-whats your favorite class?
Dominator

-previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B)
i pass in alot of server and trying to find a good new home since L2Extreme close so i pass in alot of small clans

-why do you wanna join B2B?
what i see in l2ownage and now in l2inc u guys like my old clan on extreme
the VGs very organized and that is the diference whid a good and bad clan . In extreme 1 pt of Vgs can kill 3 pts and u guys are the same .

-what is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)?
LionTheDominator

-what TimeZone / onlinetimes do you have?
+0

-other information (what else should we know about you?):
im a team player and like to help the others. love pvp but im a bad enhanter ehehheh . i can play in night and some weakens im a nice guy .
Back to top Go down
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Elentil

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion   Lion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:48 am

If I am right, u were in FibroKilt. ur name seems familiar to me
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion   Lion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:49 am

Lion wrote:
In extreme 1 pt of Vgs can kill 3 pts and u guys are the same .

yea problem was, they had never less enough ppl online to build only one party lol.

btw why you didn't move on with virtual? They started on L2xReborn or L2Aethernia again for example.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Lion
Elpy

Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion   Lion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:10 am

u know the old extreme ??? when evos rule the server ?? its was a great times server whid 8000+ players . but fbi close that Sad it was the best server .

Quote :
btw why you didn't move on with virtual? They started on L2xReborn or L2Aethernia again for example.

i was there always but now they star to play in l2 dex low rate server and i dont have time for low rate heheheh . all Vg Clan is there whid all old clan mates , the same people who rule on extreme so i believe they gonna rule dex to. i have a char there to but i give up . if u know Vg have only Portuguese menbers in clan so i know all news .

Quote :
yea problem was, they had never less enough ppl online to build only one party lol.
tru normaly Vgs clan its very active whid like +90% people log all nights all raid boss are ours and we never donate and all have +25 wearpon and all jewels .

GOOD TIMES ON EXTREME THE BEST SERVER

Last edited by Lion on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lion
Elpy

Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion   Lion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:14 am

Quote :
If I am right, u were in FibroKilt. ur name seems familiar to me

i was but gm jail me because i say he are corrupt when i saw gm kill baiun and give the ring directly to someone so he dont let me play no more there and say to leave server.
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?

Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion   Lion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:45 am

Lion wrote:

the VGs very organized and that is the diference whid a good and bad clan . In extreme 1 pt of Vgs can kill 3 pts and u guys are the same .

Oh yea... stop talking bullshit vG was always zerging, on all servs I've faced them. Its true they're more organised than other zergs but
still they epic failed on L2xReborn & L2 Aethernia (lets not talk about L2x, evryone had cheated items or obtained them through corruption).

And yea vG are no-lifers farming shits all day long but still you cant demand the fact that PeterMQ's awesome brother gave items to vG.
Idk about vG on L2 Dex, I dont care tho.
Back to top Go down
Lion
Elpy

Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion   Lion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:00 am

Quote :
Oh yea... stop talking bullshit vG was always zerging, on all servs I've faced them. Its true they're more organised than other zergs but
still they epic failed on L2xReborn & L2 Aethernia (lets not talk about L2x, evryone had cheated items or obtained them through corruption).

in L2xReborn & L2 Aethernia we dont have the full clan there so it was diferent . l2x corrruption ??? lol u funny

Quote :
And yea vG are no-lifers farming shits all day long but still you cant demand the fact that PeterMQ's awesome brother gave items to vG.
Idk about vG on L2 Dex, I dont care tho.

in l2dex i dont know wahts apend bro im not there . i only play fews days there and give up .

i see u are a ANTIVG menber but im tell u somethinq VG was a good clan in extreme no corroption no donates only farming for grow up it was server 30x u need to farm if u want have somethinq and we rule server beacuse we are good . why when clans are good all people call corruptions and donaters and noobs ????
Back to top Go down
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Artemis

Number of posts : 1562
Humor : Hai !
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion   Lion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:28 am

I'de say a trial time, we are lacking in Dominators and this the perfect application to fill up that position.
Thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ulusiada.pt
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion   Lion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:04 am

Artemis wrote:
I'de say a trial time, we are lacking in Dominators and this the perfect application to fill up that position.
Thumbs up.

I dunno Artemis, but I don't like having VG people in our ranks... I'd rather have some fresh and server addicted guy to take the place as I told Siege already
Back to top Go down
Lion
Elpy

Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion   Lion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:12 am

Quote :
I dunno Artemis, but I don't like having VG people in our ranks... I'd rather have some fresh and server addicted guy to take the place as I told Siege already

i dont know what problem u guys have whid a Vg but if i dont play anymore whid they im not a Vg now . you see vg clan in L2Inc ??? or l2ownage ??? so ???? why u call me vg people when im not there ??? u guys only have 1 clan and was B2B ??? i thinq not.... B2B is a racism clan??? if is im out of here beacuse im not racist and u can delete all my post .

if u guys loking for some good players maybe i have some skills but im not expert .

Last edited by Lion on Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xetro
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
Xetro

Number of posts : 1111
Humor : exists
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion   Lion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:15 am

Lion wrote:
B2B is a racism clan if is im out of here beacuse im not racist .

racism between clans?

ty, i lol! ed
Back to top Go down
Lion
Elpy

Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion   Lion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:29 am

Quote :
racism between clans?

i dont know ....i cant understand why people dont like me beacuse i was on VG long time ago . it how i say u see vg clan on inc or ownage ?? no . so why not treat me like a normal player ????
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?

Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion   Lion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:54 am

you enjoyed vg back there so you enjoyed the zerg. not our way to play.
you also just proved that vg will always be the main clan in your heart, so there is not much space left for a second one.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Lion
Elpy

Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion   Lion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:59 am

Quote :
you enjoyed vg back there so you enjoyed the zerg. not our way to play.

yesterday u guys in l2inc was flaging all people in zone 2 so what the meaning of zerg ??? u call zerg when clan menber ask help ??? or ally call us ??? or u call zerg when enemys call us to pvp ??? or u call zerg when a clan have full menbers on all days and farm ???? when i was on Vg we are pvp clan like u guys are and we play in servers like 30x rates not 500x we cant make a char 80 in 10 min like today. who where play in a l2 server 30x whid more than 8000 people ??? who know how survive there ??? not u guys i bet.

so do me a favor close this post plz ..... because i was thinq u guys are a good clan whid skills a fair clan but im wrong i see here people whid bad atitude .im a good player and my enemys on game if they whant they are my friends to . i thinq u guys live in l2 and forget the real people outside of the games. one day if B2B over i want to see u guys ..... what u guys gonna do .

bb all im out of here

ps : ty for support Artemis you a fair guy
Back to top Go down
TingelTangelBob
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion   Lion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:28 am

Lion wrote:
u know the old extreme ??? when evos rule the server ?? its was a great times server whid 8000+ players . but fbi close that Sad it was the best server .

Quote :

i was there always but now they star to play in l2 dex low rate server and i dont have time for low rate heheheh . all Vg Clan is there whid all old clan mates , the same people who rule on extreme so i believe they gonna rule dex to. i have a char there to but i give up . if u know Vg have only Portuguese menbers in clan so i know all news .

Quote :
tru normaly Vgs clan its very active whid like +90% people log all nights all raid boss are ours and we never donate and all have +25 wearpon and all jewels .

GOOD TIMES ON EXTREME THE BEST SERVER

VG never donates?^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?

Lion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion   Lion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:47 am