Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?

Go down 
+13
TreXor
Spyro
uranus
Azurae
umag
Painkiller
Zeus
Kito
Viscy
Siege
Artemis
XerX
Sonnic
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which of these L2-related-quotes is your favourite?
"R-R is very rox" - random BR
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_lcap3%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
"OMGBBQQWTFPWNAGE Party" - Kenji
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_lcap16%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
"B2b's stats got changed by GM" - Vassilios
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_lcap13%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
"something is fishy about them" - Massacre
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_lcap0%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
"Cerbis is Azurae !!" - Massacre
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_lcap9%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
"not fair with cat is 2v1" - random Eagle
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_lcap22%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
"next fight: Ura vs Smurfs & Eagles" - Anurin
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_lcap13%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
"B2b is exploiting range" - Menes
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_lcap3%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
"like B2b's dictator leadership" Gesuntheit
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_lcap6%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
"Fraps or never happend" - Okina
Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_lcap15%Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Empty
PostSubject: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:43 am

Opened this thread, inspired by EC forum.^^

Voted Fraps or never happend <3 ;D

Btw if you know any other kewl quotes just post em ;>

Last edited by Sonnic on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:46 am

I voted for the unfair summoner... lol!
Back to top Go down
XerX
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
XerX

Number of posts : 776

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:48 am

it is hard to decide, but u know my favorite "R-R is very rox"
Back to top Go down
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Artemis

Number of posts : 1562
Humor : Hai !
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:52 am

LOL :>
Back to top Go down
http://www.ulusiada.pt
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:53 am

Artemis wrote:
LOL :>

He ment our party with that btw Razz
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:58 am

lawl i have a top 3

1. dictator leadership ... HEIL SIEGE
2. fraps or never happend
3. fishy about them

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Viscy
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:42 am

Quote :

100% True if "exploit"="take advantage of" and according to translators it is...

And about Kenji's comment I thought it was pretty obvious that he was being ironic Wink
Back to top Go down
Kito
PiMP FaTHeR oF PosTs
PiMP FaTHeR oF PosTs
Kito

Number of posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:59 am

"like B2b's dictator leadership" Gesuntheit

cuz you guys are german !

And im studing about hitler!

its funny

isn't it?

ha!

I love you
Back to top Go down
Zeus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##

Number of posts : 2012
Humor : :D

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:43 pm

that was the really opinion of them about us ;>
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:27 pm

Viscy wrote:
Quote :

100% True if "exploit"="take advantage of" and according to translators it is...

And about Kenji's comment I thought it was pretty obvious that he was being ironic Wink

Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Lawl6st8

Oh rly ?

Well some ppl are called exploiters in the same way as cheaters..
Its like taking advantage of a bug.
Back to top Go down
Painkiller
B2B ~ 4 Life
B2B ~ 4 Life
Painkiller

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:05 pm

"B2b's stats got changed by GM" - Vassilios

Which biach said our secret? Shocked Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Painkiller on Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I like to do it)
Back to top Go down
Viscy
LowLvlPoster

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:08 pm

Sonnic wrote:

Well some ppl are called exploiters in the same way as cheaters..
Its like taking advantage of a bug.

Then now u know i didn't mean that ;D I was talking about taking advantage of the fact that archers atk-range is bigger.

PS:Where is "Menes es un dios" in quotes? Rolling Eyes Or the other one,"If I win then Im better,If u win then u cheat" Laughing or the " Linnky=Imago " one Razz

I voted for the unfair fight of the summoner Razz It's 2vs1 I say that too sometimes lol!
Back to top Go down
umag
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 629
Humor : Big & hard & black! OMG!

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:15 pm

my favourite is B2b's stats got changed by GM
true true affraid
Back to top Go down
Viscy
LowLvlPoster

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:49 pm

Vassillios is just too suspicious every since the clan "ULTRAS" of his previous server,turned out to have changed stats by GMs.

Last edited by Viscy on Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azurae
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:50 pm

1. "next fight: Ura vs Smurfs & Eagles" - Anurin

the only one that made me just laugh, so i voted that one ;D, although the other ones are pretty nice also

2."OMGBBQQWTFPWNAGE Party" - Kenji
3."B2b's stats got changed by GM"

i also like our "dictator leadership", lolz ;D. because it actually is the only one ingame that is close to all members. most others are more of a dictatorship while our clan is a community Smile
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Number of posts : 2664
Humor : Caralho.

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:22 am

1º"not fair with cat is 2v1" - random Eagle

no1 xD

2º"next fight: Ura vs Smurfs & Eagles" - Anurin

loooool i remember when i killed 4smurfs and 4 eagles alone in a korean style pvp Razz that was "very" roX Very Happy

3º "R-R is very rox" - random BR

English in Brazil : Wtf is that? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:43 am

Viscy wrote:

" Linnky=Imago "

Becuz its actually true ;D Very funny that roy had a GM on their side and failed anyway ;>

Even funnier that Imago pretended to be a "much older" girl.. wahahaha.. r-tard.

Last edited by Sonnic on Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azurae
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:02 am

Quote :
Very funny that roy had a GM on their side and failed anyway ;>

which gm actually used his rights in forum and probably also ingame to keep harm away from his clan
Back to top Go down
Viscy
LowLvlPoster

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:55 am

cmon u cant know that lol...but even if imago = linnky that doesnt mean he helped royality in any way.Unless ofc if u consider that there cannot be a fair gm that belongs in a clan at the same time.Is that what ur saying ? cuz if u do then u agree with massacre that there is corruption...
Back to top Go down
Kito
PiMP FaTHeR oF PosTs
PiMP FaTHeR oF PosTs
Kito

Number of posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:03 am

Viscy wrote:
there is corruption

Corruption is evrywhere, trust me geek
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:44 am

Viscy wrote:
cmon u cant know that lol...but even if imago = linnky that doesnt mean he helped royality in any way.Unless ofc if u consider that there cannot be a fair gm that belongs in a clan at the same time.Is that what ur saying ? cuz if u do then u agree with massacre that there is corruption...

I know a lot of stuff you dont know ;D.. Who cares if he helped roy in anyway. At the end it doesnt matter since they got pWned. With or without GM help.
The funny fact on the whole story is just that Imago pretended to be a girl much older than himself, Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Azurae
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:22 pm

well, dunno but i don't think that there was/is any other gm that deleted signatures just because they were talking bad about another clan. linnky did and only signatures (and some threads) about roy got deleted. while much bigger flame threads weren't even closed that fast.
i won't say anything if he helped roy ingame also (i doubt that they had changed stats or special equip Wink, since they weren't better than us) but it could be. in the end it doesnt matter since he isnt gm anymore.
i don't care what you think that we can know and what not. i know what i know Wink. and no, i don't believe that there is any corruption on fortuna in ANY way since linnky left and ofc since Barthelby isnt gm anymore. that actually was the most corrupt gm i had ever seen till then Surprised
Back to top Go down
Spyro
LowLvlPoster

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:09 pm

1)"Something is fishy about them"-Massacre
2)"B2B's stats got changed by GM"-Vasilios
3)"Fraps or never happend"-Okina
Back to top Go down
http://coldblooded.niceboard.com
Viscy
LowLvlPoster

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:54 pm

[quote="Sonnic"]
Viscy wrote:

Who cares if he helped roy in anyway. At the end it doesnt matter since they got pWned. With or without GM help.

W8 a minute,the fact that roYality have lost from b2b in some sieges proves that they had no help from any Gm in sieges.Moreover,u can't say that roYality got pwned and that's it.It's closer to truth to say that they have lost some sieges but they have won some as well (against b2b always talking).

Quote :
Corruption is evrywhere

Even in b2b u mean? bounce

Quote :

I know a lot of stuff you dont know

Don't count on that Razz
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:04 am

Azurae wrote:

i don't care what you think that we can know and what not. i know what i know Wink.

+1

The only siege you guys won was the one when we got zerged by 8 parties..
And to that time we were still n00by ;P Times have changed Menes..
I dont know how you call it if 1 clan looses ~ 10 sieges in a row.. I call it "pwned" silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?   Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which of these L2-related-quotes is ur favourite ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: General-
Jump to: