Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muse's application thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Muse's application thread Empty
PostSubject: Muse's application thread   Muse's application thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:39 am

-how old are you?

- 19, but I like to say 21.

-where are you from?

- BRAZIL! No, Portugal.

-since when are you playing on L2Ownage?

- Can't really remember, but I'd say since August. I kinda quit after the last siege crashes cause I got mad (had 35/36 activity in the clan window...) but I'm giving it another chance now.

-whats your favorite class?

- ATM, Hawkeye, that's why you all know MuseBreaks as the common emo-styled haircut human fighter, but I'm rerolling to OL as my younger brother is my "idol" concerning this class and I'm really up to play this class.

-previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B)

- Yes, my own lol. BeyondControl and Alcoholix, since the Alcoholix that most of you know was a fusion between Alcoholix and BeyondControl, that gave Alcoholix fresh wave of good teamplay and activity. Ofc I'm not mentioning my clans on other servers, cause I've always been leader of BC since it was created under this name.

-why do you wanna join B2B?

- Wow... It's tough to name all the reasons why I'm willing to join... But as I previously talked with trex, sizmael, sonnic and siegez on our msn group convo, I'm totally up to a new challenge. And as I've experienced most that l2 has to offer me, I'm now dedicating myself to serving goals not defined by me, but by my new leaders (since I've been leading for 2 years till now), and giving everything I can give and proving my worth towards common clan goals. And with B2B current leaders, I'm sure that I'll be successfull and that I'll totally enjoy it.

-what is/r the name(s) of your ingame char(s)?

- MuseBreaks (Hawkeye)
- Th3Sorrow (Overlord, not really my char but I'ma play with it)

-what TimeZone / onlinetimes do you have?

- GMT +0, Greenwich Mediterranean Time. 2 ~ 4 hours during weekdays, 4~6 during weekends.

-other information (what else should we know about you?):

- I can't really show anything else just by writing here. I'm more into brainstorming and designing plans since I'm used to leading issues, I'm also skilled in 1vs1, but way more efective on group vs group. My valor is known already by the crew that follows me everywhere I go, otherwise I wouldn't have had such a large clan following me previously.

P.S.: TS is gay, Vent > TS. Besides I got my own 25slot vent :/

Ay that's it,

regards
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Muse's application thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muse's application thread   Muse's application thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:02 pm

pro app.

trial granted for the first days so you get to know evryone
but I know u gonna pass it easily Wink
Back to top Go down

Muse's application thread
Page 1 of 1