Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scrub - 85 Cardinal

Go down 
+8
Elentil
Lestrad
Crystall
VaroWarS
uranus
Soul
Artemis
scrub
12 posters
AuthorMessage
scrub
Elpy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Scrub - 85 Cardinal Empty
PostSubject: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:57 am

Few people told me to come throw an application on the forums, didn't even know you guys recruited. Wish I would have known earlier but here it is...

-how old are you?
28 and married. (Wife plays WoW, L2 is a little hardcore for her)

-where are you from?
Nashville, TN, USA

-since when do you play lineage 2?
Played from Prelude to C3 then quit and went back to Shadowbane. Played WoW for a little bit but didn't enjoy the PvP. Went back to retail and realized I didn't want to grind for three months. On retail I played a SH, SR, and Paladin.

-since when are you playing on L2Ownage?
August 26th. This is my first private server and enjoying it. I really like this server, minus the lag/bugs, because of the enchant rate like retail. Not a lot of +16 weapons in the hands of people.

-whats your favorite class?
Cardinal and Paladin.

-previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B)
None.

-why do you wanna join B2B?
Going to be a long response so sorry in advance. Most clans on this server that actively PvP are either BR only or zerg. I don't want to join the zerg clans and I cant join the BR clans because they denied me because I'm American. So, I end up basically a Cardinal for hire (sadly I don't get paid lol). My average day is me logging in getting tells from people to come heal their pvp party. They want me to heal for them but will not invite me into their clan. It is getting really tiring and counter productive because I make friends among warring clans. This is why you might have seen me healing multiple clans at different times. I will probably make a lot of enemies if I get accepted because I will end up healing against them instead of for them. It will be worth it.

I want a place to call home and a group of people to healbot permanently. I've seen b2b PvP and have mad respect for fielding small numbers but producing big results. That is my type of gameplay. If you guys do not need Cardinals I have no problem making a different class.

-what is/r the name(s) of your ingame char(s)?
Scrub. That's it. I would like to make a non-sub level 85 Paladin.

-what TimeZone / onlinetimes do you have?
I'm in Central time which I believe is -7 GMT. I play quite a bit during weekdays and weekends. At least four hours a day during weekdays if the wife allows it. During weekends I play heavy.

-other information (what else should we know about you?):
I'm not going to lie I'm new to the Cardinal class with only about 1.5 month experience under my belt. I've learned quite a bit though from getting zerg, wiped, and stomped. Since then I've been in many 2vs3,4,5,6 and come out on top. I've seen the Cardinals in b2b heal and I know I still have A LOT to learn. I've been playing MMOs since Ultima Online so learning group tactics comes fairly quick.

When all is said and done if I don't get accepted, no hard feelings. If I see you guys fighting 24 Fibrokits I'll still toss ya some love <3 See ya on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Artemis

Number of posts : 1562
Humor : Hai !
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:17 am

PvPed with him a bit yesterday, of course I invited him, cuz' disturbed was a zerg as always ^^.
I have to say, hes good and if it's true you only play that class for only 1.5 months you're a promising one ;P
A couple of questions 1st:
- Can you play overlord ?
- Wich retail server you played ? Wich clan you took part in ?
You seem very honest, at least you look like, so a +1 from Artz/Clayt0n/Sizmael.

Cheers,
ArT

PS: WoW rocks dude, you're wife is wise Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ulusiada.pt
Soul
LoveTheGame
Soul

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:19 am

I realy love your application lol u seems loyal person, want learn about cardinal and u are trustable and your not lier xD Just iam giving u a big + but iam not 'yet' at Clan but your application seems seriously.

PS: Artemis <3
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Number of posts : 2664
Humor : Caralho.

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:27 am

Ye yesterday you helped me once and then when i was with my dagger you just helped my enemies lol

Anyway i like you and your pvp skills in mass pvp.

I would say giving him a trial time. Lets our boss decide Wink

good luck meng

| Uralight / Yranus |
Back to top Go down
VaroWarS
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business
VaroWarS

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:31 am

Uranus wrote:
Ye yesterday you helped me once and then when i was with my dagger you just helped my enemies lol

Anyway i like you and your pvp skills in mass pvp.

I would say giving him a trial time. Lets our boss decide Wink

good luck meng

| Uralight / Yranus |

i am going to trust in urii, give him a trial time
Back to top Go down
Crystall
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
Crystall

Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:45 am

I like you and best app i have seen atm.
It look like you are active and organized, but i am really not sure about the basics.

But the biggest problem is the timezone, the most activity is at GMT+2 19:00, for you it should be GMT-7 10:00 i dunno if u have time then cuz a job.
And the Sunday Sieges should be than very early in the morning for you.
So pls chek ur exactly timezone: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
and tell us when u have time etc.
Back to top Go down
Lestrad
B2B ~ 4 Life
B2B ~ 4 Life
Lestrad

Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:50 am

I like his appli. i vote for a trial, than we can see more!

but i say yes to all what TheBoss say!

WildThing/Lestrad
Back to top Go down
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Elentil

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:24 am

The fact that he is married is +1 by me. i dont want to be the only one in Clan Laughing Laughing
ok serious am convinced that u deserve a trial period cause of ur Retail experience.Meaning
80% of retail players are dedicated and trustful ppl. But ur new in bishop class as u said.I think clan
is looking for experience player. Hope if u get a trial period to persuade Boss u can help us.
Looking Forward to Discuss with u our husband+wife problems Razz
Back to top Go down
scrub
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:24 am

Quote :
- Can you play overlord ?
- Which retail server you played ? Wich clan you took part in ?

I played an OL for a little bit but it wasn't my cup of tea to be honest. I wouldn't have a problem playing one with an organized clan in PvP though. I played it as a Debuffer / CC class. That is the most effective way I've seen it played. Running around solo as OL is kind of boring just draining people. Little more interesting in group PvP though because thats when you see the class shine.

I played on Kain and I was in DIE. DIE is not the same clan that is on L2Ownage ;p I already asked them and they said no they never played retail. That was back in the good old days when Spellhowlers Poison didn't break Sleep. God.. long time ago.

Quote :
But the biggest problem is the timezone, the most activity is at GMT+2 19:00, for you it should be GMT-7 10:00 i dunno if u have time then cuz a job.
And the Sunday Sieges should be than very early in the morning for you.
So pls chek ur exactly timezone: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
and tell us when u have time etc.

I checked and my timezone is -5 GMT. I work from 0730 - 1700 my time Monday - Friday. I only work one Saturday out of the month from 0800 - 1200 (noon). Sunday siege times are no problem unless some emergency comes up. When I lived in Sicily I was in American Shadowbane clan and I use to wake up at 0300 to goto banes/sieges.

I normally play from 1700 - 2400 during weekdays. On weekends all day ;p I take a break to spend time with wife, eat, or what not. But I play a lot on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
Makenshi

Number of posts : 414

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:56 am

Greetings Scrub,

I must say that I also like your application.

You seem like someone who has both a lot of life experience and online experience and I'm pretty sure that is what our leaders are looking for, mature players who knows how to play.

It is also nice to see another old school player and you seem very dedicated and loyal, that is something very important to me and to this clan.

Although, since you stoped playing for a bit, I must ask, how deep is your knowledge of all the "new" stuff, are you familiar with only the class you play? or you also know the skills of other classes. Because if you enter this clan we expect you NOT to say anything like "WTH did that guy just did on me?". I would also like to ask, since Art already said you were a good healer, is there other classes you think you play well?

I would say not to mind much about the time zone, if I'm right your in the same as me and Jaxa, would just make both our evenings less boring to have someone to come with us do some 2(3 in the case you join)vs 10 or more ^^

Anyway...It would be a pleasure to play with another old retail player Wink

Best wishes for the days to come, for they will decide if you get a trial or not.

Best regards to your wife,
Makenshi
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:42 am

Like to see / test you ingame before we give u possible trial..
Back to top Go down
scrub
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:28 am

Quote :

Although, since you stoped playing for a bit, I must ask, how deep is your knowledge of all the "new" stuff, are you familiar with only the class you play? or you also know the skills of other classes.

That's a very valid question ;p Glad you brought it up so it doesn't come up later. First, I've rolled a lot of characters but just didn't stick with them. My Cardinal was the first one I made and kept coming back to it. I learned all the ins-outs of most classes (and their skills). Doesn't take that long on this server to get 81 (god it sucked on TK) which is very nice if you want to learn how to counter a certain class by making one. I've done hours of research while at work on changes in Lineage 2, classes, character stats, etc... Only three people where I work and sometimes we don't get a call for a hour, lot of free time ;p

Second, when I'm not doing group PvP I'm duoing with one guy. You may or may not know him, DrVictor. We've been duoing for a long time now and work great together. He knows I cannot join his clan because I'm not a BR but also knows that I will find one eventually even if it makes us "enemies". I can safely say we've fought every class, every combo, and almost every clan. If one dude can vouch for my healing ability it is him. We've had plenty of 2vs6 and came out on top. This is not to brag but to let you know I can handle myself in group pvp and know the skills of other classes. Strictly playing a Cardinal and PvPing you learn quite a lot when they go for you first most of the time.

Quote :
is there other classes you think you play well?
Tanks ;p

Quote :
Like to see / test you ingame before we give u possible trial..

No problem man, I'll be on all this week. Thanks for even thinking about a random person like me ;p
Back to top Go down
XerX
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
XerX

Number of posts : 776

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:27 am

Well I have good impression about you, heal, cleance on time etc. I can't play your class so I cant judge your skills, maybe SiegeZ/Uralight/Soninc can test you and see what you can.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
B2B ~ H4rDc0rE
Makenshi

Number of posts : 414

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:32 am

Thanks for the quick answer Scrub and good answer heh.

Good luck with your quick Test online with Sonnic/Siege.
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:31 pm

seems like you impressed everybody here.... unfortunaly your timezone is fucked and if i check your online times, you can just come online when everybody
else is going offline, coz its late evening here. which means you can't help us out during the week, but thats exactly the point why we are recruiting :/.

dunno it wont make us happy and it wont make you happy either if you gonna join us.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
scrub
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:44 am

Sadly, you're right. I was just so pumped about joining I didn't think about it that way. I'd love to wear the b2b tag but only if someone benefits from it. My timezone just does not work for me or you at the moment. Sonnic said if he has a room available I can move in with him ;p

So, with regret I'm withdrawing my application.

Thanks for your time and considerations! From all I talk to in game and on forums you are a class act. Great bunch of people.

Best wishes!
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:42 am

just bad luck :/

closed ~
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrub - 85 Cardinal   Scrub - 85 Cardinal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrub - 85 Cardinal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: Want to join (Application)-