Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub

Go down 
+3
Avanti
MuseBreaks
PacMan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PacMan
Elpy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub Empty
PostSubject: Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub   Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:32 pm

Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub PWtD0

Quick-Link... Getting Started: How to Connect to L²SQ

This is a completely new and novel Substack system. Unlike all the other (garbage-can) stack sub servers, at L2SQ you can make all possible 1 + 1 Same-Race combinations theoretically possible on the game from just a single character! Let me repeat that; ALL COMBINATIONS POSSIBLE, FROM THE SAME CHARACTER. Yes, this includes Kamaels, I would be lying to you if it didn't. Players start by choosing their characters appearance, and once in-game choose their first two classes. There are two restrictions to class selection, you can only have two classes active and they must be of the same race (1 + 1 Same-Race). The beauty of our system is that it does not overwhelm you; its functionality and complexity are concealed in the simplicity of its design.

Fact: Stackclass renders all other Stacksubs OBSOLETE. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

Domain: L²SQ Main Site
Forum: L²SQ Forums

Server Features
Unique Character Creation Process
Unique Stackclass Combination System
Every Combination Possible has its own Skillbar
Superb Server Files; Everything Works
Complete Geodata
International Community
Active/Pro/Multilingual Staff
Unsurpassed Technical Support
Zero Lag; Seamless Gameplay
Anti-Bot/Anti-Hack Software
DDoS Protection/Mitigation
Balanced Donations
Sex-Change via Donations
Race/Name Change via Donation (Coming Soon!)
Kamaels available through Retail Subclass Quest
All Characters can Craft/Crystallize
Perfectly Balanced Classes
Any Party Member can Invite
Any Clan Member can Withdraw from CWH (Permissions set in .clan)
26+4 Buff Slots, 15 Song/Dance Slots
Retail-Like Buff Times, except Song/Dance Durations +50%
No Add'l MP Consumption for Song/Dances
Songs/Dances are Alt + Click Removable
Automatic Class Changes
In-Game Clan Recruiting Board (Coming Soon!)
Intelligent “All-at-Once” and "Insta-Learn" Skill System
Automated CP/HP/MP Potions (.autoPotion)
Many other Unique and Intelligent Player Features (.cfg)
Non-Epic Raid Boss Status/Teleports (Loads of PvP)
Normal Raid Respawn: 12 Hours +/- 1 Hour
Epic Raid Respawn: Retail +/- 1 Hour
All Raids have a 2 Hour Window, ensuring constant PvP at Epics
All Raids 40+ Give CRP
Updated Hellbound Content (Loads of PvP)
Custom Skill Certifications
Custom Team-Oriented Olympiad System (1v1, 3v3, 6v6)
Custom Party Matching Window (Alt + B)
Custom x10 Simultaneous Craft Option (100 A.Bones -> 10 CBP)
Custom Endgame PvP/Fame-Farming Zones in SoA (Loads of PvP)
Fame acts as a form of PvP Currency; Gained/Loss in Clanwars
Vesper Upgrades 3x with Fame (Vesper -> Masterwork -> Noble -> Noble Masterwork)
Everything else, Retail-Like

The Class Selection Window (Alt + B, then click on 'Favorite')
Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub W7HM5

Custom Party Matching Window (Alt + B, then click on 'Homepage')
Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub Jear2

Clan Ranking/Recruitment Board (Coming Soon!)
Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub RPcBN

Brought to you by,

The Pac Project
Expect Great(er) Things
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub   Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:48 am

Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub What%20the%20fuck%20is%20this%20shit%2010
Back to top Go down
PacMan
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub   Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:53 am

Let me guess... Someone's never played a Stacksub server? That's okay, I wouldn't expect you to grasp the awesomeness of this server without already having played one.
Back to top Go down
Avanti
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z

Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub   Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:31 am

PacMan wrote:
Let me guess... Someone's never played a Stacksub server? That's okay, I wouldn't expect you to grasp the awesomeness of this server without already having played one.

stacksub... something so awesome that all servers with same features died after a short period of time.

personally i loved the Unique Character Creation Process... its so unique that is normal again.
Back to top Go down
PacMan
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub   Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:36 am

Avanti wrote:
PacMan wrote:

stacksub... something so awesome that all servers with same features died after a short period of time.

personally i loved the Unique Character Creation Process... its so unique that is normal again.
Really? *Points at Dragon-Network*

Same thing over again? You can choose Dwarf skin and Sorc class? Explain me how to do this, and sub-class doesn't count because it's exactly that; a subordinate-class.

Either play it or don't, all I'm doing is letting yall know its out there... Some of your crew have PMed me and said that they've started.
Back to top Go down
Avanti
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z

PostSubject: Re: Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub   Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:36 am

PacMan wrote:
Same thing over again? You can choose Dwarf skin and Sorc class? Explain me how to do this, and sub-class doesn't count because it's exactly that; a subordinate-class.
Either play it or don't, all I'm doing is letting yall know its out there... Some of your crew have PMed me and said that they've started.

Xetro just cant stop playin addictive l2...
Back to top Go down
Xetro
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
Xetro

Number of posts : 1111
Humor : exists
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub   Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:39 am

Avanti wrote:
PacMan wrote:

archmage hero already bounce
Back to top Go down
Kane
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Kane

Number of posts : 621
Humor : wudap
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub   Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:21 am

man we have 2012. I loved l2 but that time is over.
Back to top Go down
Avanti
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z

PostSubject: Re: Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub   Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:39 am

Xetro wrote:
Avanti wrote:
PacMan wrote:

archmage hero already bounce

corruptiones !
Back to top Go down
TingelTangelBob
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub   Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Kane wrote:
man we have 2012. I loved l2 but that time is over.

Nothing to add.
If you like Nostalgia its ok but who still play l2 has to much spare time
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub   Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:51 am

Yo Pacman, don't take me wrong dude, I've been somewhat of a fan of yours and your Hesbollah crew during your stay on L2GvE.
Never saw you anywhere again since then, although ocasionally your name would pop up during my L2 discussions with SlashRape (I used to be his clan leader).

Your videos were both good and hilarious, especially the one from Team USA where you went on some sort of brazilian server and you guys were hiding from some BRs behind a tree, until they decided to check out on you and you jumped on 'em. Hilarious.

EDIT: Found the link -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiJYM2dE5r0&hd=1

However, I believe most of us are done with L2, and while some play other games, others have simply no time or will to play MMORPGs anymore.
I personally wish you best of luck with your server, and I won't promise anything, but I might hop on it for some random fun with SlashRape if he convinces me to. If I got any time to spare from Guild Wars 2, that is.
But then again, godspeed.
Back to top Go down
PacMan
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub   Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:17 am

Hi, I understand; thank you and I miss Slash!

That's sort of the trend, we all grow up and run out of all that free time we thought we used to have...

I'm still trying to keep up though, however there is a limiting factor that I haven't seemed to find a work-around for yet, and that is the 24 hours in a day.

Sleeping 2 out of those 24 is not a permanent solution, so I am still looking for alternatives.

Btw, I ramble when I'm tired, as I'm sure you're noticing. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub   Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:23 am

PacMan wrote:
Some of your crew have PMed me and said that they've started.

It was me
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub   Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lineage Squared - H5 Stackclass Server... Stacksub
Page 1 of 1