Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Binladen

Go down 
+20
FrenzyCck
Finobufferaki
Peanuts
Xaen
Coma
umag
lulsRus
Issle
MuseBreaks
Skyaz
Foxxx
B2B
Zuignapje
Krisden
Stragrath
Sonnic
Zwoogle
Artemis
Painkiller
Siege
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Peanuts
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:22 am

nah it didn't because Protectors came, 99% of them donated and they only made pvp, but now lots of brawls left, lots of protectors, lots of awakenings , etc
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

Number of posts : 2164
Humor : Fucking Sexy ;)
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:14 am

Peanuts wrote:
nah it didn't because Protectors came, 99% of them donated and they only made pvp, but now lots of brawls left, lots of protectors, lots of awakenings , etc

what we are saying..Hes dead Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpeloromessina.it
FrenzyCck
LowLvlPoster
FrenzyCck

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-11

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:04 am

Hello guys if some1 know me , i am FrenzyCck from L2Ownage , i know that server L2Ownage will be up in 2 day's i wanna know if clan B2B join in Smile and also i wanna join the Clan B2B Smile thx for reading Smile gl hf
Back to top Go down
JoNyMaN
PiMP FaTHeR oF PosTs
PiMP FaTHeR oF PosTs

Number of posts : 866
Humor : STFU sweetie :D
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:43 am

FrenzyCck wrote:
Hello guys if some1 know me , i am FrenzyCck from L2Ownage , i know that server L2Ownage will be up in 2 day's i wanna know if clan B2B join in Smile and also i wanna join the Clan B2B Smile thx for reading Smile gl hf

Retarded ... posted in 3 dif topics ? there is apli section for that
Back to top Go down
http://www.own3d.es
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:58 am

JoNyMaN wrote:
FrenzyCck wrote:

Retarded ... posted in 3 dif topics ? there is apli section for that

aggred and if you didn't see i already told him..
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:33 am

application section is closed mengs Mad
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
JoNyMaN
PiMP FaTHeR oF PosTs
PiMP FaTHeR oF PosTs

Number of posts : 866
Humor : STFU sweetie :D
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:32 am

Siege wrote:

ah yeah just forgot about that , sry then mate Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.own3d.es
FrenzyCck
LowLvlPoster
FrenzyCck

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:00 am

Np jony Smile i just wanna know if siege recruting me in clan b2b Smile i make an apliation here caz aplication's are finishe'd Razz i am 21 years , playng l2 about 6 years , 4 years on Official x1 , and 2 years on high rate . l2Ownage ..and L2Eternia . in gae i have the nick : FrenzyCck , DraKresQ , Thaire , MadShark . i wanna join cla b2b because is an verry organize'd and pro pvp clan , and i think so i can be helpfull Smile . I leave'd Fibro clan before l2Ownage to be close ...because of some player' that i was in fight with them ..so i heard that fibro players will join too but i won't enter in that clan . i Just wanna join a pro clan an that is B2B Razz i know and all know Very Happy . Thx for watching / read my post and i hope u ( Siege ) will give me an answer Smile . Thx and GL Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##

Number of posts : 2012
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:07 am

We are pretty much good at the moment. Imo I dont see any reason why we should start recruiting pepz for now.
Back to top Go down
FrenzyCck
LowLvlPoster
FrenzyCck

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:10 am

Mb lets just w8 for Siege to give me an answer , he is the CL . Ty , allways have +1 Slot for an Active + Pro Player Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##

Number of posts : 2012
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:12 am

FrenzyCck wrote:
Mb lets just w8 for Siege to give me an answer

Siege wrote:
Back to top Go down
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Elentil

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:03 am

FrenzyCck wrote:
Ty , allways have +1 Slot for an Active + Pro Player Very Happy

lol that
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:54 am

Zeus wrote:
We are pretty much good at the moment. Imo I dont see any reason why we should start recruiting pepz for now.

exactly.. and btw..

Siege wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:30 am

denied, woot.
Back to top Go down
Seen
Elpy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:58 pm

One thing is sure, that binladen is terrible when it comes to managing a server. So its 2 day till the server goes on? and all you can see is a black page with some "beta's going weeeeeeeellll guise" uhh ok. but thats not what lure people to your project.
No matter how good your server is (is/was l2ownage a good server?), the major factor of a good start is the pre-server propaganda. getting clans/player that worked out their names to confirm taking part of the 'go' and having a forum/irc up atleast a week before, with subjects like "my clan's gonna take all the heros xaxa" "remember how we rolled you in the x server? jaja" thats what exactly lure clans nowdays, people tend to chose server they can keep up on the drama/competition started somewhere else, and playing in a server that assure you big pvps and competition before even going on.

sawk's server always had a good start, because he made sure he gets pvpx names poping up before the server goes on (DHX,genocide,love,ea...)
botgod's server did also because he got l2x's names poping up.
celes had over 6k people the 1st week because people went like "dude its nanaki,aerith,wrath,roxy,luna all together its gonna be a mess".

haiiiii guys Smile

Last edited by Seen on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seen
Elpy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:00 pm

double post ><
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Seen wrote:
One thing is sure, that binladen is terrible when it comes to managing a server. So its 2 day till the server goes on? and all you can see is a black page with some "beta's going weeeeeeeellll guise" uhh ok. but thats not what lure people to your project.
No matter how good your server is (is/was l2ownage a good server?), the major factor of a good start is the pre-server propaganda. getting clans/player that worked out their names to confirm taking part of the 'go' and having a forum/irc up atleast a week before, with subjects like "my clan's gonna take all the heros xaxa" "remember how we rolled you in the x server? jaja" thats what exactly lure clans nowdays, people tend to chose server they can keep up on the drama/competition started somewhere else, and playing in a server that assure you big pvps and competition before even going on.

sawk's server always had a good start, because he made sure he gets pvpx names poping up before the server goes on (DHX,genocide,love,ea...)
botgod's server did also because he got l2x's names poping up.
celes had over 6k people the 1st week because people went like "dude its nanaki,aerith,wrath,roxy,luna all together its gonna be a mess".

haiiiii guys Smile

Hi seen.

Just a side note, it was me and a couple of BCs that first convinced sawk to make l2infinity l2off, as it was l2j. then came l2survival, and then renewal.

I know all about propaganda, and you're totally right about it.
For those looking for a good high rate server, non-BR like, wait a couple of days more and you're probably gonna have a nice surprise... not l2ownage though.
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:30 pm

Its obvious that the project L2 Ownage already failed imo. Mostly servers got their best time during start up and the kind of
advertisment BinLaden is using is pretty baaaad. But well whats left to say we warned him and again he didnt wanted to listen
to the experienced players.

Have fun on a 1 sided server Fibrokillt.
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:03 am

Sonnic wrote:

Have fun on a 1 sided server Fibrokillt.

do you have still the funny video about ifookme and his co-leader? pls link it i couldn't find it anymore Very Happy

Btw i think we re talking too much..we should just wait and see what will happen
Back to top Go down
Peanuts
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:46 am

i heard 3 closed servers are going to be re-opened, l2ownage and..?
Back to top Go down
Krisden
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
Krisden

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:00 am

L2 Relapse..http://www.l2relapse.com/forum/..ask there for info if you need to know anything..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Binladen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binladen   Binladen - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Binladen
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: General-
Jump to: