Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scathe & Bluntz.

Go down 
+2
MuseBreaks
Scathe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scathe
Elpy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:54 am

Me and my friend Bluntz got tired of rolling solo so we've been trying to find a decent clan to PvP in, since Origins and EvoGT do nothing but plain zergin'. We've been playing together for over 2 years so I've decided to make the application for the both of us.

-how old are you?

I'm 19, Bluntz is 21.

-where are you from?

We're both Portuguese.

-since when do you play lineage 2?

I've been playing since L2x c3, so for 4 years I suppose, 4 or 5. Bluntz plays since old ES so for 4 or 5 years aswel.

-since when are you playing on L2 Forever*?

I played L2F since it started, two years ago, same for Bluntz.

-whats your favorite class?

Hawkeye, Bishop. I don't mind playing bishop as long as it's not on massive PvPs (My internet has a 100kb/s downloading limit for L2 so it freezes a bit during mass PvP. Bluntz prefers playing archer or mage.

-previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B)

Hm, I've been in several, due to the time I've been playing, some of the few I can mention is FL, tig3r (Before l2fs wipe) and Evilution. Bluntz has been playing with me in tig3r, as I said before the wipe, before that he was on SiSenors on other servers besides L2f.

-why do you wanna join B2B?

Like I mentioned before B2B is the only clan in L2F that knows the basics of L2, such as what assisting is, what a MA is, and you seem to be organized.

-what is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)?

I have had names such as Ferocious, fifz, Scathe, probably some others on alt characters. Bluntz has Syndrome Smurfje and Bluntz.

-what TimeZone and onlinetimes do you have?

We're both GMT +0 and it depends on the time of the week, during the week I can be on 6-8 hours, probably 10 on the weekends. I do hope you understand every player has a life though, sometimes emergencies do happen. Very Happy

-other information (what else should we know about you?):

I understand you probably had issues with Evilution, but I was never a part of the "Evilution" core. I was with SiSenors on survival and on L2F, and never joined that clan that was called Evilution. I have no contact with those players, and I hate what they did on L2F probably as much as you do. Bluntz and I know pretty much everything when it comes to L2, I'm pretty sure we can say we "mastered" the game Very Happy. We both use vent, got mic, use forums, and our English is near perfection. As for the rest it's up to you. We play for fun, that's all you should know.
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:17 pm

I'm sorry I never heard about you Scathe, but Bluntz is indeed a good player, and yes, one that has "mastered" the game.

However you must understand that B2B is a united group, a united force, in a single word, a family, to which you stick to the rest of your L2 days and you never lose contact with, even if you stop playing this game.

I just hope you're not hoping to join while you're at Forever, and then when you get bored of the server you retire from B2B.

Good luck on your applications.

P.S.: You shouldn't make them combined, each one should make his own topic, even though you're wanting to join at the same time and with the condition of joining the two of you.
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Number of posts : 2664
Humor : Caralho.
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Scathe wrote:
My internet has a 100kb/s downloading limit for L2 so it freezes a bit during mass PvP.

/PT

100kbs de limite? O.o qal e o teu ISP e a tua velocidade?
Back to top Go down
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Artemis

Number of posts : 1562
Humor : Hai !

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:41 pm

Howdy fellows.

They seem to be a pretty good catch, thumbs up for both.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ulusiada.pt
Scathe
Elpy

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:47 am

@Muse: If you don't know me but know Bluntz, I'm comparable to him. I've been playing with him for a long time and with his clan aswel. If you think he mastered the game then I don't think you should worry about me. =)
Also, like I said before, I play this game for fun, and don't care about drama and shit. I am expecting a nice and skilled group out of B2B, the family thing can be worked on with time. Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you! Razz

@Uranus: Netcabo, 20mb/s.

@Artemis: Thanks m8.
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:54 am

Scathe wrote:

@Uranus: Netcabo, 20mb/s.

lol and you said 100kbps limit for l2? funny .

PS: on netcabo there is only 18mb or 24mb/s
Back to top Go down
Scathe
Elpy

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:21 am

Scathe & Bluntz. Netcabo

True, it's 18.

http://superdownloads.uol.com.br/download/34/du-meter/

About the download cap, try it yourself, if it goes above 120kb/s
(While playing l2) send me a screnshot please.
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:48 am

Scathe wrote:
Scathe & Bluntz. Netcabo

True, it's 18.

http://superdownloads.uol.com.br/download/34/du-meter/

About the download cap, try it yourself, if it goes above 120kb/s
(While playing l2) send me a screnshot please.

Thats kinda normal , cuz l2 doesnt take more than 120kb/s of your internet speed.

Its not about your internet speed...cuz look at mine speed...and even with that i couldnt play without uber lags in mass pvp this last months.

Scathe & Bluntz. Uber_v10
Scathe & Bluntz. Sem_ta20
Back to top Go down
Scathe
Elpy

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:17 am

Yeah, maybe it's not some handycap I don't know, but truth is my internet just freezes on mass pvp, when it's really really big (For example that siege against ToD we had in the beggining of the server) I couldn't move for like 10 minutes...So when I'm mass pvping I use my laptop internet (2mbs) which is actually better than Netcabo (20mbs) to play l2, lol D:.
Back to top Go down
Bluntz
Elpy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:20 am

MuseBreaks < Bluntz in AudioSurf. <3
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:22 am

Scathe wrote:
Yeah, maybe it's not some handycap I don't know, but truth is my internet just freezes on mass pvp, when it's really really big (For example that siege against ToD we had in the beggining of the server) I couldn't move for like 10 minutes...So when I'm mass pvping I use my laptop internet (2mbs) which is actually better than Netcabo (20mbs) to play l2, lol D:.

same happens to me . Netcabo = shit to play l2 ... But its awesome to download ;D ( its not 20mb dude lol )
Back to top Go down
Bluntz
Elpy

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:29 am

Do it like me. Play with clix nao falha nix. <3
Back to top Go down
Scathe
Elpy

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:40 am

Yeah, 18 mbs, I keep making that stupid typo ~.~. Anyway any ETA when we'll get a definite yes/no? I'm PVPHungry ;p.
Back to top Go down
Bluntz
Elpy

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:42 am

Scathe wrote:
Yeah, 18 mbs, I keep making that stupid typo ~.~. Anyway any ETA when we'll get a definite yes/no? I'm PVPHungry ;p.

he means pve.
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:19 am

Bluntz wrote:
MuseBreaks < Bluntz in AudioSurf. <3

gtfo tbh! I have to find that bombay video of me, you and puntz about audiosurf lol

@ Uranus: A netcabo faz controlo de trafego por IP. Se tu souberes o IP do server em que estás a jogar (facil de descobrir) e ligares para a assistencia netcabo e reclamares que eles tao a fazer peer control daquele IP, eles solucionam-te o problema num instante e abrem-te a velocidade máxima para esse IP (pois caso não o faças podes processá-los facilmente, controlo de tráfego por IP é crime). Eu já o fiz duas vezes, nunca mais repetiram a gracinha Wink
Back to top Go down
Bluntz
Elpy

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:21 am

offtopic : tive esse prob na clix,mas o meu velho orientou-se e obdeceu-me ;D
Back to top Go down
Bluntz
Elpy

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:00 am

Bluntz has "mastered" the game ;o
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:01 pm

Bluntz wrote:
Bluntz has "mastered" the game ;o

yes, solitaire.
Back to top Go down
Bluntz
Elpy

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:05 pm

muse msn plx <3
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:39 am

good application but...

we wont recruit, since we are probably done with L2 soon.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Bluntz
Elpy

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:20 am

My name shows up in ur forum and you quit l2. I mastered the l2forumwarriorskills aswell!
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:46 am

MuseBreaks wrote:

@ Uranus: A netcabo faz controlo de trafego por IP. Se tu souberes o IP do server em que estás a jogar (facil de descobrir) e ligares para a assistencia netcabo e reclamares que eles tao a fazer peer control daquele IP, eles solucionam-te o problema num instante e abrem-te a velocidade máxima para esse IP (pois caso não o faças podes processá-los facilmente, controlo de tráfego por IP é crime). Eu já o fiz duas vezes, nunca mais repetiram a gracinha Wink

Ja podias ter'me dito isso mais cedo lol
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:52 am

Uranus wrote:
MuseBreaks wrote:

Ja te tinha dito ainda nos tempos do ownage nignog -_-'
Back to top Go down
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Artemis

Number of posts : 1562
Humor : Hai !

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:13 am

MuseBreaks wrote:
Uranus wrote:
MuseBreaks wrote:

Ja te tinha dito ainda nos tempos do ownage nignog -_-'

E já paravam de falar português aqui....

/close !
Back to top Go down
http://www.ulusiada.pt
Sponsored content

Scathe & Bluntz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scathe & Bluntz.   Scathe & Bluntz. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scathe & Bluntz.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back2Business :: Public Section :: Want to join (Application)-
Jump to: