Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application L2Forever

Go down 
+2
Pole
Enjoi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjoi
Elpy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Application L2Forever Empty
PostSubject: Application L2Forever   Application L2Forever Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:41 am

-how old are you?
I am 19 years old

-where are you from?
I am from London Ontario, Canada..eh

-since when do you play lineage 2?
I have been playing l2 for what feels like my entire life. everypart of the game comes naturally to me. i move ingame better then i do walk irl. If your looking for dates it was in c1 that i fell in love with the game on erica. been with it ever since. i left erica in may last year for good, even though my 2 years i was inactive there.

-since when are you playing on L2 Menance?
I started playing l2 menace 3 weeks ago, and i didnt take to it very much. i just started on forever and was fortunate enough to see B2B will be playing here aswell.

-whats your favorite class?
Favorite all time class is the Duelist. Pure power and HP, an energizing bunny which seems to get more endgame every chronicle. For pt pvp i specialize in light armor classes. Daggers/Archers is where i reside, if im not hiting atleast 2k dmg per crit im not doing my job.

-previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B)
Most recent clan was jghphhhf, a small organized clan you may not have heard of but not to be underestimated. They moved to a lowrate and i wasnt ready to give my life in for 1% an hour.

-why do you wanna join B2B?
I want to join B2B because i have seen you guys in action briefly on l2menace and you guys held your own very well agaisnt mcdonalds. Also because i have yet to play in a clan as good as evil council was, i beleive this is my next stop, and perhaps me having to redue my application just makes me eager to show you what i can do.

-what is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)?
My name on Forever is Enjoi

-what TimeZone and onlinetimes do you have?
Im EST timing, and i play all the time as vague as that is, i rarely go to school because my course can be comprehended online.

-other information (what else should we know about you?):
Im not a man of words, rather actions. Anything you need to ask feel free to ask me.

Last edited by Enjoi on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pole
100% Back2Business
100% Back2Business
Pole

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Application L2Forever   Application L2Forever Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:08 am

Sonnic wrote:

2. Your Application should look like this:
-how old are you?
-where are you from?
-since when do you play lineage 2?
-since when are you playing on L2 Menance?
-whats your favorite class?
-previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for B2B)
-why do you wanna join B2B?
-what is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)?
-other information (what else should we know about you?):

Back to top Go down
Enjoi
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Application L2Forever   Application L2Forever Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:39 am

im 19
Canada
since c1 retail
started menace 3 weeks ago, server sucked.
Duelist but i retired it. so i play TH and HE
too many to list 5 yrs of l2. uhm most recent jghphhhf
organization
My name is Enjoi ingame
EST time

im availible like always lol.
Back to top Go down
Enjoi
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Application L2Forever   Application L2Forever Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:32 pm

Look, im not the best at persuading people of my experience at the game, all i can tell you is i work hard, i know what team work is and where it can take you. I can follow orders and i can take one for the team wheather it means the last person in the clan to get epics or having to earn my respect in the group. Judging by the veiws to replies ratio i can tell that this post will be ignored perhaps because it is not professionally formated or approached, i can tell you i am no literature student, i prefer to be more hands on, after all actions speak louder then words. The reason it was a rushed application is because im currently farming. I like to get as much done as possible in the shortest amount of time what can i say im training to be a paramedic. I would appreciate a trial, i know i have what it takes to go above and beyond your standards but you have to give me a shot before you turn me down.

-Enjoi
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Application L2Forever   Application L2Forever Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:46 pm

ya ya we are thinking about an invitation already.
Just wait 1 or 2 more days.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Enjoi
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Application L2Forever   Application L2Forever Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Alright cool, i redid my first post if you care to have a gander up there. sorry for the crappy job first time round.
Back to top Go down
Stragrath
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*

Number of posts : 723
Humor : in on my left pocket
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Application L2Forever   Application L2Forever Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:15 pm

Enjoi wrote:
Look, im not the best at persuading people of my experience at the game, all i can tell you is i work hard, i know what team work is and where it can take you. I can follow orders and i can take one for the team wheather it means the last person in the clan to get epics or having to earn my respect in the group. Judging by the veiws to replies ratio i can tell that this post will be ignored perhaps because it is not professionally formated or approached, i can tell you i am no literature student, i prefer to be more hands on, after all actions speak louder then words. The reason it was a rushed application is because im currently farming. I like to get as much done as possible in the shortest amount of time what can i say im training to be a paramedic. I would appreciate a trial, i know i have what it takes to go above and beyond your standards but you have to give me a shot before you turn me down.

-Enjoi

Patience is a virtue anyways seems like a good way to go on trial.

GL What a Face
Back to top Go down
Artemis
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Artemis

Number of posts : 1562
Humor : Hai !
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Application L2Forever   Application L2Forever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:04 am

If you rolled with EC (wich was the best L2 clan ever created), then I'm sure you can roll with us.
Good luck m8
Back to top Go down
http://www.ulusiada.pt
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Application L2Forever   Application L2Forever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:37 am

IF he's from jpfgghhh he knows catz, cu, leonidas, facing and a few more faggots, a good clan, so I guess he's cool
Back to top Go down
Enjoi
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Application L2Forever   Application L2Forever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:40 am

haha if, i am. if you still talk to any of them then you can ask them. pretty talented players, they can give me a reference.
Back to top Go down
MuseBreaks
I AM YOUR FATHER!
I AM YOUR FATHER!
MuseBreaks

Number of posts : 3706
Humor : B-R Family!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Application L2Forever   Application L2Forever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:52 am

Enjoi wrote:
haha if, i am. if you still talk to any of them then you can ask them. pretty talented players, they can give me a reference.

Cool then. I still talk to facing sometimes on msn, he comes on shouting MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEBAKES from time to time lol.

Oh, and CU adds me to 30-ppls convos lol
Back to top Go down
Enjoi
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Application L2Forever   Application L2Forever Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:53 am

haha nice. well reference my name Jared or my char name in every other server Tristen
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Application L2Forever   Application L2Forever Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:18 am

trial contact me ingame.

I'm Siege aka Truncs
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application L2Forever   Application L2Forever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application L2Forever
Page 1 of 1