Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Welcome to B2B Forums.
Feel free to register or just log in with your account.
Back2Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another great clan dissapointed us.

Go down 
+17
Mpougatsomaxairo
Oxygen
TingelTangelBob
Disaster
XerX
KinkY
Xaen
Zuignapje
Sarks
Elentil
uranus
Kito
Artemis
Zeus
Xetro
Siege
Sonnic
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xetro
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
Xetro

Number of posts : 1111
Humor : exists
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:01 pm

Oxygen wrote:
well dude i dont really give a sh1t for b2b anymore since they arent at l2inc...
why are you posting at OUR forums then?

Oxygen wrote:
All have thems believes...
true

Oxygen wrote:
All the day qqing and w8 till they get a full pt or a zerg to go pvp...
just proofes that you have absolutely no clue about b2b
even if you fought us several times
btw its you looking like QQ here

Oxygen wrote:
Well thats my last post on that forum since seems like you guys are facked up on your minds...Ended..
have a nice day

PS: i dont get why you guys coming here anyway since it wasnt us who detected and posted all this things. it was rift busting you so where is your problem? your trolling through l2inc(ex-)clan forums to post your "truth"? even if you (like you said) dont even give a shit about their meanings...

Last edited by Xetro on Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:02 am

Just asking myself why you guys trying to defend yourself that aggressive?
You kinda care to much. It's totaly lame blaming and insulting us now, coz we copied rifts post and comment it.
It's only another prove that the whole story is probably true.

Personaly I don't care about Brawl at all anymore. In my Eyes they simply lost the status as pro / clean clan.
Just some random cheatz0r douchbags. Nothing else.

Btw the most of us can't post on L2inc forums anymore, coz of several bans.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

Number of posts : 2664
Humor : Caralho.
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:21 am

Disaster wrote:

Uranus:
ah one thing . You didnt left l2inc cuz you got your imba chars there? Now i understand everything .

This is for you dibshit.
https://2img.net/h/i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/zds7894/STFU-1.jpg
Your totally right!...
And personally I believe you left that server because you got over run by us and you could "own" so you moved to some lol server to be "pro"

are you kidding me?

over run by you? lol man . Anyway i dont wanna talk on this thread anymore , its senseless .

Just have fun on your corrupted l2java server , while we are having so much fun on our l2off server where is SIEGEABLE ! Oh right , you dunno whats that , since its impossible on l2inc.

Have fun , cya .
Back to top Go down
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Elentil

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:56 am

Oxygen wrote:

Btw here is my pvp char's
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img6/4997/eww2.jpg
THat char maded 6 days ago... Is normal donated coz u gonna say omfg look the augment...I dont give a sh1t for what u gonna say, its just the normal donate...50% of the server is like this...
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img6/5379/eww1.jpg
At the second one is the same gears transfered to my other char...
So?Wash your mouth before speak about us ( that goes at all and to backstabers)

You gonna say he is bad he is blabla but since u dont have any idea about us in my balls at all....You dont even know what all of us have did at the "career" we have done...

Ok I am a bit pissed so am gonna talk in Greek to this guy

/greek

1o. Sto poutso mas ta SS tou char sou. De sto zitise kaneis k den eipe kaneis oti oloi sti clan sou einai cheater. Opote mi mas deixneis autes tis malakies. O Rift ekane auto to post gia na dei3ei tis pousties tou Clowner. Ama de mporeis na to katalaveis de mporw na pw kati parapanw.

2o. De sou zitise kaneis na er8eis edw na apologi8eis kai sti teliki na pas poulas kai tsampouka. Esy na prosexeis to stoma sou kai auta pou les, giati egw apo ola ta posts pou exw diavasei den eida kanenan na se prosvalei.

3o. Kai gia na ginei ligo kakos se olo to epi8etiko still tou logou mou, sto poutso mou i kariera sou (LOL) sto Lineage II. Dld eleos ti 8a akousw akoma. Pai3ate oloi oi Ellinares 5 mines Official full e-bay/botting kai nomizete oti eiste mages.

Tespa sugnwmi an se prosvala alla kapoia pragmata prepei na legontai. Opote gia na teleiwnei i istoria edw, sto lew gia teleutaia fora. To post tou Rift itane gia ton Clowner. Auto de simainei o oloi eiste GTP/cheaterz. Opws eipes k o Uranus, me kapoious paixtes opws Tranq, a3izei na paizeis auto to game.

Elpizw na 3anampeis sto Forum mas kai na diavaseis auto to post.

/greek end
Back to top Go down
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Elentil

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:02 am

Btw I would give everything for one post from Trexor Wink
Back to top Go down
Mpougatsomaxairo
Elpy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:51 am

Elentil wrote:
Oxygen wrote:

Btw here is my pvp char's
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img6/4997/eww2.jpg
THat char maded 6 days ago... Is normal donated coz u gonna say omfg look the augment...I dont give a sh1t for what u gonna say, its just the normal donate...50% of the server is like this...
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img6/5379/eww1.jpg
At the second one is the same gears transfered to my other char...
So?Wash your mouth before speak about us ( that goes at all and to backstabers)

You gonna say he is bad he is blabla but since u dont have any idea about us in my balls at all....You dont even know what all of us have did at the "career" we have done...

Ok I am a bit pissed so am gonna talk in Greek to this guy

/greek

1o. Sto poutso mas ta SS tou char sou. De sto zitise kaneis k den eipe kaneis oti oloi sti clan sou einai cheater. Opote mi mas deixneis autes tis malakies. O Rift ekane auto to post gia na dei3ei tis pousties tou Clowner. Ama de mporeis na to katalaveis de mporw na pw kati parapanw.

2o. De sou zitise kaneis na er8eis edw na apologi8eis kai sti teliki na pas poulas kai tsampouka. Esy na prosexeis to stoma sou kai auta pou les, giati egw apo ola ta posts pou exw diavasei den eida kanenan na se prosvalei.

3o. Kai gia na ginei ligo kakos se olo to epi8etiko still tou logou mou, sto poutso mou i kariera sou (LOL) sto Lineage II. Dld eleos ti 8a akousw akoma. Pai3ate oloi oi Ellinares 5 mines Official full e-bay/botting kai nomizete oti eiste mages.

Tespa sugnwmi an se prosvala alla kapoia pragmata prepei na legontai. Opote gia na teleiwnei i istoria edw, sto lew gia teleutaia fora. To post tou Rift itane gia ton Clowner. Auto de simainei o oloi eiste GTP/cheaterz. Opws eipes k o Uranus, me kapoious paixtes opws Tranq, a3izei na paizeis auto to game.

Elpizw na 3anampeis sto Forum mas kai na diavaseis auto to post.

/greek end
since the tittle is about our clan and not for one member i think hes right...
a/w i dont feel to apologize to anyone but if u want the truth i can tell it

4 gms was at Avening down and gave free items to the whole clan

greaser learn about that and he told that to nbd

gm got baned items deleted

those 4 gms used a gm account to take all the accounts from BrawL

they added some nice skills and some nice aygments xtra on greaser/clowner and they gave out only his account to public

after i explained wt happend the smart guys gave all our account at forum with pms some pro scammers tried to scam some of u but they got baned and items r allrdy back

since i never played on clowner and i cant be sure about wt his cchar had so i believed wt he told me.....

/greek
akoma k alitheia na itan den mporeis na katakrineis mia olokliri clan gia kati pou ekane 1 member elpizw na to katalavaineis auto

den ekana ton kopo na diavasw ola ta post gt variomoun Razz

an thelete kati na rwtisete mporw na apantisw se olous xwris mlkies k pistepse me den sumpathw katholou tous cheaters/scammers katholou omws

/end greek

i can reply on u at everything the only think u need to do is ask nothink more

ill be honest w/o telling any bullsh1ts

ty for ur time
Back to top Go down
Siege
The Boss
The Boss
Siege

Number of posts : 2762
Humor : say whaaat ?

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:53 am

There are simply to much GMs with to much rights.
Nvm if Brawls story is true or not, there will be ALWAYS corruption on L2Inc.
Back to top Go down
https://back2business.forumotion.com
Mpougatsomaxairo
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:54 am

Siege wrote:
There are simply to much GMs with to much rights.
Nvm if Brawls story is true or not, there will be ALWAYS corruption on L2Inc.
thats true
Back to top Go down
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Elentil

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:21 am

/greek

Auto eipa sto post mou, oti den katakrinw oli tin clan. Apla epemena na lew ston Oxygen oti to post itane gia ton Clowner.

/greek

Well since u are one of the best clans we ever faced, why u still play and tolarate corruption dude ??
Anyway u decide ur clan's future. Hope to face u again someday
Back to top Go down
Mpougatsomaxairo
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:23 am

Elentil wrote:
/greek

Auto eipa sto post mou, oti den katakrinw oli tin clan. Apla epemena na lew ston Oxygen oti to post itane gia ton Clowner.

/greek

Well since u are one of the best clans we ever faced, why u still play and tolarate corruption dude ??
Anyway u decide ur clan's future. Hope to face u again someday

cause we cant find another server and we dont like mid/low rates
cause we learned to fight that corruption dude and we managed that 3 years so we will keep doing that Razz

p.s here we have democracy :p
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:30 am

Mpougatsomaxairo wrote:

cause we learned to fight that corruption dude and we managed that 3 years so we will keep doing that Razz

and you live without sieges? Thats kinda impossible for me.
Back to top Go down
Finobufferaki
~ green inside ~
~ green inside ~
Finobufferaki

Number of posts : 1583
Humor : Safe and Sound

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:39 am

Or just make our achievements ( whatever we did, greater )

And please don't act in suprise, we all suspected it now we are assured
Back to top Go down
Mpougatsomaxairo
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:43 am

Uranus wrote:
Mpougatsomaxairo wrote:

and you live without sieges? Thats kinda impossible for me.
tbh last time i checked Aden siege was rly no lagg
all other sieges was even better cause of less ppl there but in aden was like 300 ppl in the throne room and i had 1 sec delay every 10 mins nothink more

/greek

fino pes to sta ellinika den ta paw polu kl me ta agglika k exw idi piei 2 tsigara opote gamato Razz
Back to top Go down
uranus
## I AM B2B ! ##
## I AM B2B ! ##
uranus

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:52 am

Mpougatsomaxairo wrote:

all other sieges was even better cause of less ppl there but in aden was like 300 ppl in the throne room and i had 1 sec delay every 10 mins nothink more

You mean, after we leave? Lawl waited till we left to fix the delays ? Anyway i thought that it was impossible to fix it .
Back to top Go down
Mpougatsomaxairo
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:03 am

Uranus wrote:
Mpougatsomaxairo wrote:

You mean, after we leave? Lawl waited till we left to fix the delays ? Anyway i thought that it was impossible to fix it .
before 2 weeks i was at Aden and before 2 days i was in 4 sieges there was noo lagg at all
but believe me u cant even reach pray room 15 domis was spamming fear and 10 pallys aura hate.....
Back to top Go down
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Elentil

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:09 am

I cant believe that L2Inc siege's are lag free. lol no way. And even if there is a possibility u are right, i wont bother entering anyway..

/greek

Kai min pineis polla tsigara. egw pantws ta ekopsa ^^

/greek_end
Back to top Go down
Mpougatsomaxairo
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:10 am

Elentil wrote:
I cant believe that L2Inc siege's are lag free. lol no way. And even if there is a possibility u are right, i wont bother entering anyway..

/greek

Kai min pineis polla tsigara. egw pantws ta ekopsa ^^

/greek_end
Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Siege.th

ask sarks lawl......
we was there only to check and when finally reached throne room we saw that and that was the half of them in there

/greek

Razz pou k pou me parea re otan paizoume pro Razz

/greek end
Back to top Go down
Zuignapje
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Zuignapje

Number of posts : 688
Humor : WTF NIGGU
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:13 am

LOL critdamage zerging it up l2o style_o-
Back to top Go down
Mpougatsomaxairo
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:14 am

Zuignapje wrote:
zerg?dude there was only 6 full pts crit dmg there lawl if they r not at least 9 they r not zerging.....
Back to top Go down
Elentil
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Elentil

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:21 am

Zuignapje wrote:

OMG those noobs were running in when seeing B2b crest in L2Ownage !! QQ. L2Inc is rolled by a noob clan. Just lol again and again !
Back to top Go down
Zuignapje
B2B ~ *In Flames*
B2B ~ *In Flames*
Zuignapje

Number of posts : 688
Humor : WTF NIGGU
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:27 am

Elentil wrote:
Zuignapje wrote:

OMG those noobs were running in when seeing B2b crest in L2Ownage !! QQ. L2Inc is rolled by a noob clan. Just lol again and again !
Yea i cant remember how much time we rolled them
Back to top Go down
Sarks
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:56 am

nBd slowed all packets so sieges are now almost without lags
but when i came to throne room it tooks some mins before i saw what is there
there was like 30 tanks with aura hate and 30 mages with aura flash all with charms selfresing all time

little problem is when you come to e.g throne room you will get hited from nowhere and it take some seconds before you can see them
Back to top Go down
Sonnic
B2B ~* Main Assist *~
B2B ~*  Main Assist  *~
Sonnic

Number of posts : 2582
Humor : Do you like fishdicks?

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:57 am

Sarks wrote:

there was like 30 tanks with aura hate and 30 mages with aura flash all with charms selfresing all time

Typical BR tactic meng.
Back to top Go down
Xetro
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
B2B Tru€ $ch00L'z
Xetro

Number of posts : 1111
Humor : exists
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:58 am

Sarks wrote:

welcome to gracia Razz
and lol at this charms selfrezing shits... some admins wont learn it
Back to top Go down
Sarks
LowLvlPoster

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:59 am

they mass recruited every randoms 2 days before siege
oren siege same without lags but huge zerg spaming auras and selfresing

sieges are about zergs
its hard to find good mass pvp
only 1 thing is worth of playing on l2inc and its oly

my class is littly OP in oly :X

Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Pointsexa.th

Last edited by Sarks on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another great clan dissapointed us.   Another great clan dissapointed us. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another great clan dissapointed us.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next